Join our server on Discord

Digimon! New Order of Choas!
Dave was thinking to his self. "Maybe, we can stay at my place for a while, it is betting broding with just me and Dark around." Dave thought. "But, Venin, how big is your secret base?" Dave said as he walks over to some brushes, finding a small TV. "We can go to my place in the real world, I have more than enough room for everyone." Dave said.

"But Dave, what about your mom and dad?" Dark said.

"Don't worry, they are out for business anyways." Dave said.

"But, how big is your place in this 'real world'?" Ichgio asked Dave.

"It's a mid-sized mansion." Dave said with a it of a smirk.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"That another portal?" Bunnie asked, walking closer towards the TV, her bionic arm's display window popping up and glowing, "Oh mah," she didn't finish as the TV enveloped her in a bright light, seeming to pull her and Angel into it.

*Real world*

"Stars?" she finished her sentence as she looked around, more used to the smaller dwellings of mobians, the room she was in looked massive, "Now where are we?" she wondered aloud.

"The real world." Angel explained, "Those small TVs are like portals between the two."

"Ah see," Bunnie said, a bit letdown, she had been hoping any portal would send her back home, but instead she was still attached to this new world.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Judai passed through the gateway. As always, he ended up falling on his head.
"Ouhh..." He complained rubbing his head before getting a good look at the place.
"Wow! It is big!" He said excited.
Zhai shook her head as two of the group vanished into the TV. "I think.. I'd rather stay here.." she said, "Nothing personal, but I think I'd cause too much trouble in your world."

Raina nodded slightly. "You would have as much trouble hiding there as we would. Unlike the others.. You simply do not look human."

"And I'm proud of it, furface." Zhai said with a hint of a smile on her lips.
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
Venin raised an eyebrow, "My place is plenty big enough, and safer mind you. Random attacks like that don't happen very often. Someone or something redirected Ichigo here and lured us all into the heat of battle, probably to get a look at what we're capable of. My theory is someone is watching and to go into a huge "Hey, look at me!" type mansion would be a teensy bit obvious, don't cha think?" Venin turned from the TV, "Besides, I'm staying regardless, if something else comes up, or someone needs my services, I can't be absent. You can go wherever you please, but I'm just giving you a fair warning...from a guy who's EXPERIENCED every little damn thing this place tosses at me."

Dorumon spoke up, "And me?"

"Of course 'and you,' although it isn't really fair that I get all the hard stuff."

Dorumon rolled his eyes, "Then why on earth did you declare yourself an assassin?"

"Ah, but it wasn't 'on earth' now was it?" Venin sid with a humorous smile.

"Oh, Venin." Dorumon shook his head.

Abel then said, "I'll stay here too, in case the Vatican ever does find me." Abel sighed, "I miss that place already."
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"The Vatican?" Judai questioned out of curiosity.