Join our server on Discord

Sickly brother's bag of tricks(Private for Shadowknight)
Raziel smiled when his sister agreed to his whims finally, "Hopefully I won't have to as long as you remember your place," he said. He felt press against his flare tip, he realized she wanted him to fuck her ass. "Oh I will fuck your ass soon enough sis," he purred as he pulled her back so his cock could slip between her folds. He pushed in slowly enjoying just how much tighter his sister was. "Mmm Your so tight sis," he purred even louder as he reached up and cupped one of her breasts. with his other paw he reached between her legs and rubbed her clit some to get her aroused.

"Shss it is okay I will be gentle with you sis," he said as he saw a tear. He leaned over and kissed her on the lip as he pushed his tongue into her muzzle flicking is tongue against hers. Then eh bucked his hips taking her virginity in one swift movement as he buried all twelve inches into her pussy. He let out moan as he broke the kiss holding his sister tightly. He waited for his sister to adjust to his girth and length. "When ever your ready," he purred softly as he nipped her neck tenderly.

When he heard the ninetails growl he glared at her. "I marked both of you as mine and besides I kinda like the idea of having a pride several females to take care of me and my need. In return I will protect them and breed them," he said.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt gasped as Raziel positioned himself at her pussy, "No, not there please don't!" She begged, crying in desperation, "AHHHHHHH!" She cried out in pain as he tore through her virginity, a small trick of blood running down his cock, "N-no," Katt said in a whisper, "Take, take it out," she begged, pulling slightly against Raziel, "Please, it hurts, it hurts too much," she begged.

It took a few minutes, but Katt soon found her pussy adapting to the size. Raziel rubbing at her clit helped to take her mind off the pain, "What, do you want?" she asked, unsure of what he wanted her to do, what else he could do to her.

Ninetales whimpered a bit as she layed down, still glaring up at Katt with jealousy, growling lightly.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Raziel growls softly when his sister ask what he wanted. "Did you learn nothing in sex education?" he asked as he began to rock his hips back and forth causing his penis to move with in her aching tunnel. "In other word move up and down sis," he growls as he bites her neck diggin his fangs into ruffle of neck fur but not hard enough to break the skin. He placed his paws on her hips as he help lift her up and push her back down onto is throbbing cock as he moaned softly behind her, "OH your tight but no where near as experienced nor as deliciously hot as Ninetails,
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Ahh, no, don't move!" Katt cried, the movement stretching her pussy again, causing slight discomfort, "Please, stop brother, stop this," She begged. Her pussy was already beginning to moisten naturally, easing the pain slightly but she still didn't enjoy it, and desperately wanted him to stop, but she knew he wouldn't, he was just going to use her for his own needs, a tear dripping down her cheek at the thought, Just, his sex slave. she thought.

Ninetales smiled smuggly when Raziel said how better she was, she slowly got to her feet, walking over towards the two, "Master, if I may, I would like to help." she smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
He stopped what he was doing as he went back to rubbing her clit and playing with her breasts. "Then you better start working those hips when it won't cause you discomfort and that's an order," he mewled as he picked her up this time and then began to thrust fully into her snatch slow and gentle thrusts. "Oh... yeah thats the stuff Katt he moaned as he easy angle to hold and his cock pressed against her g-spot with each pass. When Ninetails spoke up he moans softly, "Sure."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt growled a bit as she began to gyrate her hips, stirring around her insides with Raziel's cock. Didn't know which disgusted her more, the fact he was forcing her to do this, or that fact that she was starting to enjoy it. If it weren't for one of her sharp teet piercing through her lip she doubted she'd be able to stop from moaning in pleasure.

"Thank you master," Ninetales mewled happily, sticking her head near his crotch dragging her tongue over his balls, up his shaft, and dragging it over Katt's pussy lips.

Katt let out a loud gasp of pleasure, moaning softly despite herself, "Ahhh, don't, don't stop." she moaned, losing herself to her lust, a natural problem with most felines. Once the pleasure began to build inside of her, her natural lust kicked in, pushing her towards it more, desperately wanting to breed with this powerful male.

"Master, she's all wet down here." Ninetales purred as she lapped over Raziel's cock and Katt's pussy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Raziel moaned out as his twin sister began ridding his cock. When sister wiggled some gasped as he dug his claws into her hips. "Oh... that's the stuff," he groaned they got into sink with each others movements. Pre was leaking out of his tip as he mated furiously with his sister. Soon his felt his pets tongue along his balls and shaft as she licked them both. When he heard her beg for him not to stop he knew she was in her lust driven state. As he continue to feel his pet tongue licking them he heard her say how wet his sister was.

He murred as he pulled out of his sister, then helped her turn around and pushed on onto her back and lifted her left leg. He position his cock with his right paw and slide back in with a groan going in just slightly deeper than before at this angle. He leaned down biting his sister lip and pulling it slightly growling in dominance. He lets go of her lip as he kissed her lustfully on the lips pushing is tongue in her muzzle as he wiggling it next to her. He broke the kiss taking a deep breath as he moaned deeply as he continue to rut his sister, "Mmm your mine sis!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt cried out in a bit of pain as she felt Raziel's claws digging into her sides, but the pleasure was far outweighing it, she couldn't even focus on what was happening, all she knew and cared about was that it felt good. She continued to move around on his cock, moaning in pleasure as her pussy juices drooled over Raziel's cock, easing his movement in and out of her.

She let out a loud growl of dissapointment as she felt him pulling out, she continued growling softly as she was moved onto her back. Then let out a long purr as she felt him sliding back into her, even deeper than before, "Nyaaaa," she cried out in pleasure as he fucked her, whimpering a bit as he bit her lip and pulled it, moaning into the kiss as he fucked her.

Ninetales cocked her head to the side a bit, trying to figure a place where she might be able to join. She sighed a bit when she couldn't, opting instead to turn around a few times before lying down, her eyes locked on the mating twins.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Raziel groaned as he kissed his sister deeply and lustfully. All the while he continued to rut against his sister. His balls fully constricted as cock twitched within her folds. "OH...ye..aahhhhh," he groaned as he began to pant and grunt. He moved his hips harder and faster breaking the rhythm as he lost himself in the pleasure as he began to reach peak once more. The half demonic feline thrust in once more as hard as he could pressing against his sister cervix. He let out a howl of pleasure, while arching his back as he flooded her vagina with his life giving seed with his paw that was holding him up he dug his claws into the sofa. His face contorting making him look like he was in agony even though he was on cloud nine in pleasurevill.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Ahhh, wh, n-no, no stop!" Katt cried, the feeling of his cum snapping her out of her lust for a second as she realized what was happening, "My heat, it's too close, pull out, I don't, want to get pregnant." she begged, pulling away slightly. She paused as Ninetales stood up, growling fiercly, "Please, pull out, stop it." she begged again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad