Join our server on Discord

Capes and Robbers (Heroes/villains rp)
It took a little bit, but the Steel Revenger managed to get back to the bank. However due to the fact that his vision was still obscured by some asphalt on parts of his visor, he did not make it back to the rear of the bank but instead the front. There he bore witness to what looked like a fox-girl, with multiple tails, in a blue kimono, putting out the fires in the bank with water she was controlling herself.

"Well, I can see I'm not needed here." The power armored hero said to himself still trying to scrape asphalt off himself. Glancing back at the fox-girl, he commented under his breath, "Cute."

Much of the asphalt had cooled and became easier to remove but was still the consistency of thick pancake batter since his armor was still pretty hot. Thinking that if the asphalt had been cooled and hardened, he could break it off and so walked over to the fox girl to ask for some assistance in this matter.

Once close enough, he asked indicating the mess covering him, "Excuse me, could I get some help here?"
"Hmm?" Kitt turned away from the building, most of the flames under control by now. A stream of water flowed away from the building, wrapping around her arm, "Sure, just hold still." she smiled, holding her hand towards the steel man, a torrent of water firing from her arm, striking into the steel revenger's chest, colliding like a train and throwing him back into a nearby wall, "Oh! I, I'm sorry, I'm still new to my powers. They're a bit hard to control, are you okay?" she asked as she moved towards him.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(03-22-2010 03:03 AM)AetherRose Wrote: "Hmph, this sword is very important to me, I'd sooner sacrifice myself to kill you than give this up!" he proclaimed angrily.
-Mind Probe-
How well can Crimson control her power?

OOC: Very well, but without intimate knowlege of the spells involved your character would have no way to use them, even if he controlled her.

IC:

Without warning, Crimson released the man from her grip, Keeping hold of the sword however, most likely causing him to dangle from the hilt if he kept his grip on it. "You really should consider the situation you're in before poking around where you don't belong." she said calmly even as she ran through random equations in her mind to throw off his mind reading.
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
Roxie giggled happily as she saw the man in the air begin to fall, causing even more people to back away from her, which in turn caused her to laugh a little louder, clearly enjoying the fact that she was creeping them out.
If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed.
"Oh, I'm fine. This armor was built to take much worse." The Steel Revenger responded as he got up. Not noticed by him, tiny fragments of Unyeildium were falling off his chestplate, having been cooled down too fast from being so hot. "At least now I can see."
He hung onto the sword easily and looked at her.
His mind reading was not thrown off, since his ability to control minds is actually a derivative of his mind reading. So the few meaningless calculations does not affect the reading at all.
-Mind Probing-
How well can Crimson control her power?
Kitt blinked curiously, kneeling down as she picked up a few of the scraps. She stared at it for a second, her kimono changing to a solid brown, "Huh, what is this? It's not like any metal I've seen before, usually I can sense the bits of refined mineral in metal, but not this."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Not to butt in Aether... But one, your question was already answered.. and two, your profile says you need to be able to concentrate to do that, and hanging by your arms isn't exactly conducive to concentration.

IC:

When the man didn't fall out of the air right away, Roxie sighed. "Bored now.." she said, turning toward the other heros. "Hey mister! Your armor is broken." she said, grinning as she skipped over to him, and started picking up little pieces.
If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed.
"Oh, boy. This isn't good." The Steel revenger said as he noticed that small pieces of his armor were chipping off. "How could... Oh right, get hot real fast, cool down real fast. Thank you very much, Mr. Firestarter."

After picking up all her could of the Unyieldium pieces, the armored superhero gave a bow. "Excuse me, I need to go fix this. Send my regards to the pyro."
OOC: It takes concentration for mind manipulation, not reading. Next, she didn't tell me much of ANYTHING. I wanted to know how good her powers were, not if I could manipulate them or not.