Join our server on Discord

Bought in Chains (private furry RP)
"No," Shadow growled softly in lust, manipulating Luna's head, "Look at me, I love watching my cock going in and out of your mouth." he moaned softly, his pre dripping into her mouth as his orgasm grew closer.

Lupe smiled a bit at the reaction, brushing her finger against Katie's G-spot, "Mmm, feel good? I bet no man's ever given you this kind of pleasure." she purred, licking Katie's cheek.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna obeyed and kept her bright eyes on Shadow's face. She could taste the salty pre dripping from his tip and knew what was comming next. She tries to speed him along, for Shadow's pleasure of course, by rubbing her tongue all over the underside of him his shaft.
Katie inhaled and exhaled repeatedly still feeling the same pleasure, "Others...I never really paid attention. Back then , I only thought of escaping, then they would give up...expect now, paying attention make me...AHH!" she was interupted by a sudden jolt of spontanious pleasure.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"Oooh you must have done this before, no one's this good on their first try." Shadow howled in pleasure, if he hadn't already cum recently he wouldn't have been surprised if he came already, "Keep going, grrr, I'm almost there, I can't wait to see you drink down all of your master's cum." he moaned.

"Sorry? Didn't quite catch that," Lupe teased a bit, keeping the girl on the edge of her orgasm. Growling softly from enjoying her moans of pleasure, her own pussy dripping with her arousal, her tail wagging around happily.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna blushed a little again, ashamed that she'd had a lot of 'practice' while she was on the market. Regardless she didn't disobey Shadow's order too keep her eyes on him and continued sucking, twisting and twirling her tongue to hit every possible stimulating nerve. She could feel his cock throbing him her mouth a knew he was almost there. She braced herself for the coming flood.
Katie was gripping the bedsheets expecting to release at an moment, "Makes me feel...unnh...can't...hold...it...back." Katie was inches away from orgasm, yet she couldn't seem to reach it, as if something was waiting for something to happen Neverless, as it drew closer, Katie's grip tightened.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"GRAAHHH!" Shadow howled in pleasure as he buried his cock down Luna's throat, flooding her throat and stomache with his cum, his knot swelling and pressing against her lips as he held her still, pouring his cum into her.

Lupe slid down Katie's body, moving her hand away from her pussy, suddenly pressing her muzzle against it instead, her strong tongue pressing hard against her G-spot, this time wanting to make her cum.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"MMrrff!" Luna yelped into Shadow's cock as his seed shot into her mouth. Most of it went right down her throat but she still had to swallow some overflow. She could actually feel it as her master's knot pumped the incredible amount cum into her.
Katie's grip turned her knuckles white as she was unable to resist anymore more; she hit her climax strong and fast that splashed against Lupe's face, near to the drenching point.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Shadow moaned as he slid out of Luna's mouth, spraying a few globs of his cum over her face, "That's a good girl, didn't spill a drop did you?" He smiled, rubbing his cock over her face, smearing it in his scent.

Lupe moaned softly, holding her muzzle against Katie's pussy, happily getting her face drenched with the girl's cum. She moved back her head, licking off her lips, running her fingers over her cheeks and sucking them clean as well, "Wow, you came alot."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad