Join our server on Discord

War within the Shadows.
It's been going on for as long as we can remember, since the very dawn of time even. Dark ones, darkstalkers, monsters, whatever you wish to call them, have been at war with each other and us. They've been tearing at all those around them with a desperate desire to rule, to conquer, to achieve their desires. Now after countless eons an end is drawing near, who will be left standing when the dust settles? What will it be that they've gained, and what will they give for that desire? Before us now lays the final battles, will they bring us a beautiful future? Or will this be the end of all that we knew?

OOC: Yeah I know this is late, sorry bout that. anyway you know the rules, you know the characters, your free to make your own. The story is whatever you make it.

Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Bio:
other:
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Name: Hsien-Ko & Mei-Ling
Species: Chinese vampires
Appearance: http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=639918
Bio: was born in 1730 with a twin named Mei-Ling. During this time, ghosts and spirits of the dead arose from their resting places and attacked a rural Chinese village. After their mother was killed by a powerful demon, she and her sister decided to use Tensei-no-Jutsu to save her, but they used a prohibited sub-division of this technique, Igyo Tenshin-no-Jutsu, and fought to release their mother's soul from the dark.

This turned the twins into a jiāngshī, a type of Chinese zombie/vampire. This, however, also gave the two unusual abilities which the two use to fight for their purposes. Mei-ling is actually the ward-paper (fú) on Hsien-ko's hat. Hsien-ko's powers cannot be fully controlled unless Mei-ling does so herself when she becomes the ward-paper, so they essentially fight as one. Hsien-ko is the "body", and Mei-ling the "mind". Once in a while however, Mei-ling does come out to team up with Hsien-Ko. Hsien-Ko seems to be more in control of her body, as she is warned by her sister not to kill their assailiants when they are attacked by a group of drunk humans.
other: (Hsien-Ko B45EE-W23-H37 Mei-Ling 37EE-23-36)

OOC: If anyones planning on playing Morrigan, I've included a great pic of her. just in case anyone wants it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Name: Jon Talbain
Age: 70 (Math make head hurt) but due to his wolf heritage he is kept in his peak physical form making him appear in his mid 20s.
Species: Human/demon wolf.
Appearance: Human
Werewolf
Bio: The son of a human mother and a wolf demon, since he was young he felt the urge to train himself. After discovering his role as a darkstalker he trained even harder, wanting to obtain control over his demonic half, seeing it as a curse though also as a powerful weapon.
other: Calm in his human form, more wild and vicious in his wolf form.

Name: Felicia
Age: *Claws my eyes out then hands me a piece of paper* Unknown.
Species: Catwoman.
Appearance: Kitty.
Bio: A member of the often reclusive race of catwomen, she was raised by nuns and enjoys simply making people happy, already has a start on her dream of being an entertainer, touring around the country.
other: She is very sexy!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Name: Itharlin Crusader
Species: Demon Knight
Appearance: Demonic!
Bio: He does not believe he is inferior to anyone and he does not look kindly on those who thik he is. Although, he isn't exactly evil, his hellish nature make him seem so. His swordsmanship is a force to be reckoned with.
other: He is not easily thrown off guard.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
OOOC: Ahhh yes, I thank you both for coming. Now then, to your left are your gift bags. You'll find rum, various smokes, complete book of spells, and your own succubi. >:3
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Name: Morrigan Aensland
Species: Succubi
Appearance: [Image: attachment.php?aid=481]
Bio: Morrigan was a very special Succubus, even within all of the Darkstalkers. She was born as an S Class noble. But at that time, roughly 300 years ago, a struggle for power had already started. Various battles had occurred in various locations. It was unacceptable for a Succubus child to be given rights to power at the time. The problems didn't end their either. Morrigan had no way to control the enormous powers that she held within. If she were to be left alone, she would destroy herself and the land around her. Berial, her adoptive father and head of the Aensland House, split her soul in three to protect her. Without knowing this, Morrigan grew up. She found her life in the Aensland castle dull. She visited the human world many times to look for some kind of fun. One night, she was drawn to the strange power permeating from Pyron and ventured into the human world again. After she came back from the human world, she was told that Berial died and she was the next successor to the throne of the Aensland family. Although she is rightfully the ruler of Makai, she avoids her duties and continues her life like before. But when Jedah created the Majigen, she and her castle are pulled into Jedah's dimension. Sensing Lilith, the now sentient remainder of her soul, Morrigan set off hoping to find some sort of enjoyment. After meeting with Lilith, she was finally able to return to her true self when the both of them fused back together into one.
other: The number of Succubus are slowly going down

Name: Dark Leonheart
Species: DarkVeemon/Vampmon (Vampire Digimon)
Appearance: [Image: kradcn7.jpg]
Bio: An Ex-Vampmon hunter, has kill so many vampmon that he being to gain the powers of vampmon and gains a vampmon half that lives inside of his soul, he meet Morrigan during one of her trips in the human world
other: When is vampmon half takes over Dark, his eyes go a full blood red, there a dark aura around him and his 'V' on his forehead glows blood red.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
OOC: Welcome Dark-han. :3 *Hands him his gift bag* Also, I dun know if any of you guys need this but ...*Starts passing out Renasauce*
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: I'ma go ahead and start, this things taking too long. also, anyone got any pics of Mei-ling? I can never find them...

IC: Hsien-ko frowned from inside her casket, they'd been driving around for days and still hadn't seen any monsters. After finally hearing some rumors of them the sisters had ventured to this small town in the middle of nowhere, only to find that the 'monsters' were people in costumes having a festival "this is just great...and you won't even let me out to enjoy the festival!" she grumbled to her twin.

"Shh!" she warned as she carefully dragged the casket to their room, a lil cash had gotten the employees to keep quite about the disturbing box, but there wasn't enough money in the world to get them to help drag it upstairs "a body rising from a coffin would be way too suspicious, if you really want to go so badly, at least wait till we're in the room. Then you can sneak out and we can go." she explained as she carefully set the coffin down to try and open the door.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"YAAAAHHOOOO!" Felicia shouted in excitement, picking up a large stuffed bear as her prize after easily winning one of the fair games. She loved this, everyone was dressed up, not even one person gave her so much as a passing glance, except the occasional perverted guy. She purred happily as she hoisting up the large toy in victory, "Love this festival so much." she hummed happily as she walked through the fair.

*Hotel*

Jon paused as he stepped out of the elevator, his silvery hair dripping after his dip in the pool a towel drapped over his shoulders and chest. He stopped as he noticed the girl opening a door, but that was nothing unusual, it was the casket lying on the ground next to her that caught his eye, "You with the festival?" he asked out of morbid curiousity.

OOC: Found this pick in my folder with Hsien-ko. Only one with Mei-ling in it so not sure if it's her. Hope the pokemon thing's not a problem.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Morrigan watched Dark did one of the fair games, it's a simple one to figure out. You get three balls to knock three cans off a small table. Dark throw the ball, hitting the cans dead center, knocking all three cans off the table. Dark got a huge stuffed toy. "That's how you do it." Dark said with a smile, showing even with a past that Dark has can even smile.

Morrigan nodded her head as she looked at other people, they fitted in easyly, she saw that a catgirl won a large stuffed bear.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds