Join our server on Discord

Capes and Robbers (Heroes/villains rp)
Upon arrival at the Bank, the Steel Revenger surveyed the immediate scene, the place was on fire, firefighters trying to put it out to no avail, and police desperately trying to find a safe way in. Never one for subtlety, the Steel Revenger made his way through a police blockade and those trying to figure out who he is and what he was doing here, despite the fact that they more or less already knew. Impervious to the flames, he went inside to find the source of these troubles.

With all the smoke in the general area, he was nearly blind and was forced to kneel down to to see under it. He sought the general direction of the bank vault since if the place was being robbed, that is where he should be to stop it. Once he determined where the vault was, he walked over through the smoke and fire to confront the one responsible.
Luc came from his newspaper company to get more information about the time. "You know, sometimes the best information is what you get yourself." Luc thought as he sneak away, change into his super hero clothing and makes it into the bank. Luc use his aura to make a shield around him and to look around the area. "I see, the sprinklers were malted to useless, that means the person who did this must be good with fire control." Luc thought as he also saw the steel revenger. "Can't tell if it's a my side or the person who started the fire's side, though I chound be careful." Luc thought.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Not noticing the new arrival, the Steel Revenger stepped into the threshold of the bank vault. There he spotted the culprit of the bank robbery, a lizard man tossing money into large duffels while singing to himself, apparently unaware of the hero behind him since the sound of the fire made the heavy steps and movements of the Revenger's armor made nearly inaudible. Planting himself like a man-sized barricade in the vault entrance, the Revenger found a spot not melted by the fire, and made a few loud knocks to announce his presence.

His voice, slightly distorted by the fact that it was coming from a speaker in the front of the helmet, carried his demand, "I think you'd better put the money back and come with me or I'm gonna drag you to the paddy wagon outside."
Super Hero/Villain Name: Diamondback
OH! You mean sexual occupation! Male.
Species: Human
Powers: Judge of Eternity
Can control minds (heroes, villains, normal people, EVERYONE, and resistance isn't possible either...none of that internal conflict bull), however while controlling minds he cannot move or act. He is absolutely paralyzed while doing so; loud noises break his concentration, thus releasing the victim.
Can read minds
Intelligence (Can think at 50x the average genius' thinking speed, this also makes for fast reflexes)
Diamond Sword: Not an actual power, he just has a diamond sword with a coating of mirror right under the surface. Surprisingly sharp (able to cut right near anyone without invincibility...steel or titanium does nothing to protect) and he can deflect laser or light based attacks, while amplifying them.
General Tact Explanation: He tends to combine mind reading with extremely fast thinking speed to easily outmaneuver his opponents.
Weaknesses:
He doesn't have any long ranged powers, so heroes or villains who keep a distance tends to win.
EDIT: I forgot to mention, because his powers have manifested so well, he gets very little sleep, so he's never rested, and his powers are very taxing. He cannot fight for very long at one time, or he gets dizzy and faints.
Allies: None.
Enemies: Countless.
Appearance: [Image: 8919841.png].
BIO: He discovered he could read minds at the age of 11, and always was a fairly smart kid. However, due to his extremely thinking speeds he had several mental breakdowns throughout his life, ending in him nearly committing suicide. Eventually things mysteriously turned around, and his mental stability began leveling out.
other: Depending on the heros' and villains' choices, he will join either the good or evil side... or neither.
(Out of Character) If I may interject something here, I believe you should probably tone down the powers of your character, AetherRose as it seems you've gone a bit overboard. The mind control thing seems a bit too much since you say you can simply take control without any form of resistance possible. Though you say this is at the price of you essentially becoming a vegetable being very taxing, and the connection is fragile enough to be broken by sudden, loud noises, simply hiding in a quiet place while doing this can nearly eliminate the drawbacks. This seems to me like something very prone to god-moding and abuse.

I mean no disrespect, and I feel you would be a great addition to the game, but I think you may want to reconsider your power selection. Really all I would do is tone down or drop the mind control bit and you'd be fine. Maybe replace it with just plain mind-reading and/or telepathy? I am not trying to tell you what to do, it is all your choice and ultimately I have no control over what you decide, so if you go with what you have now, that is fine but be careful. One suggestion would be to send the player of the person you're about to mind control a PM asking if that is alright and what you intend to do.(/Out of Character)
OOC: Indeed. Mind Reading/Control is nothing short of Power Playing regardless of how many drawbacks you'd like to include, though it can, however, be toned down by doing exactly what Obl1v1on is suggesting and PMing the character. Though, seriously, how many of them really are going to agree to giving control of their character to you to do as you see fit?

Maybe you could rethink your powers.

IC:

Firecracker had almost finished with the bags before he heard the demanding suit of armor not far away from him. With a disappointed sigh, he dropped it and turned around with his paws high in air, "Sure thing, gramps. I'll turn myself in," he said with a cocky smile.

"...though maybe later!" as the iguana's fangs slowly poked from the rim of his maw, the fire at the ceiling conglomerated into a large sphere which promptly combusted into a large explosion that devoured all the money in-between the hero and himself, the sheer amount of paper releasing insane amounts of smoke which, upon gone, would reveal a molten wall with a large hole on the opposite side of the vault, and Firecracker nowhere to be found.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Crap." Said the Steel Revenger as he leapt through the hole in the back of the vault to an empty alley. Guessing the direction the culprit most likely went, he ran that way, stopping when he reached the next street, not even seeing the token police placed to watch the back of the building as they most likely went after the robber.

"Fuck. Well, that blows." The Revenger said as he decided to head back home as the press closed in. "Next time scaley boy."
Firecracker laughed as he escaped, grinning to himself as the persecution he had in mind never took place, "Outrunning the cops' getting easier with every strike!" he told himself, proud of his operative, although he only had his backpack on, "Fuck, I must've dropped the bag when I toyed with him," he grunted, "Oh well, gonna have to strike tonight as well!" he smiled, starting to head over to his hideout.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Michaela stepped calmly out of the FBI vehicle, while the agent she had been assigned to was busy talking to the local police.

"Any casualties?" She asked, staring into the fire at the bank.

"Nobody knows. All of the tellers are accounted for, but there may have been customers trapped inside." the agent said.

"Well, if there were, then I'll get to work as soon as the fire is out. If not.. Then you'll have to explain why you dragged me out here." she replied. If he hadn't been watching me so closely.. I'd have been here when it first started... she thought, sighing as she took a step back, and waited patiently for her skills, super or otherwise, to be needed.
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
Luc make it out of the building, wearing his normal cloths as he walking back to his place. "Take a shower when I get home to get the smokey smell off than start to write that newspaper part about the fire." Luc thought, putting his hands in his pants. "I wounder how to word some of the events for normal people to read." Luc thought as he walks into his place. Luc did a quick check with his aura powers. "Good...my mother is asleep, take a shower, get some food, go into my room and work on that newspaper part." Luc thought.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds