Join our server on Discord

Bought in Chains (private furry RP)
Katie responded, "Yes ma'am, I do." She now sat upwards, still panting a little, her cunt dripping excess juice.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Shadow growled softly, "Hold on, I got something even better for you to suck on." He grinned as he slid his finger out of Luna's mouth, pressing his hand against Lupe's ass as he pulled his cock out of her cunt, dripping with the mixture of the two wolve's cum, "Mmm, here you are, a nice hard cock for you to suck on." he growled in lust.

Lupe let out a soft moan as she felt Shadow sliding out of her, purring up at Katie crawling closer towards her as she wrapped her arms around her, pressing their chests and crotches together, "Mmm, now that I'm loose, I can really show you a good time." she purred, rubbing their crotches together.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna stared in awe at the wolf's massive member, which easily dwarfed the dildo Lupe used on her earlier. Wasting little time, and eager to please her master, Luna leaned closer and took Shadow's cock in her paws. She began to lick it all along the length of it's underside before slowly inserting the tip into her mouth.
Katie's eyes turned upwards feeling the new pleasure in her body heat and crotch. She almost forgt what Lupe had said, but managed to respond, "I'm looking...foward...to it."

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Shadow growled softly in pleasure, "No arguments huh? Such a good slut you are," He moaned, gripping Luna's head as he thrusted into her mouth, his cock still dripping with his cum.

"I'll bet," Lupe moaned, grinding against Katie's body, moaning in pleasure, "So will I be your first girl? Or have there been others?" she smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna let out a muffled squeal of surprise as Shadow grabbed her and pulled her head down. His cock reached all the way to the back of her mouth so quickly she had to struggle to stop her gag reflex. Once she got over the shock she quickly began to suckle on Shadow's dick, making sure to rub her tongue over it everywhere it could reach.
"Youre the lucky first." Katie replied, "The others were guys, not girls." Katie's moaning never ceased on speaking, "Didn't think it would be just as good."

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Shadow growled in pleasure, holding the back of Luna's head as he thrust into her mouth, moaning as his cock went down her throat then out again, "Damn you're a good cock sucker, Lupe can barely even take me all the way down her throat." he moaned in pleasure.

"just as good? Oh no, it gets even better." Lupe purred, sliding a finger over Katie's pussy lips, gentley fingering her before she pushed her finger in, pressing against her G-spot with expert precision, knowing exactly how to touch and tease another female.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna blushed a little at his compliment and glanced up at him. She looked away again, feeling a tiny bit of pride that Shadow was pleased with her, and continued sucking off the wolf's cock even harder.
Katie gasped in intense pleasure, almost choking on air. Her legs twitched inward in a reflex to further increase the feeling.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers