Join our server on Discord

Bought in Chains (private furry RP)
Luna giggled a bit as Lupe teased her, feeling more relieved by the minute. She winced when Shadow scolded Katie but she was glad her friend got off lightly for being rude. "Um, if I may ask, what sort of duties will I be performing for you Master?" She asked Shadow, curious about what her new role would be.
Katie's eyes narrowed towards Shadow and grew into a glare when she was called "slut." To her, that meant she was thought of nothing more than an object. She gave an angry smirk to her captor, then turned away, saying nothing.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"Well, I was hoping you'd help around the house a bit, with cooking and cleaning and stuff like that," Lupe explained, "I'd also love to spend some, 'quality time' together." she winked with a playful growl.

"You will show respect," Shadow growled as he tugged on Katie's leash, pulling her onto her knees, "Now apologize to me and my mate." he ordered.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Um, of..of course Mistress. Anything you wish." Luna responded feeling a little strange to have a woman flirt with her. She glanced over and watched Shadow scold Katie, feeling sorry for her willful friend. Please, Katie, just apologize and get it over with. It's not worth being punished over your name.
Katie felt he sudden jerk of the leash, forcing her to her knees. She hated him for it, she wanted to make his lif as miserable as possible...yet she couldn't for some unknown reason, all she could do was hate and be angry. She didn't know what was to happen if she resisted further, however, the reason seemed...weak. Katie bowed her head in angry defeat and said softly, "I'm sorry...M...Master." She struggled to get the last word out, due to her inner hatred, "I will do...w...whatever you...want." She hated herself with every word that came out.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"Good, I'm feeling lenient since it's your first day but there is one thing I won't tolerate, and that's being disrespectfull to my mate or me." Shadow said, loosening his tug on the leash so Katie could stand.

"Sorry about that, Shadow can be a bit prideful," Lupe smiled, "Come in, I bet you two are starving after being in those slave auctions. I already cooked up some lunch." Lupe smiled as she guided Luna and Katie to the kitchen. Shadow would follow, pulling Katie along if she refused to walk.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna blushed as her stomach rumbled loudly and happily followed Lupe into the kitchen. "Th-Thank you so much Mistress!" She hadn't eaten since she was fed that morning and that wasn't exactly a balanced breaskfast. She sniffed the air and smiled brightly at the wonderfull smells coming from the kitchen.
Katie stood up and followed the group to the kitchen. The scent was wonderful, it actually smelled like food, instead of the crap that's fed to slaves just to keep them alive and healthy. Katie was in fact hungry, but kept silent.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"It's my pleasure," Lupe smiled as she began to set out numerous plates with multitudes of diffrent foods on it, "I didn't know what you'd like so I think I might've gone a bit overboard on the cooking." she laughed a bit, "Eat your fill, it's been so long since I've cooked for anyone, well other than Shadow."

"Smells wonderful," Shadow smiled as he gave Lupe a kiss as he sat down, leaving Katie to take a seat, "Lupe always was the motherly type, just loves taking care of others." he smiled.

"I can't help the maternal instinct." Lupe laughed as she sat, "So tell me about you two, I'd love to get to know you both." she smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna teared up when she saw the amazing spread Lupe had prepared for them. Half of the foods she didn't even recognize but she wanted to try them all. She quickly took a seat and filled her plate with a little of everything. As she ate she tried her best to answer Lupe's question. "Well, before I was sold I used to live in a small town south of here. I like playing piano but I'm not very good at it I used to love picking flowers." She shovled a fork full of roast beef into her mouth and squealed with joy. "Mistress this is amazing! I've never eaten anything so good!"