Join our server on Discord

Digimon! New Order of Choas!
Raina grinned briefly as she waited for her oppenent to draw closer. At the last moment before his pincers could close on her, she leapt into the air, still under the effects of the hyper speed card, she seemed to vanish from where she had been standing.

Smiling at the succes of the first card. Zhai grabbed another which appeared to be some form of attack. As she watched Raina flip through the air toward Kuwagamon, she swiped the card through, hoping that it would have more effect than her partner's natural attacks seemed to.

"Flame fist!" Raina cried as the energy of the card surged through her body. Fire erupted around her at the moment of impact, engulfing the two combatants momentarily before she leapt away again.
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
Ichigo turns around, as his face goes a bit red, before turning back to the battle. "It's time to finish this." Ichigo said, holding his sword out as the hilt's cloth wraps around his arm. "BANKAI!" Ichigo said as his looks changed. He use his speed to go behind Kuwagamon. "Kuroi Getsuga!" Ichigo said, sending a Black wave of energy with a red outline at Kuwagamon.

OOC: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/bleach...ngetsu.png Ichigo's Bankai form
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Kabutarimon seemed confused and surprised, unsure of what happened as the blade sliced through him. Without so much as a single death cry his body disintegrated as his data dispersed. one enemy defeated, two to go.

Stingmon was just fast enough to block Bunny's cannon blast, though even then it's effects still sent him reeling, and when combined with Angel's Lightning Paw it left the insect monster devastated and nearly dead. As it lay there struggling to get up both Neliel Tu and Tia Halibel had come to stand by it's mangled body "Stop fighting, if you stay down and surrender, you'll keep your life." Tia Halibel said as she and Neliel Tu pointed their swords at him. Stingmon gave them both a furious glare before rising to try and impale them, and almost instantly lost his arm and head. And then there was one.

Raina grinned briefly as she waited for her oppenent to draw closer. At the last moment before his pincers could close on her, she leapt into the air, still under the effects of the hyper speed card, she seemed to vanish from where she had been standing.

Kuwagamon shrieked as it's body was engulfed in flames, it flailed and gnashed it's pincers as it tried to extinguish itself with no effect. As it writhed on the ground it never even saw Ichigo's attack coming, and was torn apart almost instantly.

OOC: Sorry this took so long.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, that's something you don't see every day.. Monsters who clean up after themselves" Zhai said, surprisingly calmly considering that she still had no idea what was going on.

"Actually, you do see that every day if you're living here.." Raina said, grinning as she moved back over to her tamer.

"Well, I don't.." Zhai started to explain, then seemed to remember that there were other people in the area. "Err... Is everyone okay?" she asked, staring at the two formerly helpless individuals.
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
"Phew, well that was certainly a surprise. You alright shuga?" Bunnie smiled as she picked up Angel.

"Not a scratch," Angel smiled with confidence, "He didn't stand a chance."

"All fine over here." Bunnie nodded, "Just a bit tired but that'll pass." she grinned.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Abel was back to his klutzy priest self and turned, smiling at Venin, "There, you see? Nothing to worry about."
Venin stood there stupified, his mouth gaping open at what he had seen, "W-wha-wha-wha what was that? What did you just...I mean...how?"

"Sorry for the scare, I am a priest, yes, but I'm also a Crusnik, the figure you've just seen, although that wasn't a Crusnik's true form, it was but 40% of that power."

"So," Venin asked, "at 100% is the true form?"

"Well, true power, yes, true form is at 80%." Abel had a serious look right then, "But I vowed never to go the full 100%, for it drove Cain into sheer insanity." Abel stayed ominously silent for a moment, then brighten his expression again, "Well, shall we introduce ourselves to the others?" Abel walked towards the group, leaving Venin to decide.

"Weird pirest." Venin told himself as he walked in the same direction, "I hope Dorumon arrives here soon, he really needs to get used to running a lot."
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Ara ara, don't tell you guys lost interest in this already.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ichigo changes back to his normal self as he looks at everyone. "Does anyone know where we are?" Ichigo asked, putting his sword back on his back as he felt something missing. "Why do I have a feeling that a lost something?" Ichigo thought.

Dave and Dark made it to where the battle was. "Looks like we missed the battle, oh well." Dave said as he looked at everyone. "Mostly new faces." Dave thought as he got off of Dark.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
(Any place Judai can jump in?)
(OOC: Go ahead and join in. :3))

"I believe this is yours." Tia Halibel said as she walked up to Ichigo and handed him back his digivice, while Neliel Tu stood cheering and ogling her new body. Moments after Tia Halibel gave back the device both she and her green haired friend were once more engulfed in light, reapearing as their younger selves once more.

"Awww! Well, easy come easy go..." Nel Tu muttered, wandering over to see the yellow fox and her partner "What'cha lookin at? Do I have dirt on my face?"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions