Join our server on Discord

Bought in Chains (private furry RP)
"Well you certainly need it," Lupe teased as she sat on the edge of the bath, using a small pitcher to scoop up some water and pour it over Luna's head, "Now hold still and let me wash you ms. stinky." she giggled a bit as she squirted some shampoo onto luna's head and began to rub it in.

Shadow growled and gave Katie's ass a hard slap, "You will learn respect bitch," he growled, nipping at her neck in a show of dominance, "Maybe after I've fucked you and given you a belly full of pups you'll be more obedient." he growled as he rubbed his cock against her cunt.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna squealed with delight and purred contently as Lupe washed her hair. She couldn't help but feel this was a little strange. Lupe was dotingon her like she was her pup instead of her slave. "Um, Mistress? I'm very grateful and all but shouldn't I be the one washing you? I mean after all, I-I belong to you and Master Shadow and this feels a little, well, backwards." She blushed as she spoke, feeling silly for pointing out she was Lupe's slave and the fact that Lupe's breasts were rubbing against her as she washed her didn't help much.
Katie winced from the slap, but still kept her cool,"Maybe, no promises though, although I don't think you'd enjoy being a father, you'd set a bad example, a very bad example. But you're welcome to try, I am your bitch after all." Katie grinned, having doubts of relief that this guy was all "bark" an no bite.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"Well, as a slave your job is to please me right?" Lupe smiled as she continued washing Luna's hair, "And this makes me very happy. I've wanted a pup for so long," she sounded a bit sad as she said that.

"That's right you are!" Shadow growled, thrusting forward and burying his massive cock deep into Katie's pussy, "And I'm going to fuck you like one bitch." he barked, biting down hard on Katie's neck in a show of dominance again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh, I'm sorry Mistress." Luna said as she glanced back at Lupe. "P-Please forgive me, I guess I'm just not used to being doted on like this." She fought back a few tears and smiled affectionately at her motherly owner "But if this is what makes you happy then please don't stop," She giggled and blushed, feeling a little childish. "I will be whatever you wish if it will please you Mistress."
Katie gasped in pleasure as she felt her cunt being stretched open by the enormous intrusion, followed a gasp in pain from Shadow's sharp teeth. Yet she still maintained her self-centerness, "Is that all? You act as if you were a virgin, surely you can do better than this." Although Katie was having doubts on what she was saying, it didn't bother her in the least, "Come on 'alpha-male', I'm getting bored."

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"You don't need to apologize," Lupe smiled warmly as she nuzzled a bit at Luna, "If it's, not too much, could you call me, mommy?" she asked, blushing slightly.

"Alright then, I won't hold back on you," Shadow growled as he pulled out of her pussy, barely pausing as he thrust it deep into her ass, his large knot, roughly the size of a grapefruit, pounding against her ass as he tried to force it into her tight ass, "How's that, feel better now bitch!?" he growled, digging his claws deep into her thighs as he forced his way into her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna giggled at Lupe's blush and nodded her head. In a lot ways Lupe was just like her mother. She was kind, affectionate, and from waht she could tell so far quite playful. Fighting bad a bit more sadness Luna rested her soapy head on Lupe's leg. "If that makes you happy, then of course. And I think I'd like that too. Thank you, Mommy." She smiled and purred while Lupe finished washing her.
"AHHH!" Katie was taken by surprise when Shadow had switched holes almost instantly. She used most of her willpower to hold back a few tears and dropped her head in agony, shivering a bit from the pain. Though, she was still hateful a enough to make a smart-aleck comment: "Define 'better', o short-tempered Master." She gave a nervous grin, but she was slowly starting to lose it.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"Ohh thank you," Lupe squeeled happily as she wrapped her arms around Luna, pressing her breasts into her back as she licked at her cheek happily, "that makes me very happy."

"Better for me," Shadow growled as he leaned forward, wrapping one of his claws around Katie's neck as he forced her head to the ground and pounded harder into her ass, "Better to make sure you don't forget your role here, after this, I'll be expecting you to clean my cock off." he growled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad