Join our server on Discord

Bought in Chains (private furry RP)
(This is a private RP for Venin, Shadowknight and myself. Normal RP rules apply; no powerplaying, killing other players characters etc, but I doubt they're be any problems ^_^)

A short profile just to start us up. The setting is in a semi-modern city with a lot of old fashioned buildings

Name: Luna
Species: Raccoon
Bio: Luna is a shy, quiet but fairly attractive girl who tends to look down on herself. She's hard working and eager to please those around her but also a little clumbsy. She was sold into the Slave Market to pay off her families heavy debts and is waiting to either be purchased and taken to her new master's home or be tossed into a brothel.

(Ok guys Game Start!)

Luna moaned as her legs started to shake from the strain of standing still for so long. She and two other girls were lined up and stripped naked on the small wooden stage the slave traders used to show off the day's 'merchandise.' She wanted desperately to cover her face or wrap her tail around herself but she dared not too. She knew the overseers watching them would jump at the chance to discipline them right then and there. With a sigh she lowered her head and waited until either one of the many on-lookers decided to buy her or she was taken back to her cell when the market closed.
Name: Shadow
Species: Wolf
Bio: A wealthy owner of a number of high class hotels and other businesses. He's come to the slave auctions looking for a pair of slaves to handle the housework as well to possibly provide other 'services'

Shadow walked through the floors of the auction, his eyes gazing lazily over the prospective slaves, a number of sellers following next to him and trying to encourage him towards one of theirs.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Name: Kathlyn(Katie)

Species: Cat

Bio:A fairly silent auctioned slave with a petite body. She does not like to be handled like an object, however,and she will resist if circumstances are precise. She was bought and put up for sale against her will.

Katie said nothing. She stood there in chains waiting for whatever was to happen next. She hated every buyer she saw; just the thought of them marketing like they were buying just something...not someone. But that wasn't the case, she loathed every who past her by, staring at her like they were window shopping. But she could do nothing while standing in chains, stripped completely.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Shadow stopped infront of a feline, admiring her curves for a moment. Despite his wolf heritage he always did enjoy felines, and this one was especially appealing, "I'll take her," he said simply as he continued down the line as a few of the owners moved in to have Katie released and chained with a leash. Shadow then stopped infront of a racoon, pondering for a moment if she'd be of use, "Her too," he said, her owners moving to restrain Luna.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna gasped when the large canine picked her out. Before she could get a really good look at him one of the overseers snapped a leash on her collar and dragged her off with Katie to complete the purchase.
Katie said nothing, nor did she resist. All she had was a gleaming detestment for her purchaser in her cat-like eyes.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Shadow nodded as he took the leashes that were attached to the two girl's harnesses. He handed the two men a credit card and after everything went through he led the two girls out of the store, "I hope you two are well behaved, me and my mate have been wanting a nice pair of slaves for awhile now. I'm sure she'll be excited to meet you both." he smiled back as he led them back to his home.

*Shadow's home*

"Hun, picked up a couple of slaves for us, why don't you come down and meet them?" Shadow called as he walked in the door.

A dark furred female wolf walked into the room, wearing absolutely nothing leaving her body bare to the world, "Oh, they're darling." she smiled as she walked faster towards Katie and Luna, "Hello there, My name's Lupe, I guess I'm one of your new owners." she smiled kindly, then looked at Shadow, "Do they have names?"

"Didn't ask them, why don't you two introduce yourselves?" he asked the two girls.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna bowed deeply to Lupe. "M-My name is Luna, I am p-pleased to meet you Mistress." She spoke as clearly and polietly as she could but couldn't keep the nervous stutter out of her voice. She was still a bit frightened but Lupe and Shadow both seemed to be very kind, much kinder than she'd expected her owners to be. At the very least she felt a little better knowing she and Katie weren't the only naked ones in the room. "I...I hope I am able to serve you to your satisfaction."

(Love the picture Shadow. ^_^ Hope you don't mind if I save it)
Katie just looked at Lupa, and immediately failed to like her better than Shadow. She turned her head away, then turned her eyes towards the canine chick again and replied, "I'm Katie." then became silent once again.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Not mine so can't exactly so no lol. And I mistyped cause I was reading a part with luna, her name's Lupe not Lupa.

IC:

"Don't worry, I promise I won't bite," Lupe giggled a bit, showing off her fangs, "Much." she winked.

Shadow growled a bit, giving Katie's leash a tug, "Show respect for your new owners slut." he ordered.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad