Join our server on Discord

Capes and Robbers (Heroes/villains rp)
OOC: Rational Passion must've deducted you were planning on 'stealing' her powers, which is kind of not included in your profile so I dunno about that part, but. You weren't very specific with your question either, so saying "Very well" is pretty much having answered it all as Sarita pointed it out. You're right about mind reading, though. That was listed in your profile without any drawbacks during the process of it.

If I may suggest something: PM the person you want to 'probe', okay? Blatantly asking them to tell you what no one else but the 'character' is supposed to know kind of could ruin any possible plot twist one might be planning not to mention hinge the temptation of anybody to OOC-knowledge their characters.

That said, let us continue playing!

IC:

Firecracker groaned as he slowly came to and found himself 'chained' in air, slowly being carried over to somwhere he soon found out was the police truck. He'd probably be able to easily melt it down, but he had some sort of irrational panic to them due to past misadventures with the law as another common human. He wouldn't go to a correctional again, oh not in a fricking million years, he thought.

Wriggling and roaring in complaint, Firecracker began to struggle against his bindings, not even considering the possibility of letting himself be captured to later burn everything down as panic flooded his mind. Thinking some sort of invisible ropes were tying him down, he reached down and tried to chew on he transparent tendril holding him above the ground.

OOC: Hope I didn't misinterpret your power, Rational Passion <.<
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: It's supposed to be kindof like Raven from Teen Titans telekinesis thing, except it's only on objects. Like the dumpster.. or people's clothing..
IC:

Crimson spun around, hearing the firestarter's struggles. "I wouldn't do that if I were you.. You wouldn't want to fall from up there." she said calmly, raising him a little higher into the air to make her point more clear. Her warning delivered, she turned her attention back to the mindreader.
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
OOC: Oh! Then I had it right. :3 Though the 'transparent' thing is something that came to mind about standard psychic powers since I didn't know you were using Raven's powers, hope that doesn't conflict with the materialization of your powers.

IC:

Not one for great physical strain, Firecracker growled even louder as he found the force that was suspending him was heavier than his strength would allow to push, "Let me gooooo!" he cried, clutching his paws that began to light on fire, "Heights don't scare me! But I bet buncha of roasted civilians will scare YOU!" he threatened.

Upon hearing that, however, the nearby police men that were there for support started to route away the multitude of peatons gathered to watch the firefighting team put the fire out along with the help of the kitsune to prevent them from being caught up in the pyromaniac's assault.

Seeing this, Firecracker's jaw hung open as he thought: "I should start planning ahead..."

Another police-man neared Roxie, gently placing a hand on her shoulder, "Please ma'am, we need all civilians to leave this perimeter, it's for your own safety!" he explained not looking at Tetra because she had helped with the fire nor at the Steel Revenger as mostly everyone had seen him bout with Firecracker.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Pyro?" Kitt asked, slightly confused from the hasty retreat, she glanced down at the fragment of his armor in her hand, then suddenly looked back up, "H-hey, you forgot a piece." she said, holding it up to him, "I can help, well, I think I can at least, I can manipulate metal a bit, so, I might be able to help with this." she offered, wanting to be helpful.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
When the officer put is hand on her shoulder, Roxie screamed and pulled away briefly. "Oh, sorry officer." she said, grinning as she skipped away from the combat zone. She wasn't afraid at all, but she would rather be around to work with a new corpse than become one. I'll deal with them later.. Damn freaks.. she thought, taking a brief moment to glare at the combatants before blending in with the crowd.
If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed.
"Well, as much as I appreciate it, I'm not even sure if this even is metal. I won't give the recipe away but I don't really use metals in making it. Though I've got no specialty in the area, I have wiki'ed material properties and I don't think this even acts like a metal. Especially since I don't think metal cracks apart like this." The Steel revenger explained unable to help but look over her though the Kitsune wouldn't be able to see that through his visor.

"I wouldn't worry about this, I can patch this up while I whip up a new breastplate. But thanks anyway. Oh, and, good work on those fires, just practice a bit on your control." With one last look around to finally see that things are calming down, the Steel Revenger took back his missing piece of Unyieldium with a thankful nod and went on his way.
Diamondback held his head for a second, as though he had just be stabbed there. "Listen, I can't hang around all day; I simply don't have time. I have many errands to run, so if you could let me go back to my car and complete said errands, that'd be great." he said sarcastically; his voice was beginning to gain some color.
"I'll let you go if you give me your word that you won't interfere further with the arrest of our friend back there.." Crimson said. She still wasn't sure if she should trust him, but she didn't know how much longer she could concentrate on holding both of them in mid air like this, and didn't want to risk any problems bringing them in.
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
"Oh, okay, take care." Kitt smiled, waving slightly, her kimono turning back to a solid white since she didn't feel like she'd need to use her powers again. Everything seemed under control, except for one small scuffle, she walked towards the fight, seeing one man being held in the air by some strange force coming from another, "Hey, what's going on? Are you okay up there?" she asked, looking curiously up at firecracker.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I promise I will not interfere with the current arrest and conviction of that iguana you're holding." he swore, but he knew full well that even if he wanted to, he couldn't. His eyes looked strained, and he was holding back any sign that he may be in pain.