Join our server on Discord

Capes and Robbers (Heroes/villains rp)
"I'd be happy to put you down, if there was a way to ensure that you don't harm anyone else." Crimson said, though she knew he was talking to the girl that had just flown away on a fireball. I'll have to do something different soon... I don't think I can hold him up there much longer...
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
Tetra stopped in midair, turning around to look over at Pyro, "I'd be happy to help. That's what I came here to do." Tetra smiled, "Hmm, what's holding you? Can't really free you from something I can't see."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Shadow, it's Firecracker. Not Pyro.

IC:

"She's holding me up, the psycho down there!" Firecracker said, using his tail to point down at Crimson, though it was unclear if he had mistaken the terms psychic and psycho on purpose or not.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Sorry, so many people saying pyromaniac my brain got mixed up.

IC:

"No problem," Tetra smiled as she landed, forming a large fireball in her hand, "HEY! Put him down now," she shouted, "I don't want to hurt you if I don't have to."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Crimson sighed and drew the firestarter in closer to her. "Ma'am... You are obviously either confused, or in league with this criminal.. But in light of your helping put out the fire he started here.. I'll give you a chance to stand down, and walk away..." she said. I really hope she takes the chance... I don't think I can do this again...
OOC: Death! Thy name be-eth capes and robbers!
OOC: SDP doesn't know the name of death!

Horseman: It's death, death's name is death you retard! It's not rocket science!

IC:

"Like I'll believe that, all I see is someone forcefully holding someone else against his will. Not hard to tell who's the villain." Tetra said, whipping up a fireball and hurling it at Crimson.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Crimson dropped her control over the telekinesis spell on the firestarter as she instinctively dove out of the way of the fireball, narrowly avoiding it as the heat singed her costume. Without comment, she quickly lashed out with another spell to replace the first, catching him moments before he could hit the ground. With a heavy sigh she gave him a quick shove toward the wall, then turned her attention to the new threat. "What the hell do you think you're doing!" she snapped, momentarily dropping her 'costume voice'. "You're going to start another fire!"
OOC: Doesn't look like people are very willing to continue ever since Salem left it to rot.

Well, I'm not gonna keep trying if people don't collectively want to, but it doesn't hurt to ask. Do we continue?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'd like to continue. Just haven't found a spot to bring my character out and do some evil things yet :P
If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed.