Join our server on Discord

Capes and Robbers (Heroes/villains rp)
The weak super hero got up and positioned himself in such a way that he can easily block the iguana's escape if it should be needed. He still waits there, however.
"Why? Well, breaking the law for one." The Steel Revenger said. "And since the cops don't have anything that can take down something like you at the moment, I have to do it for them. Great power, responsibility and all that. So, yet again, I'd like to say, either come peacefully, or I will drag you kicking and screaming."

While it only could be seen up close, hairline fractures could be seen here and there in the Unyieldium, probably caused by the heating and rapid cooling endured earlier.
Firecracker snarled at the arrogance of the super-hero, "Oh, so you callin' the hot shots, are you? We'll see if you talk big after I'm done scraping that oyster clam of yours!" he growled, before finally having charged enough to release another massive offensive, "Get lost!" he then yelled, hurling what seemed to be a mini-sun-shaped fireball that scorched the ground as it advanced towards the Steel Revenger and the torrent of water behind him.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The mini-star impacted the Steel Revenger full force, sending him backwards and into the stream of water from the fire-hose. The high pressure of the water hitting his back deflected his trajectory, preventing him from hitting the Crimson heroine, but sailing over her and several blocks away. The power armored superhero impacted a nondescript parking lot face-first, melting into the asphalt from the extreme heat. Rolling over to stop his sinking, he made his best effort to wipe some of the melted blacktop off of his visor so he could at least see.

"I really need to practice my dodging." He said to himself. He had now realized that his once tried and true tactic of just weathering whatever is thrown at him and then taking down the bad guy might now work all the time as in this case it wound up with him being taken out of the fight, for now at least.
Crimson smiled a little. "Obviously not afraid of a little water.. But let's see how you like this one." she said before flinging the scrap of dumpster she had been holding at him. Knowing that he would probably avoid the metal, she imediately crouched down and unleashed a nearly full force blast of energy at him.
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
"Hah! Homerun, pops!" Firecracker cheered in victory, but before he could even strike a pose he realized an incoming large object, "Shit!" he cursed, and attempted to dodge it by grounding himself via reflex. Shutting his eyes and gritting his fangs as the scrap went over him, barely brushing his beanie, the iguana gasped in relief, but upon reopening his eyes he saw the transparent silhouette of something approaching him with massive speed. Again acting by reflex, all he could do was brace himself from the oncoming blast.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The super had caught wind of her thoughts and jumped into action ahead of time, deflecting the energy blast back at her. "I deem this fight as unfair, therefore I will not hesitate to intervene." he added to his parry. "Are you okay, iguana?" he smirked, "You should leave before you get caught too easily."
Firecracker had again closed his eyes as he awaited some sort of harm, but somehow it never came. Re-opening them once again, Firecracker watched up at his savior and rolled away, instantly crawling some distance apart from Diamond before standing back up, "Yo! What's your plan?! I'm not gonna thank you or anything, y'know!" he snarled, his pride having gotten the better of him. "I saw you with those two weirdos, so I'm not gonna trust ya!" he declared, checking his backpack to make sure he had the paste in-safe.

Keeping aware, but slowly backing away into a corner on the street, he prepared to flee at any given chance.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Crimson muttered under her breath, causing te blast to dissipate before it could reach her. "If you're helping him.. Then you're going down too.." she said, reaching a hand out, and grabbing both super's clothing with her telekiesis. Without taking the time to consider alternatives, she jerked both of them forward, most likely slamming them into the opposite building.
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
"Ghk! What tha-!?" Firecracked gasped as he was lifted off-ground, unable to do much else but to squirm and kick in the air, "Hey leggo! What're you doing?!" he grunted, and later growled loudly as he was crushed against the wall of a building, temporarily losing consciousness from the serious shock to his system.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad