Join our server on Discord

Sickly brother's bag of tricks(Private for Shadowknight)
Jackie Chan rolled on the ground as the powerful mage Daolon beckoned for the magical talismans to come to him. Daolon was an elderly man, but he controlled the most powerful dark chi this world had ever known, and he knew that all that paled in comparison with the talismans. These talismans would make any one man more powerful than any mortal should be. In the hands of someone like Daolon, this would be catastrophic. Jackie Chan looked around. He was in Section 13. A high tech state of the art facility with access to some of the most powerful weapons, including a mounted mobile laser in the corner. Jackie Chan covered the space to the laser in seconds, jumping on the seat of the laser. "He will not possess the talismans." Jackie Chan said as he aimed the crosshairs at the floating talismans, just inches from Daolon's grasp.
------------------------------
Raziel was a young half demon he looked liked a tiger with black fur and white stripes, with dragonic wings. When he and his sister were born their father thought that his mate had cheated on him and mated with a dragon. Yet blood tests proved that he was their son yet at the same time he wasn't. He was now sixteen years old and always been weak of body because he was part demon and thus part spiritual being. Yet because he was half demon gave the ability to tap into the forces of nature and control them. The young halfling had his tv on in the background noise to help him focus. He casting a complex spell would give him strength of body and power to do what he wanted and when he wanted. He could feel the magical energy building around him as he chanted. Soon the energy became visible as the tv started to glow as well. The young boy cut open his paw as blood dripped over the small alter and into a small cup for spirits to help grant his wish.
---------------------
A blast of technological amplified light burst forth from the cannon's mouth, spewing hot energy on to the twelve stone talismans. The laser burned hotter than any source known, the stones starting to vibrate and shake as more and more energy was poured forth. The talismans began to resonate, until finally the powers of the talismans were shattered, bursting in the stratosphere. The energy was released to the cosmos, searching of new vessels in which to be contained. These magics were good, and would search for the noblest of animals to inhabit so that they could once be with nature as intended......

Of course sometimes, magic does the unexpected.
--------------------
Soon energy shot out of the tv as it hit Raziel in the back infusing him with a few of the powers from the talismans. Raziel fell to the ground knocking over the chalice that was partially filled with his blood. Yet as it hit the floor and clanked not a single drop of blood hit the floor since it was already empty since the spirit heard his call and answered his summons. The young half demon after about an hour got up, feeling better then he ever had. He looked ever his body and saw a faint glow of magical energy that most mortal being would never see it was in the image of a talisman and it inner image was that of a dog. He knew he saw that image before but couldn't remember were after a second he did it was on the Jackie Chan adventures. He ruffled the fur of his arm He dimmer images of the other images of the eleven talismans.

He began to laugh wondering why the spell worked the way it did he couldn't figure out how he wind up with make believe powers. Then he as he thought there was the world of the spirits and demons. Why couldn't their be other worlds as well he concluded. He looked up on the cable box the four a clock showing as he read the details about the show it realized it was the episode were Jackie destroyed the Talismans. He realized the cartoon must have been a gateway into this other reality. Over the next few days he tried out each of the powers. Soon he got an idea if he could bring is own toys to life with rat talisman then why not bring his sister's toys dolls or plushies for his own pleasure.

Raziel sighed some since he had a big problem his sister was over protective of her plushies that she owned and she had about a collection of about fifty or so to choose from. Yet he would have to be very careful and make sure each and everyone is placed back after he was done or his sister would find find a way to black mail his ass somehow for messing with her stuff. That is something he really didn't want and so far he has been that careful but there is no telling when he will mess up.

It was now Wednesday afternoon and on the plus side it was after school. He made sure to go into his sister room after she left to go over to a girlfriend's house. He ever so carefully picked up a Vulpix plushy, and in the process knocked over another plushy and quickly left her room. He soon got in there and didn't think about closing the door all the way since he was home alone at the time. "Mmm vulpix is about three and half feet tail and if you measure form her back to the floor. She should be large enough for me to take her even if she is not I guess will have to get another one," He said to himself as he sat the plushy down on his bed room floor. He knew in the show that a pokemon would normally obey its trainer, so he figured a vulpix wouldn't give him a hard time if he acted like a trainer and told it to suck him off and let him fuck her. He focused on talisman for a moment and his left paw glowed some, then he touched the vulpix plushing bring it to life and it grew to the size of a large dog. He grinned as he stood back up. "Hey vulpix I am your trainer," he said kindly.

Ooc: Maybe pokemon can actually speak English or some sort telepathic link that translate what the pokemon says into English?

Also what would be a good name for the rp
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
The Vulpix yawned slightly as if waking from a long nap, a whisp of flame exiting her mouth as she looked up at Raziel, "Hello." she smiled up at him, if this man was her trainer she welcomed it, it was strange how pokemon never seemed to mind being captured and kept as pets but to her it just seemed natural, "It's a pleasure to meet you." she added as she sat down on her haunches, her multible tails flicking around behind her.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Raziel was a little nervous as the vulpix breathed fire for a split second as it woke up. He grinned as the vulpix spoke to him. He wondered how accurate some lemons he read about pokemon were. "Do you like to play games because I got a special kind we could play?" he suggested. He began to get aroused in anticipation his arousal building a slightly different kind feline musk was building. "Also do vulpix's like mating games by chance?" he asked his pant tenting now reached over to let her sniff his paw.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Uhm, well I like mating," Vulpix said, in her mind this was the pokemon world, and there pokemon were used for either breeding or battling, breeding was definately her more prefered activity, "Is, that what I'm going to be used for?" she asked hopefully, since normally a pokemon was only used for breeding after they gained alot of strength in battles, she sniffed curiously at his paw, licking it with her tongue, her saliva very warm thanks to her fire nature.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Raziel purred some as the the fiery pokemon said she liked mating. He was glad she liked to mate, "Mmm that's good, I'm glad you do like to mate," he continue to purrs some as she sniff his paw. He chuckles at the warm lick. "Hmmm have you ever mated and if you have have you ever done it with a trainer?" he asked. He stood up as he unbuckled is pants and let the slide them down revealing an impressive length it stood seven inches and covered in barbs used to pleasure his mate. He then sat back on the bed as he motioned for the vulpix to come close and explore him at her leisure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"No never with a trainer," Vulpix said as she walked over towards Raziel sniffing at his cock before flicking her tongue at it, watching Raziel for approval as she continued licking his cock, closing her mouth around it as she began to suck on it, happy just to be pleasing her trainer. She purred softly around his cock as she engulfed it in her warm mouth, the heat from her natural body temperature increasing the pleasure as she sucked him off, her pussy dampening slightly as it naturally readied itself for mating.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Raziel didn't have long to wait as he saw vulpix pad over to him and sniffed his cock. When she gave it a lick he moaned softly as he closed his eyes. It was a first time a female had licked cock or pleasured him in anyway. A second later he felt warm lips wrap around his shaft and suck, the little fiery pokemon's muzzle was so deliciously warn he he felt he was going to blow his load any second. He placed his paw on top of her head and pushed down forcing the young vulpix to take every inch of his engorged cock. His balls started to scrunch up slowly now as he felt a familiar presence once more that could only be his sister.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Vulpix coughed cutely as Raziel pushed her down on his cock, but happily continued to suck on it as her master wished. She was happy to please him this way instead of being hurt by battling. It helped that she was rather enjoying it as well as she purred softly around his cock, her mouth warming up as she grew aroused from her own actions.

Katt yawned as she threw her bag onto her bed, stretching out a bit as she walked towards her bed, her foot knocking against one of her stuffed animals on the ground, "Huh? Now how'd you get down there?" she asked as she picked up the toy, setting it back up with the others, she paused as she looked over them, "Wait a sec, where's my Vulpix?" she wondered aloud, a low growl coming from her throat, Raziel, I swear if you're messing with my stuff again. she thought as she stomped out of her room. She was almost roaring as she effortlessly pushed open his door, locked or not, her eyes snapping open as she saw what she thought was her stuffed animal at Raziel's cock, "Uggh, what the hell!?" she roared, "Is this what you've been doing with my stuffed animals?" she asked.

Vulpix heard the screaming, ignoring it as she continued pleasing Raziel, which she would continue unless she was ordered to stop. She didn't care about the new person in the room, all she cared for was her master's approval.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Raziel started to thrust his cock into her muzzle and even in the pokemon's throat. His cock was twitching as he neared his peak. "Al...most... ," he moaned as he leaned his head back. Then he heard his sister storm into his room as he starts to orgasm into the fox creature muzzle as he moaned and panted. Then pulled out and the last few shots of his load landed on her muzzle and nose. "Mmm you did wonderful my special little Vulpix," he cooed softly as he scratched behind her hears reinforcing the fact he was a nice trainer compared to the other noisy feline.

He folded his wings around himself as then faced his sister who was more than liking still fuming would most likely confused now as well. "Um I kinda brought...," he trailed realizing if he wasn't real or alive would he really want to find out or how would that effect a being psychology. "I kinda broke her pokeball and one thing lead to another and yeah... sorry for using your vulpix for my own pleasure," he said. when he had pulled up his boxers he put them on quickly and unfolded his wings.

Then the young half demon got a interesting idea as he grinned at his sister. "How about I make it up to you?" he suggested still grinning at his sister realizing just how sexy could be. "How about we have a little contest of strength if you win I will be your slave and if I win you will be mine. Yes I know I won't use any of my won magic and make it a binding deal?" he asked her to her it would look like a win win situation. and since he promised to make bind she would want him not to use his magic, he would have to word the spell and hope that the talismans were not bound by this universes rules of magic or if they are that they were not part of his magic.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Vulpix smiled up as she licked Raziel's cum off her muzzle, licking his cock clean before she backed away a bit, whiping off her muzzle with her paw before licking it off as well. Finally turning to look at Katt as Raziel went to talk to her.

"Poke, what the heck are you," Katt began before noticing the vulpix moving around alive, What the? How is it, what did he do? she wondered before smiling a bit from Raziel's offer, "Sounds like a fair trade to me, I accept." she smiled, "I don't know how you did this to my toy, but once I've beaten you I'll expect you to explain it to me." she smiled as she knelt down on the ground, setting her arm on a table to arm-wrestle, "You don't have the best memory do you, you know I got the strength in this family, without yoru magic you don't stand a chance." she smiled.

Vulpix walked over next to Raziel, crying up at him cutely for attention, "Uhm, what about the mating?" she asked as she rubbed up against his leg.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad