Join our server on Discord

Bought in Chains (private furry RP)
"Oooh that felt amazing, I think the show's a plus." Shadow chuckled, rubbing the two girl's as he continued softly humping Lupe.

Lupe moaned in lust, "Oh god that was so good, I knew bringing in a pair of slaves would bring out the beast in you. Mmm, come here Katie, I don't think we've been introduced." she purred, licking her lips as she patted the area infront of her, wanting Katie to sit infront of her so she could eat her out.

Shadow let go of Katie a bit, doubling his efforts with Luna, sliding his finger and thumb in and out of her pussy and ass, "Guess that leaves you with me." he smiled.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna chuckled and blushed a little as Shadow turned her attention to her. She continued to moan quietly as Shadow fingered her. "I suppose it does Master." She cupped her breasts in her paws and squeezed them together, giving Shadow her sexiest look. "How may I serve you, hee-hee, Daddy?"
Katie moved over in front of Lupe, sitting on the bed, staring. No thoughts came to her head expect saying one word, "Hi." Katie greeted simply.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"Daddy?" Shadow asked chuckling a bit, "Suppose that was your idea," he said glancing down at Lupe, "No, you can call me Master." he smiled at her, squeezing her ass and pussy tightly, while he rubbed Lupe's ass.

"Pleasure to meet you," Lupe giggled a bit, moving her head forward as she nuzzled at Katie's pussy, "Mmm, such a lovely scent." she moaned softly, lapping at her folds to arouse her more, wanting to get a taste of her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna moaned with pleasure and nodded obediently, even a command as small as that was pleanty for her to feel dominated. "Ooh. Y-Yes, master." She began to purr as Shadow tightned his grip on her. "I-I am so sorry, please let me try and make up for it."
Katie gasped slightly when she felt a warm moisture wetten her pussy. A tingly wave of pleasure slowly made it's way throughout her body, steadly increasing the longer Lupe's licking went.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"You're absolutely dripping, do you like being dominated that much?" Shadow growled softly in lust as he fingered Luna, squeezing her ass tightly as he forced his fingers in up to the knuckle, "Mmm, feels so tight around my fingers."

Lupe mumbles something into Katie's pussy, growling in pleasure. She slid her tongue deep into Katie's cunt, lapping around as she drank down the other girl's sweet honey, gentley squeezing her legs as she ate her out.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Unhhhh..." Luna's head fell back as she moaned loudly in pleasure. When she recovered she moved her head back and nodded to him. "Y-Yes Master, I-I loved to be commanded and controlled." She blushed heavily and looked away out of embarassment.
"NnnnnnnAH!" is what Katie got out. Lupe seemed to know every possible way of increasing the pleasure she felt. As Lupe's tongue went deeper, Katie moaned louder; she was moving closer and closer to Katie's G-spot and the suspense of expected arrival increased the tingling sensation Katie experienced.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"You'll love being here then. I can tell you'll be a fine slave," Shadow growled, pistoning his fingers in and out of her pussy, his thumb sliding inside of her tail-hole at a similar pace, "Yes, that's a good bitch, obediently following your alpha." he growled.

Lupe growled loudly, pressing her tongue against Katie's insides, teasingly flitting around her G-spot as she pressed her muzzle into her, spreading out her pussy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad