Join our server on Discord

Digimon! New Order of Choas!
Tamer/digidestined:

Name: Venin
Height: 5'8
Race: Human(with inhuman abilities)
Appearance: See my profile
Bio: Venin is an assassin for hire in the digital world, with an arsanel of tools and tricks to aid him.
Digivice: Data Squad Digivice, but dark purple and white.
Other: If by any chance, a red-colored moon is in the sky, Venin's power rises.

Digimon:

Name: Dorumon
Height: about 3ft
Race: Dorumon
Appearance: [Image: 4_342.jpg]
Bio: Loyal, helpful, and is usually the one to get Venin out of trouble.
Digivolution line: ((N/A->Dorimon->Dorumon->Dorugamon->DoruGreymon->DoruGoramon->))
Other: None

Anime/Manga/Game Tamer:

Name: Abel Nightrode
Race: Human/Crusnik
Anime/Manga/Game: Trinity Blood
Appearance: [Image: 16710-otaku-angel-luz-1516-albums-kio-ka...-73026.jpg]
Bio: Abel is basically a vampire slayer with a dark power to turn into the deadly crusnik form:[Image: Abel_Nightroad_Crusnik_Form_by_FoxE.jpg]

Digivice: Data Squad Digivice, it's all pitch-black.
Other: He is also a preacher from time to time and always seems to be short on cash, due to his vow of poverty.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Welcome Venin, I start nows! *Flings a champagne bottle randomly* >:3

*Somewhere in the digital world*

It was midday as two small figures roamed the woods, they'd been traveling for a while now and were exhausted "Halibellll!!! How much longer do we have to walk!" one whined as she blew her hair from her face.

"I've already told you that I don't know Nel Tu." The other replied with a calm and level tone, despite her dress clinging to her tired form "But if we stop moving we are bound to be attacked by more of those creatures."

OOC: A weak start I know, I'ma go ahead and wait till everyone makes their entrance before I through in the villians. anyone that has any cool ideas on who you think should be the villians then please pm me. :3
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
*Digital World*

Venin lay asleep under a tree, tired from having nothing to do; no one to kill, to help, to...anything. Venin awoke at the sound of footsteps, only to find Dorumon there.

"Anything?" Venin asked hopefully.Dorumon shook his head sorrowfully, Venin was dissapointed...for the hundredth time. "Seriously? No trouble? No villiany? No...anything?"

"Unfortunately," Dorumon replied, "Everything's peaceful right now. Sorry if I just bored you again."

Venin sighed, "It's not your fault, it's the peace's fault. Stupid perfect harmony." Venin laid back against the tree, "Great, now I sound like a villan." Venin went back to sleep.

*Restaurant in Digital World*

Abel Nightrode walked into the facility, hoping to get a bite to eat. However, he heard an arguement between the waiter, Digitamamon, and another Digimon about payment. Apperantly, the customer failed to produce the correct amount of cash for the meal, which upsetted the waiter. Abel stridded over towards the dispute, stopping behind the waiter.

"Um, excuse me? I couldn't help but overhear you bickering and may I ask how much the cost is?"

"It's $15," the Digitamamon rasped under hs shell, "And he only gave me $10!" He turned towards the Digimon, "And you're not leaving 'tilI get my money!"

"Calm down, here." Abel paid the $5 needed to complete the check. Satisfied, the waiter scurried back to the counter.

"Thank you so much." The Digimon said, showing his gratitude towards Abel, "Though I don't know how to pay you back."

"Worry not about it." Abel said smiling, "I'm just happy to help." The Digimon thanked him again and took off. Abel checked to see if he still had enough to get a meal. The wallet reveal only $4. Abel was shocked.

"$4?! AGAIN?! Oh heavenly Father, what did I do to be forsaken like this?!" he shouted to the ceiling. The other customers just ignored him, thinking he was mental, or something.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"Ya'all sure this'll work shugah?" Bunnie asked as she walked through the new world she was in, a small white cat walking next to her, "This seems a might confusing if ya ask me."

"Yeah it's fine," Angel smiled as she bounded behind her trainer, "If any other's show up to attack I'll protect you, I promise." she promised, "If I beat them they just turn into digitama, and get reborn." she explained.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Name: Zhai
Race: half drow
Anime/Manga/Game: Demon Stone
Appearance: See attachment
Bio: After aiding her friends in the defeat of a Slaad lord, Zhai found herself thrown threw a portal to another world, where a strange (to her) creature was waiting.
Digivice: Season 3 version, pink and blue.
Other: Blends easily into shadows, becoming nearly invisible so long as she moves slowly.

Name: Raina
Height: 5'6"
Race: Renamon
Appearance: As normal renamon, but with red fur where most have yellow, and black where others have white
Bio: Waited impatiently for her tamer to arrive, then struck a deal with an entity from her Zhai's world to create the portal which brought them together.
Digivolution line: I don't know Renamon's lower forms. So I'll go up from rookie.. Renamon >> Kiyubimon >> Taomon >> Sakuyamon ((All with the same color variations as her rookie form))

Zhai followed silently through the trees, watching the two figures below, and listening to their complaints. Part of her wanted to make herself known, but her mixed heritage had always caused problems interacting with others in her own world, and she couldn't see how this one would be any different. I don't know if I can trust them... But with only one friend in this world.. I'm vulnerable..

Raina stared at her tamer, keeping the silence to avoid detection. She didn't understand Zhai's reluctance to make contact, but for now, she would respect it.

((In case it's hard to tell, they're following you Salem))

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
Dave was dragging a big fish net full of fish to Primary Village, helping out Elecmon with caring for the baby digimon. Dark kick a soccer ball and pointed to the one of the teams goals. "The ball goes that way." Dark said, smiling a bit, he won't say it but he had a soft spot for the baby digimon.

Ichigo was walking around, lost. "Dammit, I need to find a village, or someone that knows this area well, so I can find my way our of here." Ichigo said, walking around aimlessly in the forest.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Sweet!" Judai exclaimed as he got his first look at the Digital World with his D-3 clutched in his hand. He overlooked the Digital World from the roof of the Giga House which towered into the sky.

Herokidmon was beside him who had only just come to meet his partner. He looked to his partner then back to the landscape stretching into the horizon.

(Do you plan to resume Digital World War?)
Halibel paused for a moment, clasping her hand over Nel Tu's mouth and signaling for her to be silent. After a few moment a strange shrieking rose from the distance and was quickly heading towards them "It's found us!" Nel Tu gasped as she and Halibel tried to run, before they could make it more than a few feet a huge Kuwagamon burst out of the woods.

OOC: OHHH!!! I forgot about that! I'll try and get to it. Meh, I guess I'll count the post as complete. Still I can only control two or three enemies at a time, so I'll need some volunteers.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ichigo heard the strange shrieking and runs over to Halibel and Nel Tu are, standing infront of them, grabbing his sword and pointed at Kuwagamon. "I don't know who you are or what you want, but I won't let you hurt a innocent soul!" Ichigo said.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Bunnie's ears shot almost straight up, stretching slightly, "Oh mah, you hear that?"

Angel's ears were sticking up in a similar fashion, but swiveling around, "Sounds like a Kuwagamon attacking something."

"Well if someone's ready to start a rodeo I say we saddle up." Bunnie smiled, holding out her hand to pick up Angel as she lifted into the air a bit, proppelled by a number of small rockets in her feet. As soon as Angel hopped on she took off, one hand on her hat to keep it from being blown away as she weaved around towards the direction of the noise. "Now that's no way to treat a lady ya overgrown cockroach." she smiled as she burst into the clearing, seeing the two cowering girls and the large insect.

Angel hopped off of Bunnie, landing next to Halibel and Nel-tu, "Ya'all okay? Oh dangit now she's got me doing it." Angel laughed a bit as she glanced over at Bunnie just as the cyborg collided with the kuwagamon, puncing it's hard carapace with her robotic arm, "Shoot, tough sucker." she thought aloud as she moved back, barely having cracked the bug's tough exoskeleton.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad