Join our server on Discord

Capes and Robbers (Heroes/villains rp)
Katt yawned as she sat down in her favorite chair, her luxurious penthouse decorated with numerous valuable arts and all manner of comforts, including a full sized pool in the center of the living room, "Wonder if I made the news." she thought with a laugh as she clapped her hands, the wall infront of her sliding open to reveal a flatscreen TV, the news already covering the fire down at the bank, live on the scene flashing across the bottom of the picture. Katt huffed a bit, "No one appreciates the subtle arts anymore, they just want to see bank vaults ripped off their hinges." she sighed a bit.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Once back home, Robert had removed his Steel Revenger armor and placed it in its normal hiding spot in his tool shed. He returned to his home office to resume his afternoon routine before it was interrupted by the bank robbery. As he finished checking his email he listened intently to the police scanners he turned back on, for anything else that would require power-armored might.
OOC: Oi! Bloody hell!!! I swear I only looked away for a moment, just to run down to McFinnigen's pub for a round or five! You folks seem really into this. 0-0

IC: Lady Lithe smirked as she carefully slithered through the air ducts, though they were much to small for a normal human her elastic form had no trouble squeezing through "Jackpot!" she whispered as she came to a stop in the bedroom. After making sure no one was in the room she quietly slipped out of the vent and slide under the bed, while listening to the woman that lived here and making sure she couldn't be seen She began to plan here next moves. She'd been planning to hit this place for a week now, ever since she stumbled upon it while hiding from the police. It was a very impressive penthouse, stuffed full of various expensive goodies and owned by a very pretty kitty "I'm going to enjoy this so much, I may just keep the place for myself." she snickered from her hiding spot.

OOC: I thought that Katt would be lonely so I sent her a playmate. >:3
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Michaela waited on the sidelines for the firemen to finish putting out the bank fire, the FBI agent seemed more interested in talking to her, than finding out if she was even needed there.

"You're the one who always insists on being first on the scene. 'They'll compromise the remains.' You always say."

"Only because they will." Michaela replied, shaking her head as she remembered the first case she'd worked on.

Meanwhile, now that the fire no longer had any help from Firecracker, the firemen were slowly gaining ground against it. Especially since there was very little that could burn inside, and most of it was already gone.

"So far, we don't think there was anyone in there. But I'd appreciate it if you could stick around and maybe help figure out what the hell happened here." the nearest fireman said.

"Incendiary devices are not my area of expertise." Michaela replied. "You should have an expert look over the scene. But for what it's worth.. This doesn't look like an ordinary fire to me."

"Why's that?" the FBI agent asked.

"Because in an ordinary fire, the internal fire suppression system would have kicked in to help them put it out.. So obviously the system was sabotaged sometime before the fire started." she replied, leaning back against the car, and waiting for them to finish their sweep of the building.
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
OOC: Sorry about that, Salem, but is there anything else we should do as we go?

IC:

Upon arriving at his hideout in an abandoned used-to-be store, Firecracker got his backpack full of money off, and with a smile proceeded to stash it alongside two bags full of cash inside a secret darkened spot.

The iguana-man proceeded to plop down in a nicely decorated sofa, probably a stolen one, and snapped his fingers, sending a mini spark over the small table in front of him, causing the remote to harmlessly bounce over his way. Catching it, Firecracker proceeded to flip channels until he found the documental on his robbery, a smile creeping along his muzzle, "That's right, who's the man," he laughed heartily to himself, patting his chest with a paw as he then remembered he still was short of 1,500,000 for his dream to fulfill. 500,000 had been lost earlier, so he had to reincorporate soon. "Gawd, this place's so boring. I oughta find a chick to liven things up in here" he thought to himself, maybe visiting his former school would prove fruitful.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hmm?" Katt's ear's twisted around a bit, Hmm, probably nothing. she thought with a small yawn, since she was a proffesional catburglar she knew all the tricks and made sure her house was protected against them all as well. No normal person would be able to get close to her home without tripping numerous alarms, all of which would cause a high pitched alarm that only she, or other felines, could hear. She looked back at the TV, smiling as they finally got to her own heist.

"Leaving behind only his or her calling card, a simple white paper with a black cat on it. Cops are still baffled as to how they managed it, no signs of forced entry, no marks for a rope to enter through the skylights, truly a curious robbery."

"Heh, amateurs, couldn't catch a fly." Katt laughed a bit as she stood up. She walked slowly to her bedroom, her tail swishing behind her as she did. She closed the door and with a wave of her hand the window's shutters. Once the room was secure she grinned as she stepped to a mini-bar built into the wall, pulling on one of the glasses the entire wall lifted up revealing her prizes obtained with, unorthodox, means. Including the golden cat statue she'd just aquired tonight, "Mmm, did you miss me?" she purred as she walked into the room, admiring her treasures.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Diamondback looked over to the TV and turned to the news.
The first thing he sees is a heist, made by Katt. He smirked at the scene and laughed, "A black cat? I must keep an eye out for any greedy cats."
He eventually got bored with the news and turned it off. "I might as well go see the list of villains, perhaps one of them happens to enjoy furry art."
He slid over to his computer using his rolly chair and sat down and it, then proceeded to easily hack into the government database and get a list of villains.

OOC: Do they know you exist, ShadowKnight?
OOC: Don't know the identity. Only known as the Blackcat. No pictures exist of her but it's possible there're some artists renditions.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Gracias
"Among the cat related villains...
thousands.
Excellent."
he continues sifting through the various names and pictures, looking for something to match, then stops his full speed scroll and stares at a single name, "Blackcat".
"They didn't figure out who did it by the insignia? Must I do everything for these ingrates?"
he sighed and opened up his email, then begun typing out the message, "Blackcat's heist."
He stopped, and glowered at the screen.
"...No, I'm done babysitting these idiots."
He hits the "Save As Draft" button and closes out, then begins looking around the internet.
"Enough rest!" said Firecracker as he stretched on his couch, having taken a bit of time to rest his body. Standing up, the iguana got his backup and stuffed a pair of large empty bags inside, "Time to make another withdrawal..." he then looked up to a sectioned map posted in one of his walls, grinning as he examined the route he would take to get to the bank and which exit route he would use to get back safely. Flexing a bit before taking the exit, he put on a black hoodie and sunglasses, taking the time to hide his tail in his trousers so he could walk around without making any strong impression due to his inhuman physical appearance.

Not too long after entering the new bank, the firefighter truck's siren started going about, which echoed throughout all of New York.

(Downtown: Hawk Bank, Moments before the siren rang)

The 'disguised' Firecracker entered the bank with his paws in his hoodie's pockets, looking around slightly before lowering his head again, as the white flu-mask he was wearing around his muzzle didn't exactly cover the fact he had an outstretched face to begin with. He looked around once more, slowly starting to take in the layout, not that he hadn't been in the place before, but he wasn't one to work his memory very well.

Avoiding most of the security, he realized it had been strenghtened, which he deduced had been due to his earlier break-in, "This is going to take some time," he thought to himself, counting no fewer than half a dozen guards positioned nearby the vault, and a full dozen standing just in front of it, "Damn, how am I gonna," a whistle alerted him, and he used a column to hide.

A couple of security guards were rounding the halls, and as they passed by the column one said: "Heard about Eagle Bank's robbery earlier? Seems like it's that pyromaniac freak again."

"Yeah, crazy guy. Could get himself killed if he's not careful."

"No, I actually heard he can control the fires he starts... Doesn't that sound strange?" the guard made some motions with his hands, sounding quite impressed with Firecracker, "Would hate to have him storming in here..."

"Meh, you know we won't have trouble. Dude can't get into our vault, we've every single guard at it, y'know!" he laughed. Both fell to the floor with a thud all of a sudden, their laughters not being heard anymore.

Above them was Firecracker, ironically holding a fire extinguisher in his paws in a swinging motion, "Thanks for the info, pals." He grinned, then dragged the two unconscious guards into his former hiding place, the column being thick enough to cover sight of them, "Time to get the fireworks going," he then said, looking up at the sprinklers in the ceiling with an open paw which soon caught fire, this caused the temperature to gradually raise, and when the system caught wind of it, it sounded the alarm. Firecracker put the fire out as soon as water droplets began falling and quickly hid back behind a column across the one he had used to hide the guards.

As planned by Firecracker, due to the sensitivity of the earlier heist, the guards made haste over to where the 'fire' had started in hopes of subduing its orchestrator, only to be tricked by Firecracker, who made his way to the vault, his free paws starting to generate intense amounts of heat in the form of fireballs, "Easy as Pie!" he laughed, before he began melting the vault's entrance, the careless fire-manipulation causing sparks to fly and slowly starting causing the place surrounding the iguana to catch on fire, which eventually alerted the firefighting team with an alarm, a tall wall of flames was protecting Firecracker from behind now.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad