Join our server on Discord

Capes and Robbers (Heroes/villains rp)
"So people don't die needlessly? Because they have nothing to combat him? If you're here to even the odds, why do you do the very thing he does to stop him?" he said in his usual monotone voice, and his face the same as it usually is.
"You are a fool..." Crimson said calmly, raising her opponent even higher into the air, and moving him toward the end of the alley. "And this discussion is over... The fact that you compare subduing a criminal to destroying buildings and robbing banks is proof that you know absolutely nothing about being either a hero, or a villain..."

"Not to mention the ethical implications of invading anothers mind.. Or did you think I didn't notice your little trick back there?"
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
Roxie pointed up at the man beign held in the air. "Oooo! Look! Do you think he's gonna fall?" She asked, seemingly hopeful for that outcome. As people moved away from her, she grinned. "I bet he'd have a lot of broken bones and other internal injuries if he did." she added cheerily.
If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed.
Diamondback grinned. "I invade everyone's mind on the shallowest level possible, not that you'd understand, since you can't. Tell me then, since you're speaking of ethics, what is ethical about killing someone or sending them to prison for life, only to die a psychologically tortured man?"
"If they killed someone else, or psychologically tortured them, then they deserve the same fate, ethical or no. But I am not the one who decides that.. Nor do I have anything to do with what is discovered about the crimes they commit." Crimson said and she grabbed the firestarter by the collar, and dragged him along as she moved the telepath toward the police cars. "Laws are meant to protect people, just as powers like mine are... I will give you one last chance to walk away a free man... Refuse, and whatever happens next is your own fault.."
Diamondback sighed. "If I meant harm against anyone, I could have just made you take my sword and stab yourself with it, but I didn't do that. I'm starting to wonder if I should have...Even should you be able to put me in a car, what would it matter? I can control minds and get out of the legal system a week later anyways." he rebuked, clearly having the upper hand as far as talks go.
OOC: Since Salem seems kinda out of it I'm gonna add a new hero so I can stay involved.

IC:

Super Hero Name: Tetra
Species: Kitsune.
Powers: Minor control over the four main elements (fire, water, wind, earth)
Weaknesses: Varies depending on the element she's currently using. (Fire = water, water = electricity, earth = being seperated from the ground, wind = certain areas where she can't focus the air around her I.E. anywhere enclosed where she can't move the wind much.)
Allies: None.
Enemies: None.
Appearance: Kitt Wears a white Kimono normally, the color of it changing depending on her element. Her eyes also change to match it, her normal color being blue.
BIO: A rarity among the kitsunes, being born with multible tails. In her village most kitsunes are born with just a single tail, and able to have minor control over a single element. Only once a millenium is a multi-tailed kitsune born, and she was trained by the other elders in control of the elements. After her training was completed, she was sent on a type of pilgrimage to train and hone her abilities.

IC:

Kitt cocked her head a bit as she walked towards the police barracade, staring up at the burning building as the fire fighters fought against it in vain. Her single tail wagged a bit, Oh, this is perfect. she felt a bit guilty about thinking that but it was a perfect chance, she had come to the two to train in her abilities, and this was the perfect oppurtunity. She ducked into an alley, glancing around to make sure it was clear, before closing her eyes, the ground erupted up around her, encasing in flames, whipped around by a strong wind before a tower of water rose up and fell. The Kitsune stood there, a pure white kimono covering her, her hair having grown slightly and turned a bright shade of yellow, "Alright, I can do this, first try at being a hero." she smiled, the bottom of her kimono turning blue and climbing up the outfit until the entire kimon was a light blue, seeming almost to swirl like it was made of water.

She burst out of the alley, riding on a small wave of water trying to make a scene, "Uhm, I can help with that." she smiled, holding up her hands as she entered the barricade, the water from the hoses seeming to take on a life of their own as they swirled around, moving like puppets attached to strings as she waved her hands around to move the water to each blaze, putting it out faster than the firefighters could have alone.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Obviously you have no regard for the law.. Or human life. And that you would treat a power like that so lightly tells me that you are even worse than our unconscious friend here." Crimson said, taking a brief moment to adjust her concentration, and grip his sword with another tendril of power. "Even if you could control my mind, you wouldn't be able to control my power, which means you would fall.. Which means, that I have the upper hand in this confrontation." she said, smiling alightly. "Oh.. and you won't be needing that where you're going.." she added, pulling him and his sword in opposite directions, though not at full strength yet, more to see if he would release the weapon, or if he would cling to it as he had to his ridiculous psychology.
OOC: Wheeeeeee! Fun time now!

Super Hero/Villain Name: Powersink
Species: Unknown (appears human)
Powers:
Power Drain: 100 yard range; Powersink is able to dampen, and in some cases neutralize the effects of other super's powers.
Imitation: Once drained, Powersink is able to utilize those powers in a weakened manner.
Power Theft: Touch only; Can temporarily remove another super's powers, gaining them for himself at full strength for the duration.
Overload: Calling upon all of the energy he has drained, Powersink can push himself beyod his normal limits, gaining huge boosts to his physical abilities, and allowing him to utilize any power he has drained at an even greater strength than it's original user.
Weaknesses:
Combat panic: When threatened, Powersink totally freaks out, draining and unleashing any power within range to try to get some distance between himself and his opponent.
Silver: Whether from a belief that silver is useful against the supernatural, or an actual physical reaction, Powersink's abilities are completely suppressed by physical contact with the metal. (Only real silver)
Allies: None yet
Enemies: None yet
Appearance: five feet tall, ninety pounds, slender build. Long blonde hair, light blue eyes. Korben dresses to make himself seem as even less threatening than his size would suggest, most often wearing baggy clothing of various colors (none matching) As Korben, he is always wearing a slim silver ring which has no apparent value.
As Powersink, he stands up straighter, wears a tight black leather outfit, with metallic spikes sticking out in a seemingly random fashion, though closer examination would reveal that they are patterned after the stars in the night sky, and actually seem to shift with the seasons.
BIO: Korben was always the first one to be picked on, last to be picked for games (the ones he actually tried to play anyway) With little to inspire him to find the good in people, most would find his choice of being a hero an odd one, but despite his problems with people, he has never wanted to harm anyone. He gained his power from a freak accident involving a simple chemistry experiment, while discussing the theories behind creating artificial blackholes (The chemicals involved in the experiment are unknown, but should not have caused such a reaction)

IC:
Powersink sat calmly in his secret room at home, seeing the other supers had the fire seemingly under control, he saw no reason to go down there and interfere. Though he didn't yet remove his costume, thinking to himself that he might be needed.
"It's just not sex without something up your butt." Emmet, Queer as folk Season 1
"Hmph, this sword is very important to me, I'd sooner sacrifice myself to kill you than give this up!" he proclaimed angrily.
-Mind Probe-
How well can Crimson control her power?