Join our server on Discord

Bought in Chains (private furry RP)
Katie winced from the bite, smelling her own blood dripping from her shoulder. She was shaking in both pain and anger and just couldn't handle it for long. Ignoring her instincts and circumstancial consequences in the near future she swung her head back hard, catching Shadow in the nose, "Get off me, you bastard!"
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Lupe let out a gasp of surprise as she felt Luna's fingers at her pussy, "L-Luna, what are you doing?" she asked, not disliking the feeling, just surprised by it.

Shadow growled loudlly from the smack to his nose, pulling his teeth out of Katie's shoulder, "I knew you'd be a fighter, as soon as I saw you." he growled, pulling her arms painfully behind her back, "Looks like I'll have to break that spirit of yours before you'll be any use." he growled as he pulled her up thrusting upwards and slamming his cock deep into her ass before pulling it to the point where it was risking ripping out of her before thrusting it back in.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna blushed and immediately stopped what she was doing. "I-I'm sorry Mistr-I mean Mommy." She said quietly, lowering her head and not meeting Lupe's eyes. "It just...what you were doing felt so good that I thought you wanted me to do it too. I hope I didn't offend you."
"GNNNNNNAAGGHH!" Katie couldn't believe what she was feeling. It felt like something was ripping her open, like paper. Her rebellious willpower dropped dramatically, "Y-You...stop...y-you're gonna...rip me...in...half! AHH!" Forgetting almost completely about resisting, Katie now begged Shadow to cease, tears forming in her eyes.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Lupe smiled kindly, licking Luna's nose again, "Not at all, I was just surprised is all." she pushed closer to Luna, one of her hands rubbing over the girl's pussy as she kissed her.

"Not so high and might now are you bitch?" Shadow growled, continuing to fuck her, "Say your a bitch, say it," he barked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna smiled back and wrapped her arms around Lupe. She felt her new Mommy's toungue waggling around in her mouth and put her own to work. In total bliss Luna held Lupe tight, their breasts pressing aginst each other, and moaned with pleasure. She felt her pussy tingle like crazy as her breathing picked up, she knew she was going to cum and soon.
Katie knew she was gonna regret this; she smiled weakly, "You're a bitch, happy now?"

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"I was right to give you a bath," Lupe moaned softly as she slid her fingers further into Luna's pussy, "You're a dirty little girl aren't you?" she smiled. Kissing Luna passionately, "Cum for me baby, cum for mommy." she moaned louder as she grew more aroused by the second.

"WRONG ANSWER BITCH!" Shadow roared digging his claws deep into her shoulders as he pulled back, forcing his cock out of her ass painfully. He grabbed her hair roughly and dragged her through the house to a locked door that led to the BDSM room he'd put in, he threw her against the wall and restrained her arms and legs with chains, pulling her into a spread eagle position, "You wanna be a pain slut, I'm more than happy to oblige." he grinned, slapping her breasts, leaving a number of deep claws marks in them.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna gasped and held Lupe a little tighter. "M-Mommy! I'm...I'm-NYAAAA!!!" She screamed as she came hard, her juices shooting into the soapy water. As she panted for air she drooped down and rested her head on Lupe's chest, using her supple breasts as a pillow. "That...that was incredible. Thank you so much Mommy!"
Katie screeched an echo piercer of a screech as she felt herself being tore open, or so it seemed, then forced into an ominous room, where was bonded and slapped. She was unable to speak for some time due to the sudden amount extreme pan all at once...she had indeed regretted it. She tried to speak up, but all she could get out was; "W-w-why?" she asked, sobbing silently.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers