Join our server on Discord

Digimon! New Order of Choas!
"Same happened to me! I seemed to get sucked though my PC and ended up coming out of a giant compter in this gargantuan house! It was awesome!" Judai exclaimed cheerfully.
"Greetings, uh, DarkVeemon?" Venin turned towards Dorumon, "You never said anything about DarkVeemons existing. There's a lot of dark stuff I've encountered, but DarkVeemon?"

Dorumon replied, "Don't ask me, I know as much as you do."

Venin shrugged and turned back to Dark, "Call me curious, but how are you a DARKVeemon?"

Abel hurried towards the group and said, "Greetings to all of you, my name is Abel Nightrode and I am a Vatican priest, might I ask your names?"
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Dark sighs a bit. "Well, back when the Digimon Emperor was causing trouble in the digital world, the Digimon Emperor was looking for ways to stop the DigiDestined, he watch them battle and gain information about their strongest fighter, Veemon. He capture Veemon and gain some of his DNA, from that well he created me, he wanted me to be stronger, faster, better than Veemon, but the DigiDestined stop him and made him see the light just after making me, I made it out of the Digimon Emperor's base, looking for a place to fit in, that's when I found Dave." Dark said.

"The name is Dave Leonheart, and my digimon partner Dark, a DarkVeemon." Dave said, looking at Abel.

"The name is Ichigo Kurosaki." Ichigo said, looking at Abel as well.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Got me beat, was helpin a friend with some star posts, uh, kinda gateway things from my world, when they opened and sorta jus' sucked me up." Bunnie shrugged, "Not somethin' new round there, diffrent dimensions pop up on occasion."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Glad to know that I'm not the only one with magic portal issues.." Zhai muttered. "Does anyone have a different story for how they got here? Or was it just portals all around?"

Raina grinned. "Other than those of us who already lived here, that's usually how it happens.. but of course, some wouldn't describe it as a portal."
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
Abel turned around and answered, "I'm not quite sure, one minute I'm in a hotel, sleeping peacefully, next thing I know, I'm sleeping on the grass of this strange place, being attacked by strange bug, things."

Venin answered to Abel, "They were bug Digimon, or Digtal Monsters, computer generated creatures, as for me getting here," he turned to answer, "I dwell here, as an assassin for hire, though I haven't gotten any job yet, so I was partially glad there was an attack."

"Glad?!" Abel was shocked, "Someone could've gotten hurt!"

Venin raised a eyebrow to Abel, "I don't now, priest, a lot of these folk look pretty tough to me, plus you seemed to have had no problem taking down the Kabutarimon."

Abel sighed, "I worry that's all. Priests do that."
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"Where I come from they mostly preach a lot and demand that you let them save your soul." Zhai said, "Oh, and donations.. they ask for a lot of donations." she added, grinning over at Abel.

"You are right to worry. No matter how strong you are.. This world is a dangerous place.." Raina said, pushing away from the tree and walking over to the rest of the group.
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
"So I guess we're all kinda lost?" Judai said scratching his head.
"Found anything cool to do in the mean time!?" He asked the group excited while grinning.
"Don't you worry none about me," Bunnie smiled, "I'm used to a good fight, and can hold mah own in one just fine shugah." she made a fist with her bionic arm as she smiled.

"And anything she can't handle I'm there to help with." Angel smiled as she jumped up a bit.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'm Nel Tu! And this is my sis Halibel!" the green haired girl said energetically, bouncing on her heels after rushing over to Ichigo and Halibel.

"We don't know ho we got here, or where we came from. We simply woke up together and began traveling." Halibel finished, keeping close to her 'sister's' and ichigo's sides.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions