Join our server on Discord

Kingdom Hearts 3.
Other than my adamant hatred of the Atlantis level in KH2, I recommend it. It's not the best RPG on the system (that honor I give to Persona 4), but it was really enjoyable. Eh, it's not really necessary to play Chain of Memories to enjoy KH2 (I did just that), but it does fill in a few holes about Organization XIII.

Eh, to be honest, I'm more excited about that other Disney game, Epic Mickey. I like games that challenge established formulas and this looks to be a fun mix of new stuff and nostalgia.

And yup, the PS2 lasted a good 10 years, and I can safely say I use it about as frequently as my other two favorite consoles, the NES and SNES.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Everyone hates the Atlantis level.

(03-09-2010 09:34 AM)Erethzium Wrote: I do congratulate it, though, for living far beyond its generation. Never has a system done that, before. Dreamcast, GC and Xbox all 'died' years ago, but PS2 was still alive and kicking. But really, the technology is very outdated, and developers are probably annoyed with that, because, "Why make a game on PS2, when you can make one on X360/PS3 with a bajillion times better graphics/sound/speed ect?".

The Dreamcast lasted longer then most know. Since it was a great system.
And the PS2 drags down the Wii. It's always PS2 and Wii. Which is why I don't like that. Good system but it shouldn't still have games for it.
Quote:Everyone hates the Atlantis level.

o: I didn't. It actually was quite bonafide Disney if you ask me. Under the Sea was fun fun.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Eh, I've heard better Disney songs. Oh well, I guess they didn't force you swim much at least.

(03-09-2010 02:31 PM)UnknownH Wrote: The Dreamcast lasted longer then most know. Since it was a great system.
And the PS2 drags down the Wii. It's always PS2 and Wii. Which is why I don't like that. Good system but it shouldn't still have games for it.

One of these days I'll get a Dreamcast because everyone who owns one can't shut up about how awesome Shenmue is. I really want to try it, but damn it, I have not seen it or a Dreamcast in any of the old game stores I frequent.

Also, that's sort of a cheap shot against the PS2, since it still had a good number of games released for it post-PS3 that weren't released on the Wii (a number of good RPGs like Mana Khemia for example). It's more like most third party developers are more interested using the latest technology and they perceive the Wii to be inferior. The PS2 just gets lumped in with it because of it's huge install base. A real shame since Nintendo is still committed to making fun and awesome games.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yeah, the last Dreamcast game ever released was Japan-only I think, released sometime in early 2007.

And yeah, Dreamcast was way ahead of its time, having PS2-quality graphics almost two years before PS2 was released. Sadly it didn't catch on very well in USA, as everyone was awaiting the "Playstation Two", which was bought instead. Though some people like myself managed to get ahold of a Dreamcast for Xmas. :P

In Japan PS2 also beat it, despite a good lead. The fact that PS2 could play DVD's was a huge selling point for it in Japan; a lot of people bought it solely because it was much, much cheaper than standalone DVD players. It did put up a good fight though, having lots of Capcom fighting games on it, which the Japanese adore so much!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Sony Screwed Sega. And so, Sega screwed up the US Dreamcast.
And I never hated the Playstation, I just hate being grouped into stuff like that.