Join our server on Discord

Sickly brother's bag of tricks(Private for Shadowknight)
Raziel smiles as Vulpix remembers him, "Your a good girl, And my sister hear put you back into your pokeball. I figured we would teach her a lesson in being a good slave," he stated with a evil grin. When his sister sat down on the floor he watched while she spread her legs revealing her pussy but just as quickly she covered it with her paw. " Yes I know that but I guess you never met some of our ancestors have you they are perverted bunch. Oh I would leave yourself uncovered if I were you," he suggested.

THe half demon reached down and patted the vulpix on the head. "If you want me to mate with you Vulpix then all you have to do is eat my sister out. You can use any move you want to get to her reveal her pussy," he told the pink pokemon. "oh sis Do realize I said I wasn't going to fuck you doesn't mean I not going to watch you get fucked," he told her.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt's blush intensified as she moved her hands away from her breasts and pussy, leaving them exposed, "Raziel, stop it, keep that thing away from me." she growled a bit as he told Vulpix to eat her out, "I don't want some, animal to be my first time." she said, not realizing that the Vulpix in question was a female.

Vulpix jumped up to licked at Raziel's hand as she smiled, "Right away, I'm happy to," she smiled as she ran forward towards Katt, wasting no time in burying her muzzle into the feline's pussy, dragging her tongue over Katt's G-spot.

"Ahhh, n-nooohhh," Katt purred in pleasure, squirming around as Vulpix's warm tongue slid around inside of her, "Mmmmmake it stop," she moaned out, her pussy juices dripping over Vulpix's snout.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Raziel purred as his sister revealed her breasts and pussy to the two of them. He listen to her beg him not to let Vulpix eat her out. Then as the pokemon walked up to his sister and licked her folds. The young half demonic feline walked over and grinning as stretched back his wings. then he knelt down behind the eager vulpix. He began to rub her folds gently with a finger.

When he continue to hear his slave beg him to make the horny pokemon stop eating her out. He thought about and pulled vulpix away then position vulpix and slide his thick cock into her warm moist folds as he let out a moan. "Oh.... Mmmm... Now if you really want the pokemon not to be your first then beg me to fuck you like cock hungry slave you are, and tell me how much you want me to be your first and take your chastity. Then I want you to apologize to Vulpix for be cock hungry slut and how you would do anything to make it up to her," he told with a deviously grin how to keep from getting eaten out by the adorable pokemon. "Oh this is your choice it is really up to you how you want things to happen," he said grinning a big toothy grin.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Vulpix let out a long moan of pleasure, a whisp of flames spitting from her mouth as she rested down on her front legs, "Ohhh, feels good, that feels soo good." she moaned, her pussy was as warm as the rest of her body, warmer than most living creatures could possibly be, "Ahh, mate me master, I love it." she moaned.

"You, can't be serious," Katt thought aloud as she tried to look away from her brother, and more so the fact that he was asking her to beg him to fuck her, she whimpered a bit as she felt the pleasure from the Vulpix's attention slowly fading away, "I, you're my brother, I'm not, I won't beg you to fuck me." she growled a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Raziel grinned as his sister as he nodded to the vulpix. "Go on girl eat out the disobedient kitty," he said with a moan as he could feel the vulpix'x heat raising making her snatch so warm to him. He pulled out leaving the tip in and pushed back in as he started to hump the large canine like pokemon.

The halflling moaned as he continue to mate and looked at his sister. "Oh... after I am done cuming in vulpix you are to eat her out and make sure not a drop hits the floor and that's an order," he ordered his sister to further degrade her. He let out a groan as he leaned over and nuzzled into the pokemon's fur. "Mmm how does the kitty taste?" he asked
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Vulpix cried out in joy with each thrust, her pussy tightly clamping around Raziel's cock as her own orgasm built up. She obediently followed her master's order, burying her muzzle into Katt's pussy as she began eating her out once again, each thrust from Raziel causing her to moan out a small whisp of flames into Katt's pussy, "She's... very... sweet," Vulpix got out, inbetween moans of pleaure as well as licks to Katt's pussy.

"Ahh, stop her, that burns." Katt whimpered, a strange mixture of pain and pleasure as Vulpix's warm tongue darted around inside of her, an occasionall whisp of flames senting a shiver of pain through her body, "Please, stop this, brother, stop it." she moaned, failing to sound like she wanted it to stop.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Raziel moaned as he cock began to twitch from the warmth of the pokemon's pussy. When the vulpix convulsed some clamping down around his member. "Oh...so tight," he moaned while he thrust harder. His own orgasm building with each thrust. He reached down and rub his paw long her belly feeling her taught little nipples all eight of them.

He watched as fiery little animal continue to eat out hs sister and licked his lips watching the flames around her muzzle every now adn then. he grinned this was a great way to force his sister to submit to him. "No I am your master you live to serve me," he stated as he began to hump the little fox faster his orgasm so close, "Just... a .... little....," he moaned as he thrust in hard as he buried his cock into her snatch. He arched his back as he mewled loudly as string after string of feline cum coated the little vixen womb.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Vulpix pulled her head away from Katt's pussy, luckily since he cried out in pleasure, realeasing a large flamethrower into the air as she came, her warm cum splashing around Raziel's cock, thanks to the tight fit not a drop of it leaking out from her pussy, "Ahhh, yes, breed me master, give me your seed." she moaned.

Katt whimpered softly, growing greatly aroused as she watched her brother fucking the small fox. Moaning as her pussy dampened from it, she desperately wanted him to fuck her, anyone to, but she still fought against it, then she remembered what he had said earlier, growling as she spoke up, "Please, let me, eat you out," she grunted as she said the words, "Vulpix, I want, to eat my brother's cum out of you." he moaned slightly.

Vulpix glanced back at her master, wanting to make sure it was okay.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Raziel leans over his pokemon after she lets out a large flamethrower and purrs deeply as he rubs her flanks basking in the after glow for a moment. Then he heard his sister speak up and chuckles deeply at how she wanted to eat out Vulpix.

"So you can as long as you tell me the truth You wanted to in Vupix's place letting me fuck you instead like a good slave Katt?" he asked grinning as he pulled out slowly moaning since his head was still sensitive. He nodded at vulpix letting her know she could eat out Katt. Then reached over and scratched her canine behind the hears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"N-no, no I didn't," Katt insisted, and in part she didn't, though another part of her slightly did, but it was enough to still refuse the idea outloud, "I, didn't," she said again.

Vulpix whimpered slightly as Raziel slid out of her, missing the feeling of his cock inside of her. She clenched her pussy tightly, wanting to make sure she didn't drop a single bit of his cum as she crawled over Katt, shoving her pussy into the feline's face.

Katt growled slightly, unable to stop herself as she began to drag her tongue along inside of Vulpix, knowing that the thick cum she was licking out and swallowing was her own brothers. Despite her previous thoughts, she was actually growing aroused from the action, beginning to increase the rate at which she ate out the Vulpix, causing the small pokemon to moan in pleasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad