Join our server on Discord

TCU accepted!
I've just been accepted into TCU(Texas Christian University). Just curious, if anyone gave a shit about here or not.
Sounds like your future is going well, hope you get into wherever you want to go although i don't particulary condone education funded by religious organisations.

Hope you're happy to have gotten a university place
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(02-12-2010 07:17 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: Sounds like your future is going well, hope you get into wherever you want to go although i don't particulary condone education funded by religious organisations.

Hope you're happy to have gotten a university place

I'm not technically a "saint" or necessarly a Billy Graham, if you catch my drift.
Any school with "Christian" doesn't look so great on a resume, but it's something, congratulations.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Well, if you wanted to go there then good for you. Is it an uptight school?
Awesome man. Better get a damn good education or I will personally see you with a parabellum P.08 in one hand and a Molotov in the other. xD
I certainly hope your time and money is not spent in vain, otherwise you'll regret it for the rest of your life, and then some.
(02-14-2010 10:23 AM)AetherRose Wrote: I certainly hope your time and money is not spent in vain, otherwise you'll regret it for the rest of your life, and then some.

Hey, man. I'm not going to fuck up in college or anything.
What is your major? And what degree are you going for?
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
(02-19-2010 01:40 AM)Lost Requiem Wrote: What is your major? And what degree are you going for?

Information Technology. Bachelor of Science or Masters