Join our server on Discord

Bought in Chains (private furry RP)
Lupe growled softly, licking affectionately over Luna's cheek, "It was my pleasure sweety," she smiled, leaning over against the edge of the tub as she spread her pussy lips and winked at her, "I would love for you to return the favor cutie." she smiled.

"Because I want you to know your place, if you behaved yourself this would be alot easier on you." Shadow growled, gripping her breast roughly, "The more defiance you show the more I'm going to have to beat you down into your proper place slut."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Of course Mommy, I'd love to." Luna smiled and nodded, knowing just what to do. She leaned in and started kissing and then licking Lupe's pussy. She moved slowly, lightly dragging her tounge across Lupe's cunt and savoring the taste of her moist loins. As the juices started to flow she changed tactics and poked her tounge in and out every few seconds.
Katie said nothing, she just hung there whimpering at Shadow's grip. She couldn't hold out like this and if she kept up what she was doing now,the unbearable torture would continue..or worse. Katie did not like this one bit, she didn't like any of the past events...but what choice did she have? After all, she was just a..."...bitch." She said softly, "I'm...your...bitch..."she sniffled, it pained he much to confess to this, what she believed was a lie, but she did not want to lose her...sense of touch to nothing but pain.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"Ohhh, lick mommy's pussy baby," Lupe growled in pleasure as she grinded her pussy against Luna's muzzle, moaning in lust as her juices dripped into her mouth, "Fuck me with your tongue, it feels good."

*dungeon*

"Good," Shadow smiled, sliding a finger skillfully over her pussy lips, rubbing against her clit, "See how much better it is when you submit? When you behave you'll be rewarded just like this." he smiled, rubbing her gentley.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna happily obliged and began driving her long as deep into her pussy as it would go faster and faster. She reached up and grabbed Lupe's ass to spread her cheeks even further. Lupe's pussy juices flowed into her mouth and she swallowed it as fast as it came. She decided to try something new and tightened her grip on Lupe's rear before pulling her toungue back and using her entire muzzle as a makeshift dildo, shoving it in and out of Lupe's dripping hole.
Katie moaned from the simple touch. It felt exceedly nice compared to what she had previously gone through. Her entire body relaxed itself, which helped ease her pain a bit. She was breathly calmly now, letting Shadow do his work.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Lupe arched her back as she howled in pleasure, the feeling of Luna's entire muzzle entering her felt much better than her tongue alone, "Ahhh, oh yes, just like that baby, it feels soooo good." she moaned.

Shadow grined as Katie noticibly relaxed, he licked her cheek softly as he knelt down, his large flat tongue rubbing over her pussy as he licked her over, his finger still sliding in and out of her pussy along with his tongue.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna took this to heart and began moving faster and faster. The sound of Lupe's howl gave her a slight chill but she did not pause at all. She started to twist her head slightly with each thrust stimulating every possible nerve in Lupe's cunt and trying to bring her Mommy to a heavy climax.
Katie gasped softly, enjoying the moist tongue teasing her pussy as well has the fingering bonus. Katie's instincts slowly moved her hips foward in an urge to go "deeper" into pleasure.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"AHHHH!!" Lupe howled in pleasure as she pushed down onto Luna's head, forcing her muzzle deep into her cunt as she came. Her love juices spraying over Luna's muzzle and face as she thrust against her. She slumped against the tub side as she panted heavily in pleasure, growling softly, "I haven't, cum so hard, in ages." she moaned softly as she licked at Luna's muzzle, "Thank you so much for that."

"You like that bitch?" Shadow growled as he moved his muzzle away, licking his lips of her juices, "See how much better it is when you behave yourself, now tell me, do you want me to lick till you cum like a little slut?" he grinned, still rubbing over her slit with his finger.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad