Join our server on Discord

Bought in Chains (private furry RP)
Katie stared into blankness, saying only this, "I've...never had...anything involving three people or more. But I'll do it." she spoke with little emotion.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"Good, cause I don't remember saying you had a choice." Shadow laughed a bit as he leaned over, grabbing Katie as well and lifting the three girls.

"Shadow, you be nice to her." Lupe laughed as she, Luna, and Katie were smushed together in the wolf's embrace.

*Inside the house*

Shadow set them down onto the bed, Lupe in the center with Katie and Luna on her sides, "Alright then, first up is my mate." He smiled as he began grinding his cock over Lupe's ass, grabbing and rubbing Katie and Luna's pussy's with his hands.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna squealed at how suddenly Shadow picked them up but just laughed the entire time he carried them. When he dropped them on the bed she couldn't help but keep laughing as she bounced off the matress. She gasped and moaned as Shadow began rubbing her tender lips and stretched her arms over her head to relax herself as she watched the two Wolves have at it.
Katie could not help but moan as Shadow teased her pussy. She began to think that this was every other thing he thought about...and if wanted, he would get it.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Shadow growled softly, letting out a low howl as he adjusted his hips, sliding into Lupe, at the same time slipping his fingers deep into both Katie and Luna's pussy and tail holes. Fingering them both softly.

Lupe moaned in pleasure, rocking her hips slightly. She purred softly as she leaned over, grabbing Katie's head and twisting her towards herself as she kissed her, moaning into her mouth as she did.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ooh.." Luna moaned along with Lupe as Shadow's finger wiggled around insider her holes. She purred and began to massage her breasts as she started heating up, all the while with a huge aroused smile on her face.
Katies moans grew in volume as both of her openings were now occupied and teased. Her head arched back a bit, pointing towards the ceiling.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Lupe licked at Katie's muzzle a bit, switching over to Luna and kissing her, her tail wagging side to side, smacking both their asses softly.

Shadow howled in in pleasure, watching the three girl's kissing arousing. Grabbing Luna and Katie's asses tightly, squeezing his hands together inside them as he buried himself into Lupe, howling as he came, filling her with his cum.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna yipped and squirmed a little as Shadow squeezed her ass. It didn't hurt but it did give her an idea of how incredibly strong he was, especially compared to the light slaps coming from Lupe's tail. When she heard Shadow howl she couldn't help but shiver a tiny bit.
Katie gasped as her ass when from softly tapped to strong-gripped. She held the bedsheet with both paws trying to control her overflowng pleasure, though to little avail.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers