Join our server on Discord

War within the Shadows.
Felicia blinked a bit, suddenly grabbing dark and picking him up, "Ohhh you are so cute!" she almost screamed as she hugged him.

Jon glanced curiously at the coffin, then back to Mei-ling, "So you aren't part of the festival then?" he asked, a bit curious.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Iktharlin heard a squeal and turned, seeing Felicia and Dark. However, he paid little attention and rested against the bench muttering, "Loud mouth, she's disturbing the peace."
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"No no, just passing through." Mei-Ling answered as she poured two cups of tea and passed one to Jon "Though we plan on enjoying the festivities while we're here." she further explained, keeping a close eye on the suspicious man.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dark looks at Felicia as she picked him up and hug him. "T-Thanks." Dark said with a bit of a smile as his eyes did a quick look down at Felicia before looking back up at her.

Morrigan shacks her head, watching Dark and Felicia some more.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Felicia purred happily as she hugged him, "Where did you find your costume, it is absolutely adorable, and," she rubbed his scales slightly, "Wow, feels so real, well, never felt dragon scales before so guess I wouldn't know." she giggled a bit.

"So, what's the coffin for if I may ask," Jon said, glancing over at it, "Kinda a strange thing to just be pulling around."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
((OOC: Ahhhh! DX So sorry for the long wait! comp troubles and colds have teamed up with my usual crappy moods to keep me from working.))

Mei-Ling hesitated for a moment, carefully thinking of what to say. She did not want to expose herself and her sister, nor did she wish to outright lie "Well, it's for my siter you see..." she finally answered, keeping the reply short in hopes to discourage any suspicions.

Hsien-Ko tensed slightly, getting ready to make her move if trouble started. She and her sister were used to panic over what they were so they were always on their gaurd in public.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions