Join our server on Discord

Digimon! New Order of Choas!
Abel saw a crash as he was walking from the restaurant, "Oh my, I wonder what's happening there..." Abel ran towards the scene and quickly found that the Kuwagamon was the source of the trouble, "Good Lord! What is that?" Abel quickly shut himself up in order to stay out of the crossfire, he did not want to fight until he was sure that help was needed.

Venin heard the crash from a distance and turned in the direction of the scenario, "Come on Dorumon, I think I may have found some excitement." Venin ran as quickly as he could without exhausting himself to the scene. "Hmm," he said to himself, "Dorumon doesn't run as fast as me, maybe I should...nah, he catch up eventually." When Venin found the Kuwagamon involved battle, he jumped with amazing height and landed next to Ichigo. Venin unsheathed his the metal claws he wore and stood on guard, "Mind if I assist?" Venin asked Ichigo, "I've been rather bored of late."
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Zhai shivered a moment at the large insect's shriek. I don't know what that thing is.. But this is my chance... she thought as she nodded to Raina, and drew her daggers. She didn't know if they would have any effect on the creature, but she was never one to sit on the sidelines and scream.

"Let's do it, fuzzy!" She yelled before leaping out of the tree, and landing beside the others. Without offering any kind of greeting, she tossed two throwing knives at Kuwagamon, both bouncing harmlessly off of it's tough exoskeleton.

Raina nodded and leapt into the air after her. "Diamond Storm!: she cried, launching a barraged of crystals at the insectoid digimon. Though none of them penetrated, the attack would at the very least, be irritating. "Get out of here now!" she yelled, all of her attention focused on Kuwagamon.
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
OOC: Hmm, this seems a lil mismatched for my tastes.

The Kuwagamon hissed and snipped its pincers menacingly, it was an act though. It was outnumbered twelve to one, and it did not like those odds. Taking a step back it gave out another loud shriek, calling for some kind of backup from the from the woods, and that backup replied almost immediately as two more figures shot from the treeline and attacked the group.

"Electro Shocker!" yelled a Kabuterimon as it charged at Able and Venin, firing off a huge ball of lightning.

While a Stingmon attacked Ichigo, Bunnie, and Angel, aiming to impale them with it's Spiking Strike.

Halibel and Nel Tu trembled as the odds shifted again, they were too weak to fight and the Kuwagamon was ready to attack them, as well as Zhai and Raina.

OOC: That's better. X3
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Bunnie's jet's kicked into high gear as she flew up, narrowly avoiding the purple blade as Stingmon flew below her, "Mah stars, rowdy bunch aren't they?"

Angel bolted towards the stingmon, but instead of attacking she jumped over him, kicking him in the head as she landed below Bunnie.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Watch it!" Venin tackled Abel to avoid them both getting hit. "You all right?"

Abel dusted off his clothing, "Well, I'm not physically injured, so nothing's harmed my well-being. Thank you."

"No prob," Venin turned to Kabutarimon, "You like lighting? Well how 'bout this?" Venin manuvered is hands in strange ways before pointing his palm at the Champion-level insect and shouted, "Hell Blitz!!" On cue, red-and-black lighting bolts shot out of the assassin's hand and struck Kabutarimon with barrage of dark electricity.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Ichigo blocks Stingmon's attack with his sword as the main part of the blade started to glow blue. "Getsuga Tenshō!" Ichigo said, knocking Stingmon back than sending a wave of blue energy at Stingmon as a small black and white digivice fall out of his robes and bounce over to near Halibel and Nel Tu.

Dave finshed taking the fish back when he scence the sounds of battle. "About time a fight has broken out, let's go Dark." Dave said as his hand with data.

"Of cource." Dark said, smiling as he finally got a fight.

"D.N.A. Charge!" Dave said, slamming his hand down on his digivice. "DarkVeemon digivole to..." Dark said as he body grows bigger and stronger as a blade appered on his nose and a 'X' appered on his chest. "DarkExVeemon." Dark said as he picks up Dave and started to fly over to the battle.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Your weapons won't harm Kuwagamon. Use the cards I gave you." Raina growled as she waited for an opportunity to strike.

"I don't know what they do!" Zhai said, pulling the small deck from her belt pouch.

"It doesn't matter, just use one. you can learn later." Raina replied before rushing toward the insect. Even if I don't win.. I'll make sure he doesn't get to the others..

"Alright..." Zhai whispered, shuffling through the deck. These don't make any sense... Oh screw it! she thought, grabbing a card at random, and sliding it through her digivice.

Raina nearly stumbled at she felt her speed increase ten fold. Without hesitation, she launched herself upward, slamming her fists into Kuwagamon's head with a savage grin on her face. Before the insect could react to the impact, she followed up with a vicious roundhouse kick, then landed a few feet away, waiting to see if her attack would have any effect.
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
Stingmon buzzed angerly as it narrowly avoided Ichigo's attack, and now hovered for a moment as it looked between it's three targets "Hell Squeeze!" it yelled as it charged Bunny and tried to wrap her in it's antenna, thinking her the weakest target and a good hostage.
------------------------------------
Kabutarimon shrieked and buzzed around randomly, Venin's electrical attack wreaking on the insect's senses. After finally making a crash landing nearby, shaking itself off it quickly leapt up and flew head on at the two men "Beetle Horn Attack!" it screeched, charging electricity into it's horn and aiming to impale it's enemies.
Kuwagamon snarled and hit the ground like a ton of bricks, after a few minutes it looked like the creature was finished. However it quickly rose back to it's feet and shrieked again, diving after Raina and trying to catch the renamon between those dangerous pincers.
Halibel an Nel Tu watched as these strangers protected them, thankful that someone was on their side. As they watched Nel Tu noticed the device Ichigo dropped and quickly picked it up "Hey hey! Halibel! Look at this thing!" she grinned as she showed it to the blond girl.

"Don't mess with that, it doesn't belong to you." Halibel muttered, trying to grab it from her green haired friend. As soon as both girls were in contact with it the digivice began glowing and engulfed them both in a blinding light "Halibel digivole to..." "Nel Tu digivole to..." their voices called out in unison. As the light faded the to girls now stood in their new forms, looking older and more powerful than before "Tia Halibel." "Neliel Tu." they finished, now glaring at their attackers.

OOC: edit http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc273...alibel.jpg

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Venin stood on guard, ready for the attack, but Abel jumped in front.

"What are you doing? You're gonna get killed!" Venin shouted.

Abel smiled at him, "No need to shout I'm right in front of you. Also, have some faith, I'll deal with him. Just returning the favor for saving me." Abel turned to his attack, his expressio changed from cheeful to dead serious in a flash, "I won't allow you to further the risk of injury, Nanomachine Crusnik 02 Power Output 40% Activate!" On that command, Abel's long white hair stood straight up and eyes turned bloodshot. He bore fangs and red claws and wielded and long demonic scythe in his right hand. He caught Kabutarimon's horn attack with little effort, preventing him from pulling back.

"You're nothing more than an insect to me." Abel threw the insect Digimon to the side and followed up with a swing of his behemoth of a scythe that would easily split the beast in two.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"Bout time someone taught you some manners!" Bunnie yelled as she held her hand up towards the charging digimon, her arm opening and forming into a long cannon, firing a powerful beam of energy at stingmon with enough force to propel her back a few yards. She landed safely on the ground, panting heavily. Since she was only half robot her jets and weapons all ran off her own natural energy, and overusing them quickly exhausted her.

Angel flew fast across the ground towards the stingmon, following behind her tamer's attack, "Lightning paw!" she shouted as she jumped towards him swinging wildly.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad