Join our server on Discord

TCU accepted!
I hope you see a Music Major running around with you next year as well.
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
(03-13-2010 11:05 AM)Crim Wrote: I hope you see a Music Major running around with you next year as well.

You got in, dude.
(03-14-2010 10:06 PM)grandphoenix1 Wrote:
(03-13-2010 11:05 AM)Crim Wrote: I hope you see a Music Major running around with you next year as well.

You got in, dude.

Oh, no. Not me, I wouldn't dare surround myself in that breed of white people, lol. I kid, I kid.

But one of my fellow seniors feels that her dream college, so I wish all the best for her.

But, I do hope to be in the general vicinity of Beaumont or San Marcos.

The OCA
(03-15-2010 10:29 AM)Crim Wrote:
(03-14-2010 10:06 PM)grandphoenix1 Wrote:

You got in, dude.

Oh, no. Not me, I wouldn't dare surround myself in that breed of white people, lol. I kid, I kid.

But one of my fellow seniors feels that her dream college, so I wish all the best for her.

But, I do hope to be in the general vicinity of Beaumont or San Marcos.

I don't that Beaumont had colleges out over there. I know, that San Marcos has Texas State, which is a great school. Some guys at my high school are going to Texas State; this dude I know, is planning to "walk-on" the football team.
Texas State is *expletive* awesome! Beaumont is Lamar. I feel like I'm married to Lamar, I love and respect it as the mother of my children, but I really, REALLY, want to have really, REALLY, hot sex with Texas State. I'm completely torn.

The OCA
I know a friend of mine, that signed to Sam Houston State--he got a "full ride" in XC(cross country).