Join our server on Discord

Capes and Robbers (Heroes/villains rp)
The dumpster suddenly began accumulating dangerous amounts of heat as the temperature from the inside raised. A large pillar of flames suddenly erupted from the molten hole made by the source, the shockwave from the impact would send everyone away or hit them with dumpster debris and thus save them from vaporizing instantly due to the raging extreme temperature Firecracker had generated. Fuming smoke through his flaring nostrils, the angered iguana boy let the two bags he had been holding fall to his feet unharmed by the fire, while he formed firsts by gripping his paws, "Ooooh, now you've done it! I hate cramped-up spaces!" he growled to the other three, apparently fueled by anger to willingly confront the super-heroes before him.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Not wasting any time, the Steel Revenger rushed up behind the reptilian firestarter and attempted to wrap his arms around him, to restrain him.
"Let me go, creep!" Firecracker growled though, lacking serious physical strength, his only other option was to resort to his powers, "Grr, you're gonna get it, pal!" he exclaimed, shutting his eyes and clenching his fangs together tight, his claws opening wide, preparing to surrounding the Steel Revenger with the same level of extreme heat he had used earlier to melt of the ultra-resistant alloy within the banks' vaults.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Here we go again with the heat. The Steel Revenger thought to himself as he tried to restrain the lizard man igniting himself like so many cheesy Dragonball Z powerup sequences. Again, the parts of his armor not made of Unyeildium began to warm up from whatever heat made it through the outer plates. Not knowing how much longer until said components melted and potentially burned him, he decided to try and lift up the bank robber, spin him around a bit and try to let him go, hurling him against something to try and knock him out. Gently, of course, but in the case of the Steel Revenger, gently can still cause serious injury.
Zak stayed in his position decently away from the battle, and thus away from harm, and waited patiently for his turn.
Crimson ran to the end of the alley and used her power to grab a firehose from the nearest truck. Without offering any kind of explaination to the crew, she ran back to the fight, and opened the valve on the end, spraying water on the other two combatants at very high pressure.
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
Just as he was about to try and hurl his target, the Steel Revenger suddenly felt the increasing heat level off, then even decrease in some parts. The joints and other parts of his suit not made of Unyieldium began to feel slightly cooler. Though there were still flames obscuring his view, he guessed that someone had maybe turned a hose on him. There was a great deal of force behind the source of this cooling, nearly enough to knock him off his feet, which may still happen since while spinning, he became somewhat dizzy and may fall over, losing grip of his foe in the process.
OOC: According to Pokemon, the armor will break apart if it went really hot and then is suddenly doused o: Hope it's not the case, Obl1v1on!

IC:

Firecracker screamed as he was spun around, "Whoooo-whooo-whooaaaah! Let me goooooouuaaaahhh!" he yelped, and got his wish when the grip of his opponent finally forcefully gave and he was knocked away by a torrent of high-pressured water, crashing on the floor with a big thud, several feet away from his pursuiters. "Ohhhh, crap, I feel like I'm on booze..." the reptilian whimpered as he tried getting up on his feet, his powers long having been deactivated due to the strain on his body and mind, "D-damn, this isn't over yet!" he growled, keeping his wits to him by smacking himself okay.

The young pyrokinetic iguana noticed that he had left behind a million dollars in two bags behind, and now that the Steel Revenger stood in his way the only safe course of action was to keep the 500,000 in his backpack.

...Of course, being a hot-headed teenager, the boy paid no further mind and began charging up, his clothes instantly drying up from the massive heat concentrating around him, "Why won't you leave me alone, pops?!" he shouted to the armored super-hero.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:"Well for starters I don't call the cops on you for breaking into my apartment," Katt smiled a bit, "Second, I believe our skills could help eachother out. I've never seen anyone able to sneak past my security, and if you can get past that I'm sure anything else would be child's play. And of course, you're welcome to stay here after all who would suspect an honest citizen like me to not only be a criminal but to harbor one." she purred softly, "And I believe we could both profit from eachothers, 'company'." she grinned.

Lithe smirked as she closed the distance between her and Katt "Well when ya put it that way I spose I have no choice do I? You gotta deal." she purred as she wrapped her arms around Katt and leaned in to nibbles her ear "Well now that we got that outa the way, how bout we start enjoyin our 'company' now?"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmm, well when you put it that way," Katt chuckled slightly, purring as she feels the girl's hands and arms wrapping around her, "I'm interested to see how this power of yours will work in bed." she smiled, "If you promise to behave I don't mind being tied up a bit."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad