Join our server on Discord

Capes and Robbers (Heroes/villains rp)
Crimson shielded her eyes from the explosion, then shifted her stance slightly so that she would be ready for an attack as soon as the firestarter came through the hole. This probably won't hold him for long.. If he can melt the vault, he can melt a dumpster.. But then again.. He probably needs air for his fires.. and presumably to breathe... she thought, rapidly going through the calculations of how much air might be trapped inside with a man, and how much a fire would eat up before it got through.
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
Pushing with his arm towards the Steel Revenger, Firecracker finished him with a blast to get him out of his sight. A grin crept around his muzzle before he then concentrated his melting attack with both arms on the vault and when it was done the vault was open for him. "Okay, I'm done here, good bye, losers!" he laughed, quickly bending to grab his money bags before he jumped through the hole with his ever-happy victory laughter.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
As soon as she saw Firecracker jump through the hole he had made, Crimson flung the dumpster in his direction, angling it in such a way as to cause it to land upside down, attempting to trap him inside. She would rather not hurt him, but she knew that if this didn't work, she might have to in order to capture him.
The Steel Revenger was blasted clear across the bank, through a wall and into the restroom. Broken pipes sprayed water everywhere, and a great cloud of steam emerged from the hole in the wall from the instantly vaporized water that hit the impossibly hot power armor. A bit dazed, feeling warm, but cooling joints and otherwise fine, the Steel Revenger got up and stumbled his way through the virtually opaque steam cloud and as soon as he was sure of his footing, raced down to where he was sure the robber escaped.

Of the other hero that was behind him at the time, no one could say except that the Steel Revenger hoped he was alright.
Firecracker continued laughing, "Hahaha-HUH?!" but then he gasped as a large container fell right on top of him, stopping him in his tracks, the bags falling off his paws, "Hey, what the?!" he complained, tackling the dumpster to try to knock it off, his body, albeit mutated, wasn't supernaturally endowed with physical strength, which made lifting the heavy dumpster off him an impossible feat by normal means. He began growling, desperate like a caged animal.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The Steel Revenger came out of the hole blown in the bank and saw the dumpster with presumably the robber trapped beneath. Walking over he placed a hand on the dumpster and then noticed the heroine nearby.

"I take it you're responsible for this.. cage?" He asked, hoping the extreme heat from the last attack didn't destroy the speaker in his helmet.
Zak finally came to the bank and stepped inside, ignoring the police officers' rants about the dangers. He whistled through the flames and came upon two heroes.
"Oh, hello." he patted his sheathed sword to tell them he's not hostile.
"Lovely meeting you two here."
His glazed eyes hid that he could sense the trapped Firecracker in the dumpster.
"A 3 on one...that isn't very fair." he thought, smiling a little from the irony of a superhero sympathizing with a supervillain.
"It seemed like an appropriate way to capture him.." Crimson said, pitching her voice a little lower than normal so that even if she had ever met the man behind the suit, he wouldn't recognize her from it. "Of course.. I didn't think about how to get him out of it.. and to the authorities without giving him a chance to escape..."
Quote:Katt smirked as she stood still, waiting till the last possible second before she moved, her hands flowing like a blur as she grabbed Lithe's arms, jumping up and catching her head between her feet, rapidly tying them together before she jumped away, brushing her hair away from her face, "Toy? Hah, did you ever pick the wrong girl to rob." she shook her head a bit, smiling down at Lithe, "Hmm, though we might be able to work something out. You ever think of having a partner?" she asked.

Lady lithe smirked as she retracted herself and began undoing the knots "As interestin as that sounds ya know I gotta ask, what's in it fer me?" the elastic villianess questioned as she finished undoing the knots. Truth be told she was probably going to say yes anyway, but she wanted to see how much the kitty would offer first.

OOC: Sorry for taking so long.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well for starters I don't call the cops on you for breaking into my apartment," Katt smiled a bit, "Second, I believe our skills could help eachother out. I've never seen anyone able to sneak past my security, and if you can get past that I'm sure anything else would be child's play. And of course, you're welcome to stay here after all who would suspect an honest citizen like me to not only be a criminal but to harbor one." she purred softly, "And I believe we could both profit from eachothers, 'company'." she grinned.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad