Join our server on Discord

Bought in Chains (private furry RP)
OOC:... ...'tis of no concern for now.

IC: "R-right, my apologies, Master." She said, looking regretful.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Lupe held her arms around Luna, smiling as she slowly leaned and fell onto the soft carpeted floor, cuddling with Luna, "You're so cute sweety, I am going to enjoy having you around so much." she growled happily as she nuzzled against Luna.

Shadow nodded, "You learn fast, that's good." he smiled as he rubbed Katie's cheek where he had slapped her, "Now you may suck my cock, and if you do a good job, I'll even fuck you and let you cum."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oof!" Luna grunted as they langed but immediately started giggling and nuzzling Lupe right back. "Thank you so much Mommy! That really means alot to me." She curled up aginst Lupe and purred happily in her cozy embrace. "I...I love you Mommy!"
Katie hesistated for a moment before taking the organ in her paw once again and putting it in hr mouth. She was slow at first, but felt more comfortable after a while and resumed her process. engulfing the cock deeper and manuevering her tongue all about the shaft like a snake on a tree.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"I love you too Luna," Lupe growled softly as she licked her cheek again, loving the feel of Luna's body against her own.

"Oohh that's good, just like that bitch," Shadow growled in pleasure, thrusting his hips slowly as he went in and out of her mouth, his powerful musk flooding her nostrils, "I bet it tastes good,"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna smiled, feeling so grateful and happy to be in Lupe's arms part of her thought she was in heaven. As she rested she found herself staring at Lupe's breats and an interesting idea popped into her head. "Mommy, would you like to 'play' some more. I'd like to try something if it's alright with you."
Katie almost choked on the behemoth of a dick when Shadow thrusted, but she regained her breath subtly. Katie's tongue ran up the shaft and onto the mushroom like head, swirling her tongue in circles around it.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"Just name it," Lupe flicked her tongue at Luna's nose, smiling warmly, "What do you want to do?" she asked.

"Yeahhh, that's it, whoever taught you to suck cock did a good job," he moaned in pleasure, rubbing Katie's head as he growled happily.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna blushed and looked away before working up the courage to ask. "I know this will sound a little strange but would you be willing to..." She paused for a second and took a deep breath. "to try breastfeeding me?"
Katie heard herself purr at Shadow's touch. She continued running her warm cat tongue over the head, and began sucking on the shaft in an attempt to pleasure every bit of the erection.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers