Join our server on Discord

Digimon! New Order of Choas!
"Actually, you do..." Zhai said, smiling a little. "But I was more interested in how you and your friend seem.. similar to the creatures here in some ways."

Raina simply continued watching the others. Her tamer seemed to have things in hand for the moment, so she felt no need to interact yet.
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
"Uh, so anyone know what that was about?" Bunnie suddenly spoke up, "Sho don't remember giant bugs attacking people out of nowhere back home."

Angel shrugged a bit, "Who knows, probably just in a bad mood or something. Digimon don't need much of a reason to attack."

"Friendly types aren't you?" Bunnie joked as she patted Angel's head with her non-robotic arm. She looked curiously over towards Zhai, "You mean me an' Angel?" she asked, looking down at her partner, she didn't notice any similarities aside from the obvious that they were both animals.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Venin talked with Abel about random happenings and how they got here and wondering why this happened, when Venin heard a rustle. Out from the bushes leapt Dorumon, panting. Venin rolled his eyes and smiled,"Took you long enough." Venin joked, "You missed the fun."

Dorumon, however didn't find it funny, "I do not run as fast as you, Venin. And you always take the 'fun' out of every battle."

"Then work out more. Plus, I didn't fight much."

"WORK OUT MORE?! You do even use your mus--wait, you didn't fight? How?"

Venin gestured towards Abel, "He took care of the Kabutarimon attack, although there were others, but others came to help us." Abel turned at the sound of his name and looked to Dorumon, "What a peculiar dog." he said.

Dorumon looked surprised, "Dog? I am Dorumon, a dog-like Digimon and Venin's partner. And you are?"

"Abel Nightrode," he replied bowing, "A traveling priest for the Vatican. How I ended up here is beyond me...well, there's time for ideal chat later, I'm going to speak with the other strange folk here." Abel turned and walked towards the group. Venin looked around to find someone to speak to himself when he spotted Dark and Dave, "Hey Dorumon, another tamer, let's speak with them." Venin walked in their direction and Dorumon followed Venin stopped in front of them and greeted, "Hey. Name's Venin and this Dorumon.And who might you be?"
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Ichigo looked at Tia Halibel. "Thanks." Ichigo said, putting his digivice back into his robes, thinking about what just happen. "What are these monsters...and more likely, where am I?" Ichigo thought.

Dave and Dark looks at Venin and Dorumon. "I'm Dave Leonheart, and this is Dark, a DarkVeemon." Dave said.

"Hey." Dark said, de-digivolving back to his DarkVeemon form.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Judai was relived to see other humans in the Digital World.
"Let's see what they're like!" Herokidmon said quickly.

Judai nodded and ran over to them.
"Hey guys!" He Judai said not being able to think of how to introduce them in such a circumstance. But then again it was always best not to over-think a situation. At least that was his philosophy.
"Just what was that device? And who are you anyway?" Halibel asked, she intend to sound harsh but she needed to know. That thing had done something to her and Nel Tu and she was sure that it could do more.

Nel Tu was busy introducing herself to everyone and shaking random hands with her usual enthusiasm "Hello hello! I'm Nel Tu! And this is my sis Halibel! It's nice to meet you all! Thanks for helping us!"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Wow, it's turnin' into a regular party huh?" Bunnie smiled, shifting Angel to her robotic hand to shake, not wanting to startle him with her extra features, "Ahm Bunnie Rabbot, Bunnie'll do fine though, charmed." she smiled as she shook.

"Angel," Angel removed one of her gloves as she shook hands.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Cool! I'm Judai Yuki!" He answered energetically shaking their hands. He was glad that they seemed to be an a cheerful mood. It seemed to create a welcoming warmth for him.

"How did all of you come to be here?" He quickly got to the point.
"I'm not sure what that device is. The name is Ichigo Kurosaki." Ichigo said, looking at everyone that was there. "What world am I in?" Ichigo thought.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Zhai waited a moment to see if anyone else replied to Judai's inquiry, but when no one else did, she stepped toward him. "I'm Zhai.. And I kinda got sucked through a portal..."

Raina smiled as her tamer spoke to the other. "The name's Raina.." she said, calmly leaning against a nearby tree.
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."