Join our server on Discord

Capes and Robbers (Heroes/villains rp)
The Steel Revenger stood his ground, and took the brunt of the fire, half because he knew he could probably take at least the initial assault, but to protect the other super standing behind him. Of the material the outer shell of the armor was made of, the material he invented by accident while drunk off his ass, Unyieldium, he did not know its limits. So while he was standing it for now, he was concerned as to whether or not the material can take as much as this Firestarter could dish out. Not wanting to find out the hard way, the Steel Revenger began to step forward, against the flames, ready to grab a hold of the robber and drag him kicking and screaming to the nearest paddy wagon that can hold him.

"Buddy! If you're going to do something, try it now!" The Revenger yelled loud enough for his voice to be heard over the roaring fire for the super behind him to hear.
OOC: Might wanna pause for Salem, it is his RP after all. Plus i can't post till he does.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Sorry for the wait. X3

IC: Sneered as Katt collided with her and easily knocked her off her feet "Mmmm! not bad pussy cat, now it's my turn!" she said as she stretched and spread out to try and wrap around Katt.

OOC: And such a disappointing post from me. -.-'
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Gh, what the heck is that thing you're wearing?!" Firecracker growled, starting to realize his kinetic attack wouldn't work and dropped the bags, throwing his arms back to charge up his next assault, "If you're not gonna burn and run, then melt to a flan!" he yelled, outstretching his firey arms in the Steel Revenger's direction, releasing a direct stream of fire to impact with the armored man, which he started to use the force of to push him backwards.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt's eyes snapped open as she jumped backwards, "Should've figured you weren't normal," she growled a bit, "Explains how you got past my security, but I don't plan on giving up my treasures anytime soon." she smiled a bit as she cracked her knuckles.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Okay, now he's cutting loose" The Steel Revenger thought. While he was unsure of whether or not this new attack was doing damage to the Unyieldium plates on his armor, he was careful to not let the fire reach any of the weak points, especially around the joints. He felt himself being pushed back, and for something that weighs nearly 500lbs that's something. He knew the other super behind him wouldn't be able to hear him over this mess, so he hoped that he would get the hint and get out of the way or else become intimately acquainted with something very hot, and definitely not in a good way. The Steel Revenger also hoped that his "teammate" would try to take the offensive since he was very much being pushed out of the fight and unable to simply rush the robber like he planned.

"Note to self, must check armor for damage when this is over, weak points starting to feel warm"
Lithe's arms continued to follow Katt, stretching past her to try and grab her from behind "Now if you'd just been patient you coulda just stolen them back from whoever I sold them too, but you just seem so eager to be my toy." she sneered, stretching out her neck and torso to attack from the front, now coming at the cat burglar from four different sides.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Katt smirked as she stood still, waiting till the last possible second before she moved, her hands flowing like a blur as she grabbed Lithe's arms, jumping up and catching her head between her feet, rapidly tying them together before she jumped away, brushing her hair away from her face, "Toy? Hah, did you ever pick the wrong girl to rob." she shook her head a bit, smiling down at Lithe, "Hmm, though we might be able to work something out. You ever think of having a partner?" she asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Diamondhead begins speeding to the building, not really caring about those he almost hit and those who honked; his distance from the bank means he will be there soon.
OOC: Got tired of waiting for DarkChibimon.

IC:

Firecracker grinned, he seemingly had the upper hand in this bout, and as he became confident he side-stepped, fueling the fire stream with just one arm, which would inconveniently lower its strength, and outstretched his other arm towards the nearly-melted-off vault wall, sending another stream at full power, which inevitably would blow it apart from such a fierce impact.

Outside, an explosion of great sound and shockwave ensued, and a hole in the bank's vault would remain as a result, "Well, too bad, Mr. Junkbot, but I've an appointment with my stuff at home!" he laughed as he put more and more power into the stream against the metal wall.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad