Join our server on Discord

Capes and Robbers (Heroes/villains rp)
Luc wrote half of the story before taking a brake, turning on his TV, seeing the news about the first fire, than he saw about the thief. "The Blackcat thief huh." Luc thought, grabbing his notepad and wrote down some notes. Luc heard some firefighter truck's sirens as he lean back angest his chair. "Wait a min? Firetrucks? That's means...it might be him." Luc thought as he got out of the his place, and starts to follow the firetrucks to the Hawk Bank, change his cloths and gets inside. "He is porbley at the vault." Luc thought as he started his way to the vault.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
When the second wave of fire trucks began making their way to the next bank robbery, Robert had finished eating dinner and was about to clean his dishes. When he had heard the sirens, he went back to his office to listen in on the scanners, it was the same M.O. as before. Taking a deep breath, he went back out to change back into his armor. He didn't much like having to get in and out and back into his armor so quickly, as it took fifteen minutes to do so properly and more so to get back out.

Once he had become the Steel Revenger again he ran off to the next bank robbery. Not wasting any time this round he waded through the flames and found himself in another burning lobby. Almost immediately he saw a young man headed to the vault, though this was not the same young lizard man that escaped from him earlier. He followed, thinking that at the very least, he might get some help in this matter.
"Damn! another one already?" the FBI agent growled.

"It's unlikely that the two are unrelated." Michaela said. "Two bank fires in one day.. Why don't you go on ahead, I'll finish this scene and catch a cab to meet you there." More polite, and yet still says "Go away" I think I'm actually getting the hang of this..

"I'll see you there then.." he replied before heading to his car, informing the dispatcher that he was on his way to the scene.

"Now that he's out of he way..." Michaela muttered, taking a moment to look around and make sure no one else was watching her. She bent down and scooped up the charred remains of a bag, closed her eyes, and "asked" it who it had belonged to.

The flood of images she recieved told her everything she needed to know, this wasn't a case she'd solve as a scientist. Without hesitation, she walked out, informed the police that she was finished inside, and that the scene was cleared for them to start their own investigation.

She climbed into a cab and told him an address to head for, not to the bank as she had said she was going, but a short distance away. After paying him, and duckng into the alley, she once gain made sure no one was watching her, and quickly changed into her costume.
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
"My my! Now that's an impressive collection." Lithe said with a low whistle as she slithered out from under the bed, her elastic form shifting and rippling until it was back to that of her hourglass figure "Hope your not too attached to all that, cause it's leavin with me." she grinned while her arms stretched out, poised to grab the countless treasures "Course I could always take you as a pet if you wanna fight for them."
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Katt hissed loudly as she turned around, glaring at Lithe, "How did you?" she growled a bit, "I don't know how you got into my house, nor do I care really, hate to burst your delusional bubble but these are my pride and joy. I don't plan on giving them up to anybody." she crouched down a bit, her teeth and claws ready to pounce.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lady Lithe smirked as she pulled back her arms, raising her hands and laughing "Now now pussy cat, if your not careful you might get hurt." she purred crouching down herself, ready to fight Katt more for the thrill than for the treasures.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Firecracker crouched to grab a second out of two bags with the other one full beneath him and his backpack already nearly bursting from rolls of cash, "Oh yeah! Now I'm hitting the jackpot, baby!" he cheered to himself and laughed heartily in his own content as he was nearly done chucking money into his last bag, the fire was intense enough to start weakening his surroundings but at the same time staying clear from the money and his self.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The Steel Revenger, just in case his heavy footsteps couldn't be heard, tapped the other super(DarkChibimon's character) on the shoulder as lightly as his power armor would allow to get his attention.

"Seeing as how you're not raiding the vault, let me ask you, are you here to stop a robbery? Or are you just the lookout?"
"Not bloody likely," Katt hissed as she dove towards Lithe, a large black spot forming on her body before spreading over it, turning her white fur a dark black and covering her in an almost gel like leotard, her hair turning blonde as her ears lengthened. Almost immediately it's effects kicked in, giving her a major boost in her speed as she collided with the girl.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Crimson watched as once again, the firemen were fighting a losing battle with the inferno. Fire isn't my thing... But I have to try to do something... she thought as she walked up to the perimeter and gathered her energy.
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."