Join our server on Discord

Capes and Robbers (Heroes/villains rp)
Crimson smiled, and gave the telepath a brief wink before slowly lowering her arm, which also lowered him to the ground, though her control over his descent never wavered, if one were close enough, they could have seen her hand begining to shake from the strain of maintaining both spells.

Once she had the mind reader safely on the ground, she turned back toward her other problem. "I wouldn't get too close ma'am... This one is almost too hot to handle.." she said softly, her eyes blazing with power as she narrowed her focus, tightening her grip on the firestarter in the process. It wouldn't hurt him, but she hoped he would realize that struggling was probably considerably less than a good idea.
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
Diamondback sighed with relief as he shakily walked to his car.
He walked past the crowd as all eyes were on the telepath and her victim, when he moved into his vechile and sighed.
"How shallow..." he thought, as the car door closed as the car moved to his house, with the simple word, "House."
"Of course," Firecracker growled, "That I'm not! Grr! Put me down!" he shouted to Crimson, unable to get his frenzy out of his system, "Ugh!" he then grunted, feeling his paws lose their kindle as the heroine squeezed harder, "Crap. I can't be caught here, I don't wanna go to the reformatory!" he began rushing in his mind, his eyes darting at everywhere to attempt to find anything he could use to get off. No oil drums or piles of wooden boxes nearby, was he really out of options?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: My character will be out of the RP for a little while; he has much research to do.
OOC: Yeah, hi. I'm the ghost of this thread, you see that syringe on the corner of the wall? Yeah, near the, no, no. That's a banana. Yeah, that's it. Okay, that needle's got some adrenaline on it, would you mind giving me a shot? I need to Resucitate. Much obligued.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Tetra glanced over at the girl who warned her, then back up at the man in her grip, He doesn't look to violent to me, looks like she's holding him hostage. Oh, that's it, she must be one of those supervillans I read about. she smiled a bit, thinking it was finally her chance to make a name for herself, "HEY!" she shouted up at the bound pyro, "You need help?" she asked, smiling innocently.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Ghost is happy.

IC:

"Do I look like I need help?! Geeze!" Firecracker snarled with sarcasm, struggling against his bonds, "Put me down, damnit!" he shouted to Crimson, although without being able to directly look at the super heroine it could have meant anybody else.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well, you're not very nice." Tetra huffed, "Fine then, you just stay there for all I care." she turned and began walking away, her kimono turning a bright mix of orange and yellow, moving like it was made of fire. She spun in a tight circle, drawing a burning circle on the ground, a section lifting up in a giant fireball for transportation.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Nonononono! WAIT! Get me down here! I'll uh... I'll do anything you want!" Firecracker roared out in desperation, being amazed at Kitt's sudden transformation as he saw she seemed to be attuned to using fire in a similar way he did, "Don't know who she is, but if she can control fire, then...!" he growled to himself, but held it in without so much more than a choked snarl at the super heroine down below.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The Steel Revenger, now home, out of his armor and back to being Robert Cunningham, looked over his armor as he cleaning it off with a power washer.

"I'm gonna need a new breastplate. I can shop for the stuff I need tonight and start making it tomorrow. For now, I need some tape and epoxy to put a band-aid on this." He said to himself working out exactly how much of each component he needed to make enough unyeildium to mold into a new breastplate.