Join our server on Discord

Bought in Chains (private furry RP)
Katie took a seat and ate a few things before speaking, "I was bought and sold without having a say. I dislike anyone who can't see me as a person and I don't talk very much." Katie went back to eating, stopped, then added, "But thank you for the meal." she said, with little emotion.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"Glad you enjoy it, and you're very welcome Katie." Lupe smiled as she began on her own plate, "We'll have to start a garden in the backyard for you if you'd like." she offered.

Shadow growled a bit at Katie's attitude, letting it drop when she thanked Lupe for the meal, "Well like it or not Katie you are a slave, and we own you." he said.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna gulped at the tension between Shadow and Katie but did her best to ignore it and finish eating. Shadow's words troubled her a little but she resigned herself to being property a long time ago. She finished her third plate, feeling full for the first time in months, and looked up at Lupe. "Mistress, may I please be excused to use the restroom?"
Katie glanced at Shadow and mumbled, "How unfortunate for both of us that you think that way." She then redirected back to Lupe and replied, "A garden sounds nice, I do like outdoor work, especially plants." Katie did have a thing for plants and botanists' study, though because of the slavery shipment, she never got her chance, so maybe this might be her relief from all the stress she's been through.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"Of course," Lupe smiled as she stood up, "Follow me, I'll show you to the restroom." she smiled as she walked around the table to Luna, beckoning her to follow.

"We'll consider a garden, but first I want to make sure you're aware of your place." Shadow growled a bit, being the only male in the household he had the blood of an alpha in his veins, and any disobedience in what he considered his pack got on his nerves.

*Bathroom*

Lupe held open the door for Luna, inside was a large bathroom, complete with a large tub and a large archway with numerous shower panels on it for bathing, "Sorry if it's a mess, I guess I missed the room." she blushed a bit since a few towels were lying around.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna's mouth hung open at the sight of the enourmus bathroom. It was easily half the size of her old house. She shook her head to get her senses back and turned to Lupe. "Mistress, believe me I've seen much worse messes than this. I'd give you some examples but we both just ate." She giggled a little and hurried to the toilet to answer nature's call. As she relieved herself she admired the designs in the marble tiles. Once she had finished her business and cleaned herself up she quickly gathered up the towles Lupe seemed so embarased over. "Mistress, would you like me to go ahead and wash these for you?"
"I know perfectly where I stand 'Master', but you gave no objection to liking it or not, which I don't. I'm not gonna lie to you, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want that, so I'm being true saying that I hate it here so far. However, not much I can do." Katie calmed herself and decided it was best to be on the good side of things for now, she kneeled to Shadow, "I am ready to serve Master." she said smiling, half-sarcastically.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"Oh no don't trouble yourself," Lupe insisted as she took the towels and set them aside, "I can handle those later. Hmm, I bet it's been ages since you've had a good bath," she smiled, giving a teasing sniff at Luna's fur, "Why don't I give you a nice wash?"

"Then I believe it's time I pounded your role into your head," Shadow growled a bit as he grabbed Katie's collar, pulling her forward and pushing her head down to the floor as he stood behind her, "You are my new bitch, is that clear?" he growled as he began to undo his pants, ready to claim her and make her his bitch.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna cocked an eyebrow and sniffed her underarm, only to recoil in disgust. "Ooh! Y-Yeah I guess it's been a while." She smiled and bowed her head greatfully. "Thank you very much Mistress." She then strolled over to the huge tub and turned on the tap. As it filled with water Luna kneeled and rested her head on the side to watch the water rise, checking the temperature every few seconds. When it was nearly full she shut off the faucet and lowered herself into the warm water, sighing contently. "Ahhh, that feels so much better."
Katie's head throbbed when she was thrown to the floor. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Shadow undo his trousers. Katie smiled, "Don't know. Would reaction be any different depending on what I said? Oh and by the way, you forgot to say 'please.'" Katie snickered a it, keeping it in her mind that the only way she would succumb easy was if Shadow could drag it out of her by force.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers