Join our server on Discord

Capes and Robbers (Heroes/villains rp)
OOC:

Super Hero/Villain Name: Necros (Also called AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! by those who have seen her in action)
Species: human
Powers:
Necromancy: Necros has power over the dead. Using corpses in various states of decay to do her bidding. Her minions do not decompose while animated by her power, but once released they tend to crumble into dust. The better shape a body is in, the stronger the zombie she can make from it, though it takes greater concentration to control these. Skeletons take almost no effort to control (and tend to scare the shit out of people)
Touch of unlife: Can temporarily drain the lifeforce of another, turning them into a seemingly lifeless corpse for five minutes (one for supers) and weakening them for 24 hours (2 for supers) Touch range only
Weaknesses: Must have a corpse of some kind nearby (within a mile) to utilize her primary power, and it takes at least a minute to summon new minions from the ground. (though if the body is not buried the effect is instant.)
Allies: "I have an army of the dead.. Why do I need friends?"
Enemies: Anyone who has ever freaked out at the thought of a zombie apocalypse. And the NYPD.
Appearance: Extremely pale skin, cold grey eyes, long black hair. Five foot ten, 120 pounds, slender build. Wears a black silk dress which only makes her seem paler when not "working"

When in costume, she wears a flowing grey robe with a slightly darker grey bone motif in the fabric. She also wears a partial human skull over her face to prevent her identity from being known.
BIO: Thought to have been killed in the same accident which took her parents, Roxie awoke inside the freezing morgue drawer. Without realizing it, her desire to get out fueled her latent power, causing the corpse on the autopsy table to rise (which also caused the ME to pass out, but that's another story..) and move over to free her. Realizing the potential of this, Roxie took up a life of crime. "What else am I going to do with a bunch of dead folks following my every whim?" She asked one terrified reporter.
other: Even in her normal life she seems to enjoy being morbid and creepifying.

IC:

Roxie stared at the flames of the burning bank as the firefighters began to gain ground against them. "Excuse me sir, do you know if everyone got out?" she asked calmly, though to herself she thought I wonder if a burned skeleton would still work...

The man next to her shrugged and walked away, leaving her question unanswered. She could hear the sounds of the brawl in the alley, but made no move to join it. She was much more interested in the possibility of trying a new type of minion.
If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed.
The super cushioned his blow by running his sword through the wall and using it as anchorage for his feet. He hung from the blade in immense pain, his legs almost snapped.
"Hmph...fighting a 2 on 1 match without the slightest bit of remorse, you call that being a hero?" he grunted, his pain getting the best of his normally monotone voice.
He hung onto his blade longer, for if he let go he may actually break his legs.
"Being a hero isn't always about fighting fairly.. It's about saving lives.." Crimson said, glaring up at him as she prepared another blast. "The man you are trying to protect has put too many people in danger.. Not to mention the number of laws he has broken in the process.."

She smiled slightly as she lowered the unconscious firestarter to the ground. "If you're not with him, then I'll give you one chance to stand down, and leave. Otherwise I'll hold you until the authorities can come to retrieve you.."
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
OOC: Firecracker's gonna be out cold for a while more, story-wise. So feel free to continue without me, Aether, Rational Passion.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: My character will also be out of that scene for a little while as he recovers and gets back there.
The man stood his ground.
"I broke no laws by protecting him. Aside from that, look at yourself; you completely thrashed a bank. On top of that, you flailing those blasts around could have hurt more people than our iguana here; you're far too reckless." he scoffed. His sword is now ready for anything...although he has already planned an escape route.
"I didn't trash the bank. He did. Meanwhile, you are aiding and abetting a wanted felon." Crimson said, "And as far as my endangering others goes. My aim was perfect, if you hadn't jumped in he would have been knocked out, with no harm done to anyone." as she spoke she pulled him away from the building, though she kept him at a height that would make a safe langing difficult if he tried anything.

"I strongly suggest you take my offer." she added, not taking her eyes off of him. "I would rather not hurt you."
Getting up, the Steel Revenger did the best he could to get as much of the blacktop off of his armor as possible, silently reminding himself to hose down the armor and inspect it for potential damage when he got home. Content that he can move and see well enough to get back into the fight. He began his return to the back, at a brisk jog trying to avoid traffic and pedestrians.
"If you really want me to step aside, for what purpose do you fight?" he questioned, his body and blade focused in case of anything.
OOC: This is one of the very reasons that I put in the mind control thing, not that its main purpose is mind control. You'll see soon enough if a battle rages.
"I fight because it's the right thing to do.. Because the authorites have nothing that can combat people like him.." she said, pointing at the unconscious firestarter. "Because I can prevent needless death by putting a damn mask on and doing what others can't." she added, her eyes never leaving her opponent. "Now.. Drop the weapon, and I'll put you down safely..."