Join our server on Discord

Capes and Robbers (Heroes/villains rp)
Luc looks at The Steel Revenger and nodded his head. "Yeah, I'm here to stop a robbery, or tried to anyways." Luc said, holding an aura sphere on his hand, showing that he was on the good side.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Very well." The Steel Revenger acknowledged. "Now, the last time I dealt with a firestarter, he just melted his way through the wall behind him and escaped so I think we might need to be a little less direct. I guess we could wait for him to finish, let him think the coast is clear, then ambush him, what do you think?"
Crimson watched the crowd closely, nothing that they were all so interested in the fire, that she probably wouldn't be noticed at all. The vault would be near the back.. this guy blasted out of there last time... she thought.

Without any hesitation, she slipped down the alley, using the smoke from the fire to hide herself just in case someone was watching. When she reached the corner where the vault would be, she glanced around quickly, looking for anything that could be used as a weapon. Dumpster.. there's a classic for you.. she thought, grinning as she whispered the command words for her telekinesis power, and extended her mental grasp around the heavy object. Ready to throw it at the first sign of trouble.
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
"Aaaand, done!" Firecracker grinned, holding two full bags of money in his paws, accomodating his shoulders to the backpack as he walked over to the exit, "Gotta bounce, thank you all!" he grinned up at the security camera which he had purposedly protected from the flames, winked up to it and then it exploded in raging flames.

The young iguana proceeded then to the vault's wall, before sending a trail of flames to gather at it, starting to melt it slowly, preparing to escape.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
As she watched the wall melting, Crimson found heself impressed by the power of the firestarter If he can melt that.. He can burn through just about anything... Better be careful here.. she thought even as she took a few steps to one side so he wouldn't see her before he came out.
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
Deliberation about strategy was short-lived as the Steel Revenger noticed streams of fire forming just outside the vault and moving inward, suggesting that the robber was going to pull the same trick as last time and create a back door to escape.

"Let's go, stay behind me, I don't think you're as fireproof as I am." The Steel Revenger said as he began moving to the vault, try to stay as quiet as possible so as not to let the robber know he was coming while he came into view, a feat easier said than done.
Unable not to hear the creaking sounds of the charred floors pressed by the metal of the Steel Revenger's steps, Firecracker's head turned to the side in reflex, momentarily stopping the vault's wall from disappearing into molten titanium, "What. You again?" the iguana scoffed at the sight of the armored man, this time, he had picked up every single bill and a curtain of smoke would be impossible to use as a distraction, "Ghh. Get a life, take a hike, dude!" he growled, showing off his obvious bad temper.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Diamondhead hacked the lone security camera from his house...because he's epic.
"Judging by his mouth movements, he's saying some very arrogant things."
His frown grew, "I suppose I should stroll over there."
He saved the file onto his flashdrive and very nonchalantly walked over to his vehicle.
"'Fraid I can't do that, pal." The Steel Revenger remarked. "Either you can come with us or try to take us on. Now let me tell you, those flames you made outside? I walked through them, and in no hurry mind you."

The power armored superhero stood his ground, waiting for the robber's response.
"As if care, just get lost!" Firecracked snarled, before a grand amount of flames circled him and then proceeded to shoot out in the armored man's direction in the form of searing volleys.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad