Join our server on Discord

Bought in Chains (private furry RP)
Luna cried out in surprise when Lupe grabbed her but was soon laughing and hugging her back. "Ah-ha-ha! You're-you're welcome!" She did her best to hold still but Lupe's sloppy wolf kisses made it difficult. "Mommy, that tickles!" She squealed as she wiggled and splashed around in Lupe's embrace.
"Joy..." Katie mumbled with her head force to the ground. Her claws were attempting to grip the floor as Shadow pounder harder and harder in the tailhole. "Now what would happen if I were to refuse, hmm?" She was now curious as to how one was to be treated in defiance when it comes to slavery of this kind.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Lupe laughed a bit, "Hold still, let mommy wash you," Lupe held onto her tightly accidentally falling into the tub. She laughed even harder as she rose from the tub, dripping wet, "Well, looks like we both get a bath."

"Then you'll be punished, wanna find out what punishment is? Keep talking bitch," Shadow growled, his swollen knot slamming against Katie's ass as he tried to force it into her ass.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna kept laughing but blushed a little, feeling bad that Lupe fell in because of her. "Sorry Mommy. Are you okay?" She reached up and brushed some of Lupe's fur out of her eyes and smiled. "Well since you're already in, would you like me to wash you now?" She picked up the shampoo and squirted some in Lupe's hair without waiting for an answer.
Katie stayed silent this time, which was rater difficult, because she wanted to run her words all over him, however, she didn't want to find just yet what would have if he broke in anger. Although, she did to something rather clever; she hissed at Shadow and spat to the side, nt saying a single word, like Shadow had warned. She hid a grin and continued to relieve herself of the intense pain, her claws digging into the ground.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"Well I guess it's too late to say no now isn't it?" Lupe laughed a bit as Luna washed her hair, making her growl softly in enjoyment her tail splashing around under the water, rubbing over Luna's crotch occasionally.

Shadow howled loudly in pleasure, ignoring Katie's small signs of resistance. With a powerful thrust from his hips he managed to force his knot into her ass, howling louder as he came, flooding her bowels with his thick cum, giving short powerful thrusts as he pumped her full of it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna giggled as she playfully washed Lupe's hair. When she felt Lupe's paw touching her she let out a tiny yelp in surprise but was soon shivering and blushing at the incredible feeling between her legs. After only a few seconds she decided to take a chance and leaned in to kiss Lupe full on the lips, moaning with pleasure.
Katie grunted every time she was pumped full of cum, her claws were deeply driven into the floor. She lay there limp, a deep hatred rose to the surface as she muttered coldly, "I hate you I hate you so much. I'm gonna kill you..." As angry as she was,however, she was unable to move due to the amount of pain given to her.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Lupe pulled her head back at first from surprise, then smiled softly as she moved back in, licking over Luna's lips before she kissed her. Lupe's tail still rubbing against her pussy, going even faster as she kissed Luna.

"You'll do nothing bitch," Shadow growled, still thrusting into her ass as he pumped more and more of his seed into her, "Except get fucked like the slut you are, and enjoy it," He moaned loudly as he gripped her tightly, biting down onto her shoulder so hard he drew blood as he slammed her ass.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna smiled back, happy that she hadn't crossed any line. Still moaning quietly Luna reached up and began to fondle Lupe's breasts. She felt her pussy heat up under the water and returned the favor by wraping her long tail around both of them, gently pressing them together. She then reached down with one hand and began carressing Lupe's pussy.