Join our server on Discord

Sickly brother's bag of tricks(Private for Shadowknight)
Raziel didn't say a word as Katt agreed to the terms and reminded him about the fact he was physically weak. He wasn't that worried contest or the rules. when Vulpix cried cutely up at him, "It is okay Vublix I will go on and mate with you in a moment or maybe Katt will eat your pussy for you," he suggested with a twisted grin. He reached down after touching his elbow were the rat talisman was. Then proceeded to touched the pokemon on top of her head turning back into a normal plushie. He was sure that his half demon sister didn't see the flash of the rat talisman since she never question him about why the dog talisman was always shining.

Then looked back over at Katt, "How about we go down to the basement and setup the bench press and see how much each of can bench press in one go each ten times?" he suggested to Katt. He walked out of his room down the stairs and into the kitchen then into the basement were the workout room was. He started to chant some clearing the room and getting all the weights ready for them. "I bet I can bench press a ton," he said with a big grin since even Katt had trouble lifting that much and forgetting about binding them to the rules and reward of the contest. "OH before I forget Katt let me bind us to this," he said as he started to chant once more as he bound them to his contest promising not use any of his own natural powers in the contest of strength and that the loser would have be the winners slave and he didn't stay how long they would have to a slave.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt glanced over as Raziel turned Vulpix back into a plush toy, "Learned a new trick I see. I don't know what kind of perverted things you're thinking but you can count me out." she laughed a bit, "After I kick your ass at this remind me to beat the crap out of you for what you've done with my toys." she growled a bit as she followed Raziel out of the room.

"Heh, you're really set on being my slave aren't you? You didn't have to embarrass yourself like this, could've just begged me to own you." she smiled, "Sure, go ahead and do one of those, binding spells of yours." she agreed.

After the spell was cast and they were in the basement Katt walked over to the bench, lifting on 150 pounds, knowing that Raziel couldn't even lift that much with his condition, "Alright, let's get this over with fast. My room could use a nice scrubbing." Katt laughed as she lay down, effortlessly lifting and benching the bar before sitting back up with a smile of confidence, "You can call me mistress from now on slave." she laughed as she got off the bench, leaning against the room's wall.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Raziel didn't say a word as his sister said he should have just begged to be her slave. When she lifted hundred and fifty pounds with ease he just shook his head. When she got up started to laugh you should have put the max weight on the bar sis because that was the only way you could have gotten out of the deal if we could lift the same amount of weight," he stated with a laugh.

He walked over to the bench and chanted a spell and the wights flew onto the bar five hundred pounds on each side and with the bar itself weighing twenty-five pounds. He would be lifting over a ton as he laid down. He placed his paw son the barbell and started to push against it with all his might for a moment, when he was about to give up the barbell began to lift and he had up over the rack. He put it down and lifted it once it was as light as a feather to him. He then scooted the barbel over and began to lift it with just one paw for the other nine times that were required. Then he sat the barbell back on the rack and sat up. "What was that about me calling you mistress Katt?" he asked with a devious knowing grin.

Raziel walked over to his sister and placed a paw on her shoulder placing his magical mark on her shoulder making her his slave. "Oh One more thing Jackieeee, Don't mess with Uncle," he said with a grin as he took two of his fingers and tapped heron the side of the head like uncle would do always to Jackie to reprimand him. He chuckles since he just give her a hint on where he got his powers from yet he doubted she would believe him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Don't need to set the max weight, just enough to beat you." Katt smiled as Casey took his turn. She stared in disbelief as he added on the weight, "What the heck are you thinking? You know you can't lift that much you're gonna kill yourself." she figured he would considering the weight, something even their father would have difficulty with.

Her jaw nearly hit the ground as she watched him effortlessly lift the barbell, even more shocked when he used one hand. She stood speechless as he stood up and walked over to her, "No, no way, that can't be, you can't, you cheated!" Katt shouted. She grimaced as he smacked her noticing the mark appearing on her shoulder, "How, could you do that?" she asked in disbelief, he had sworn not to use his magic, if he had then he wouldn't have been able to put the seal on her. And she knew him well enough to not trick her with some kind of wordplay, "Tell me what's happening right now!" she demanded, "How did you lift that? I know you don't have that kind of strength, and what was going on with my Vulpix toy? it, it was alive!" she shouted in disbelief.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Raziel just chuckles he couldn't believe she didn't get the Jackie Chan adventure comment. He laughed even louder when she demanded him to tell what was going on, "I don't have to tell you squat my slave," he said with a grin. "Besides don't you want to watch Jackie Chan Adventures with me especially the episode in the third season were Jackie destroys the talismans to save them from the clutches of Daolon Wong?" he asked with a grin wondering pick up on the hint. "Oh do realize that magic doesn't always go as plan," he added still grinning.

Then he turned around and walked up the steps. He stopped halfway, "Oh before you come up I want you to stripe naked for me," he said while he licked his lips staring at her body. "Oh if you can't get the hints I dropped about the new powers I can use then your as stupid as an athro chihuahua," he said with a chuckle as he reached on his right arm near the wrist and touch the monkey talisman then snapped his fingers as his sister became a dump rat dog. He then walked back into the kitchen and into the living room as he turned on the tv to WB and Jackie Chan Adventures.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Snake turned the user invisible. Monkey changed people into animals.

IC:

"What the hell does that have to, wait," Katt paused as she blinked a bit, "The vulpix, the strength, rat and ox, you created talismans!?" she asked in surprise, "That's magic, you cheated I knew it! There's no way you could have beaten me without some sort of trick." she growled a bit.

She grunted as he ordered her to strip, unable to ignore the order thanks to the seal. It was odd, not like it was forcing her to do it, more like it made her want to, as if there was nothing wrong with it. She blushed furiously as she slowly stripped out of her clothes, leaving them in a pile on the ground. She gasped as her form was suddenly changed into a dog's her tail wagging slightly, "W-wait," she cried out as she followed him up the stairs, covering herself as best she could with her hands as she walked into the living room, "Ch-change me back," she said, shaking slightly from her new short fur, making it slightly chilly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
He chuckles as his sister realizes he has the power of the talismans. When she came storming up comforting him about and demanding he changed her back. "Your knowledge of the ancient language is as good as mine," he said since it was something their father taught them both extensively. "Now Katt I said I wouldn't use my magic if I had create them then the talismans wouldn't have worked for me," he explained. "Remember how I like to have the tv for white noise so from what I can tell the Jackie Chan Adventures was playing the Show I just mentioned. I was Casting a complex spell of my own invention so I wouldn't be so weak and able to walk to the bus without getting tired and actual be a normal teen. And as you know magic doesn't do what is always told," he explained roughly how he acquired his powers.

Raziel continue to stare at his sister appearance and laughing some now. He started to get aroused as he stared some looking at her sexy body. He touched the monkey talisman picture on his right arm and snapped his fingers. "Now bring me my vulpix to me or you can take her place if you want for what I have in mind," he said licking his lips. "Oh today your off the hook you don't have to let me fuck you; but you are to dump your boyfriend," he added letting her know just what kind of slave she would be to him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"So, you somehow summoned the talisman's magic through the TV?" Katt asked in slight confusion, it didn't sound possible, but it was an explanation, and currently it was the only one she had. Plus what reason would he have for lying to her now? "So, you have the power from those talisman's from the show? Strength, brining stuff to life, changing things," she said as she looked at her own body.

She smiled a bit as she was changed back, happy to be back in her normal body especially with her fur back in place, though she kept her hands covering herself. She nodded as he ordered her to bring him the vulpix toy, only imagining what his plans were for it, "Wh-what?" she gasped in surprise, "You, can't expect, with you, we're siblings!" she shouted in surprise, the thought of incest had never disturbed her but to think that her own brother was planning on having her as a sex slave, "We, we'll talk about that later," she said as she turned to follow his previous order. She returned shortly carrying the small plush vulpix in her arms, the material around it's muzzle was still stained slightly with Raziel's cum. She set the vulpix down on the ground infront of Raziel, "So, you can bring any toy to life with those talismans?" she asked slightly curious.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Raziel Chuckles when is sister yelled at him about the fact he wanted to fuck her sooner or later. "Do realize I own you now so I can treat you like a sex slave if I want to," he said since there no set length of time in the deal they made together. When his sister left to get the stuff Vulpix he wondered if he would remember who they or if it would start again from a blank slate.

When Katt returned he was already out of his clothes all of them this time. His cock was hangout standing once more at seven inches. He listened to her question while she sat the doll down. "Yep trust it is really a living being," he said with a knowing look since he did dissect one of his own toys just out of curiosity. He reached and touched the doll after a moment the canine pokemon came to life once more. "Now Katt I order you to lay on the ground with your legs spread and not resist," he said with a grin as he scratched the vulpix
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Vulpix blinked a bit, slightly confused by it's surroundings. For a second it looked as if it didn't remember anything from it's curious glances around, until it noticed Raziel, "Master!" she squeeled excitedly as she ran over and rubbed against his leg in affection, "How'd we get here? Where are we?" she asked curiously, sniffing around some, "Who's she?" she asked as she looked at Katt?

Katt grunted a bit as she sat down on the floor, spreading out her legs, her pussy in clear view through the light bit of fur that covered her. She held her hands infront of her chest, her other covering her pussy as fast as she could, since he had not ordered her not to, her face was a bright shade of crimson, "This, is wrong," she said, "I'm your sister."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad