Join our server on Discord

Bought in Chains (private furry RP)
Luna panted a little bit and moaned quietly as Shaodow's cock caressed her face. She shook her head at her Master's question. "N-No master, not a drop." She reached down and rubbed her belly. "Master's yummy cum is all in here." She smiled cutely as she wiped a bit of Shadow's cum off her cheek.
Katie, done panting, replied, "It's what happens when I try to hold back, but, no offense, you were kinda asking for it. Still, that took a lot out of me." Katie smiled, hoping to brighten her own mood from recent events, for she was still a bit uncomfortable here.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Shadow growled in lust, his cock still hard as he looked down at Luna, "I bet you want more, well I'm happy to oblige." He smiled, wrapping an arm around Luna and heft her over his shoulder, "We're gonna head to the guest bedroom, you two have fun." he smiled, walking off with Luna.

"I was," Lupe smiled, crawling up Katie's body till they were face to face, "But I wasn't expecting you to cum so much, my face is absolutely covered in your honey isn't it?" she purred slightly, "Mind licking my muzzle clean sweetie?" she purred almost cutely.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Eek!" Luna squealed as Shadow easily picked her up and headed off. She turned bright red under her fur as he carried her naked, petite body through the house. She felt absolutely helpless in her master's powerful arms and this made her pussy start to tingle. Luna whimpered submissively like a puppy as she watched the floor pass by.
OOC: Ah jeez, I thought this had dulled into uninterest but the real reason is ME. Sorry for the wait, I mistook a sign of inaction as anothers in of signaction...or something. HERE GO THE CAKE! OH!

IC: "Uh, sure" Katie answered leaning close to Lupe, running her tongue along her face, tasting her own love juice clean off.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Shadow growled softly, "Mmm, cute little cry you have." he smiled as he set Luna down on the guest bed, lying down ontop of her, kissing at her muzzle.

Lupe smiled, suddenly wrapping an arm around Katie's neck, pulling her into a deep kiss, moaning softly into her mouth as she slid her tongue into the other girl's mouth.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna began to purr as Shadow's kisses tickled her a little. "Hee-hee, sorry master. It just kind of popped out." She squirmed a little bit underneath him to get more comfortable and turned her head so a few of his kisses landed on her neck, making her purr even louder.
Katie was surprised as she was forced into a kiss, however, she didn't resist. Instead, she closed her eyes and let her tongue maneuver in and around Lupe's mouth. She brought herself closer to her body to further increase the pleasure.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Shadow growled softly as he nuzzled at Luna's neck, nipping it slightly, "Don't apologize, I liked it." he smiled, rolling over onto his back, pulling Luna ontop of him, "Let's hear some more of those sexy cries." he grinned, giving her rear a playful slap.

Lupe suddenly broke off the kiss, licking over Katie's neck and chest as she moved down her body, latching her lips around one of her nipples and gentley suckling and licking at it, her hand squeezing her other breast while flicking at it's nipple.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yip!" Luna sqeaked at the spank, her back arching a bit from the surprise of it even though it didn't hurt. Giggling, she laid her head down on Shadow's chest and let out a playful, puppy-like whimper.