Join our server on Discord

Bought in Chains (private furry RP)
Luna's moaning grew louder and louder, Shadow's dominating and fingering was driving her straight to the edge. "OH! Oh, master! I-I'm going to-" She cut herself off and looked up into Shadow's eyes. "May...may I please cum master? Ah! I-I don't think I can hold it!"
Katie pleasure scale broke through the roof, she had to cover her mouth to keep from spontaniously screaming.Katie continued to make the now muffled moans as she was drawing nearer and nearer to reaching her climax, twitching a bit as a sign.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Shadow growled softly, noticing both girl's ready to cum, even Lupe was squeezing his cock hard, on the verge of her second orgasm, "Mmm, yes, you may cum. You've both been such good sluts." he growled, burying almost his entire hand into Luna's cunt.

Lupe closed her lips around Katie's clit, suckling on it softly, her fingers taking the place of her tongue and rubbing against her G-spot.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna acrched her back and holwed in ecstacy as she came hard, letting loose another torrent of her juices all over Shadow's hand. When it was over she plopped back down on the bed panting heavily as she basked in her afterglow.
Katie's tingly sensation all seemed to focus to her pussy in one swift motion, trying to reach the light of day. She was dangerously close to cumming, "I...can't...stop...myself. Is it...alright...if...I..." she was unable to finish due to that all her attention was to hold back, fearing if Lupe was anything like her male mate

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"I meant both of you, you both have permission to cum." Shadow smiled as he pulled out of Luna's cunt, the fur on his hand and wrists matted with her juices, "You came alot didn't you, my hand's covered. Lick it clean slave." he smiled, slapping Luna's ass with the covered hand.

"Come on, give me your sweet honey." Lupe moaned, grinding her nose against Katie's pussy lips, fucking her with her muzzle as she licked over her insides.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Kya!" Luna cried out at the smack. "Y-Yes Master!" Still a little short of breath Luna lifts herself up and beings lapping up her juices from Shadow's paw. She works slow making sure to clean off every inch of it, even going so far as to suck on his fingers like thick, furry straws.
Almost on cue, Katie released her inner struggle, cumming into Lupe's mouth and face, a bit hard, but not enough to make fuss over. Katie panted tring to catch her breath.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Shadow grinned from the sight, smiling down at Luna, "Mmm, you like sucking on things don't you?" he asked, holding her head and gentley sliding his fingers in and out of her mouth.

Lupe pressed her face against Katie's cunt, moaning softly as she drank down her sweet juices. Her muzzle dripping with whatever she couldn't drink as she lifted her head away, licking her lips, "Feel good?' she chuckled a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna moaned and blushed a little in response to Shadow's question. Shadow's powerful hand kept her from moving her head as she cleaned his fingers of her own nectar. Her master's smile gave her a chill but she wasn't afraid at all. On the contrary even as he was controling her she felt the same as she did with Lupe, safe.