Join our server on Discord

Kingdom Hearts 3.
So I heard it's being worked on since there's been enough fan-demand, and according to the rumor I read it's being worked on in Tokyo instead of the place where Birth of Sleep was made (Tokyo apparently is the place where 1 and 2 were released).

Predictions?

I don't have any, but if they don't release it for the PS2 I'll have no choice but to curse and complain to the air, which I'm sure will bring their people to work on the PS2 version.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I predict that I'll be forced to brain someone with a tomahawk if there's another stupid singing level like Atlantis in KH2.

Eh, I wouldn't count on a PS2 port, Mar. Square already released Final Fantasy 13 in Japan and it's only for the PS3. There really aren't a whole lot of games being made for the PS2 anymore unfortunately. Square might port it to the X BOX 360 to appeal to overseas audiences like they're going to do for FF13, but Square's focused on using high res graphics so I wouldn't count on a PS2 port.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The PS2 is dead. So it'll be on the PS3 at least.
I heard PS2 is a zombie-console. Did somebody headshot it and I wasn't looking? D:
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Technically it's not dead, but very few releases are being made on it so it's near the end of it's life. Still, the system built up a damn good library after all this time.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Well, just keep it around and hope that they let you play the games on the PS3. I can play all my cube and GBA games on my Wii and DS Lite.
Not that I'm saying anything though.
More likely they'll place it on the PS3, and from what most gather it's going to be a prequel to the main series so Sora isn't coming back. In fact Nemura (I think I spelled his name wrong), who directed, wrote, and designed the characters said that KH3 is about moving to a new character to fall for, but thus far the only thing that has been done to KH3 is a draft as Nemura is still on FF13 project. He's in charge of FF13 versus.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The prequel to the series has already been made, though. It's called Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, and it's for the PSP (bastards), but yeah, I guess I'll have to wait until I can get a PS3...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah, PS2s still seem relativly active with it's many games out already, but I agree with KH3 being on the PS3. With Birth by Sleep being on the PsP doesn't surprise me much, seeing that 358/2 Days was released for the NDS, those in charge just want to be fair to all systems. It is interesting how the story gets passed along with each new or diffrent system.

Overall, KH3 is without a doubt going to be for the PS3 since there isn't one for it yet.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yeah, the zombie-console known as PS2 is finally meeting its demise. For NA (north america) there's only two more releases listed, on GameFAQs. However, Japan's releases has around 15.

I do congratulate it, though, for living far beyond its generation. Never has a system done that, before. Dreamcast, GC and Xbox all 'died' years ago, but PS2 was still alive and kicking. But really, the technology is very outdated, and developers are probably annoyed with that, because, "Why make a game on PS2, when you can make one on X360/PS3 with a bajillion times better graphics/sound/speed ect?".

As for KH3, I've got a PS3 but I dunno if I'll get it or not. I mean, I played KH1 and 100% completed it just about, but I never even laid eyes on KH2, and only played Chain of Memories in Japanese for a little while. I lost track of all the KH games, after that. I dunno what's what, now.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan