Join our server on Discord

Bought in Chains (private furry RP)
Luna giggled as Lupe cleaned her face. "You're welcome, Mommy." She licked some of Lupe's cum juice off of her lips her lips and smiled. "I'm very happy you enjoyed that, I've never tried something like that before. In fact," She paused and blushed. "I've never done anything with another female before, it was really fun." She smiled brigther than she had in months and embraced Lupe.
Katie was overcome by seduction now, "What rocks your boat, Master." She smiled happily.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Lupe growled happily as she licked over Luna's face, "You did amazing for your first time sweety. Shadow made a good purchase when he picked you up." she smiled, "Now why don't we get you dry before you catch a cold, then we can go and do something more fun than taking a bath." she smiled.

"Mrr, good answer bitch," Shadow smiled, unlocking Katie's arm restraints and pushing her down on her knees, his cock sticking out infront of her, "Tell me how much you love your new master's cock."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna nodded enthusiastically, eager to get out of the water despite the great time she had in it. She slowly stood up and stepped out of the tub before helping Lupe do the same. "Mommy?" She began as she picked up a towel and started drying her fur. "I was wondering, do you thing Master would like it if I called him Daddy? Or is that something I should just do for you?"
"Mmm, it looks...meaty." She took his dick in her soft paw and licked the head with her cat tongue, then engulfig the thing in her mouth, licking and sucking on it like a straw. She looked up to her master to see his expression, but did not stop.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"I don't know if he'd care about it like I do," Lupe smiled as she helped dry Luna off, humming happily as she did, "It's just my maternal instinct that makes me enjoy it so much." she moaned softly as she licked over Luna's head again.

Shadow grabbed her head and pulled it back, slapping her across the face, "Did I say you could suck my cock?" he growled a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna nodded and smiled as Lupe dried her off. After a few seconds she bagan to shiver, even when she was nearly dry Luna's teeth chattered and she had to wrap her arms around herself to try and warm up. "M-Mommy? D-Do you think c-could go play someplace warmer?" She whimpered and rubbed up against Lupe to share body heat.
OOC:... ... ...

"S-sorry, I thought..."she stuttered, shivering from the slap.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Something wrong Ven?

IC:

Lupe giggled a bit as she pulled Luna closer, "Aww, poor baby, let's go to the sun room, it's nice and warm in there." she smiled. She guided Luna through the house to a small enclosed porch, the sun shining through the windows and large skylight warming the room, "Mmm, is that better?" Lupe moaned softly from the warm sun on her fur.

"You're a slut, you don't think, you do as your told." Shadow said, rubbing his cock against her face, "When I tell you to suck my cock, that's when you suck it." he said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmmmm..." Luna moaned as the sun warmed her still moist fur and smiled up at Lupe. "Yeah it feels really good Mommy! Thank you!" She hugged a little tighter, resting her head on Lupe's chest. she purred quietly, enjoying the warming rays almost as much as feeling Lupe's arms around her.