Join our server on Discord

Bought in Chains (private furry RP)
"Mrff!" Luna cried out in surprise when Lupe grabbed her so suddenly but was soon moaning along with her. She screamed with pleasure into Lupe's mouth as she climaxed as well, once more spraying her juices all over the bed as well as her thighs. As she basked in the afterglow she held the kiss, loving the feel of Lupe's tongue inside her mouth.
"I agree,"Katie said,"Well, the next step is planting the seeds, but you said to wait, right?"
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Lupe moaned softly into the kiss, letting go of Luna's head since she was sure she wouldn't be moving. She undid her strap-on, moving the straps around Luna's waist and locking it, tying the dildo inside of her ass. She moaned as she moved away from Luna's mouth, licking at her nose, "Mmm, that's a good girl, you made mommy feel very good." she purred.

"Yeah, that'll be for Lupe and you, she's the one that's wanted to plant the garden for so long." Shadow grinned a bit, "I've got another idea in mind." he laughed slightly as he began to undo his pants, kicking them away, "All that work got my cock and balls sweaty, come here and lick them clean, and make sure you get a good whiff of my scent." he smiled.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna sighed and giggled as Lupe's licked her. She remained on her hands and knees but still craned her head to lick Lupe back. "I'm very happy that you enjoyed it Mommy, it was so much fun for me too!" She sighed dreamily as her tail twitched a little, the toy in her ass still felt amazing even if it wasn't moving. She wiggled her hips slightly making the dildo shake a tiny bit inside of her.
Katie stared for a moment, beginning to wonder if this was all he ever thought about, but she made no objection. She knelt down in front of him, giving a large inhale, shuddering, for what she smelled was "wet dog" in sweat. Not a pleasant scent, but what could she do? She stuck out her tongue and licked the base of the balls to the head of the cock in a long slow lick. She repeated, quickening her pace a bit with every cycle.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"I'm happy you enjoyed, now come on, I bet your daddy's worried about us being gone so long." Lupe smiled as she stood, holding onto Luna's leash, "Ready to go sweety?" She asked, and if Luna agreed she'd head out, waving a thanks to the shopkeeper as she did. The walk home was an enjoyable one, especially all the stares Lupe saw them both recieving, smiling down at her pet.

*garden*

Shadow growled in pleasure, "Mmmm, that's it, lick them clean like a good little slut," he smiled, enjoying watching her do it, especially knowing she didn't much enjoy it but had no choice, the control being a huge turn on for him.

"Ohhh you got the garden started," Lupe squeeled in excitement as she walked into the backyard with Luna, "Oh, sorry you two are busy I see." she laughed a bit.

"Hey no worries, always room for more." Shadow laughed a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna happily skipped along with Lupe on the way home. She smiled and waved at some of the onlookers. Occasionaly Lupe had to tug on her leash to keep her from going the wrong way but overall it was a pretty fun walk. When they arrived back home she had to cover her muzzle to keep from laughing out loud at the sight of Katie and Shadow. "The garden looks lovely so far master, and I see Katie has warmed up to you," She giggled. "Quite a bit at that."
OOC:... ...besides saying, basically, "She continued" I'm at a lost of words. Stupid braindeadyfulnessity, oh!

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"Yes, she warmed up quite fast," Shadow smiled, pulling Katie away from his crotch, "I see you've been enjoying her quite a bit." Shadow laughed, implying Lupe and Luna.

Luna giggled slightly, "Of course, she's very sweet and well behaved." Lupe purred, rubbing over Luna's ass, "So, I assume you two have been having fun all day. So why don't we trade?" She smiled, walking over and handing the leash to Shadow.

"Hmm, I have a better idea, I want to enjoy all of my bitches." he growled, grabbing Lupe and Luna in a tight embrace, "Who here wants a good foursome?" he laughed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh! Me me me!" Luna raised her hand and bounced up and down like a child looking positively giddy. "Mommy and I have been having so much fun, Master! She even bought me this beautiful collar and a really neat new toy!" She grinned and leaned her head against Shadow's chest and wrapped her arms around him. "Master, thank you so much for buying me! This has been the best day of my life!"