Join our server on Discord

Bought in Chains (private furry RP)
Katie inhaled deeply to the sudden change of location, her body tingling as her breasts were played with. Through a sense of experience, she guessed in her mind what would happen next, which was suddened outriddened by the pleasureable feeling.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Shadow growled in lust, giving Luna's ass another playful slap. His cock stick into the air, rubbing against her ass as he grew aroused from her cries, "Ooh, you're really enjoying this aren't you? Do you enjoy having your ass spanked like a naughty little puppy?" he grinned.

Lupe moaned softly as she suckled at Katie's tit, moving down as she licked over her stomache on her way to the girl's crotch, nuzzling at her clit with her cold nose before dragging her large tongue over it.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna cried out again and gave Shadow the saddest looks she could manage. "Oh, yes Master. I've been such a naughty girl and it's been a long, long time since anyone disciplined me." She pouted cutely and moved her ass to stroked his massive erection. "Are you gonna teach me a lesson Master?"
Katie shuddered over the cold moisture she felt, and shivered when it reached her pussy. Her legs felt tingly all over in the good feeling.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"I think I will," Shadow smiled, smacking Luna's ass again, "You've been a naughty little girl, I'm sure you're far overdue for a good punishment."

Lupe growled softly in pleasure, loving the scent of Katie's arousal, "Mmm, Shadow worked you over well didn't he? His scent's all over your little cunt." she purred, flicking her tongue over Katie's clit.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna moaned and nodded her head, still massaging Shadow's cock with her rear. "I-I've been so bad, master. I'm so ashamed of myself. Please...please punish your little slut." Luna's breathing began to pick up as she heated up, feeling her pussy get wet from all this.