Join our server on Discord

Underappreciated and bitter.
(01-20-2010 10:23 AM)AetherRose Wrote: SnK, if I'm not overstepping my bounds, don't you wish you could rant without being told how misguided your rant is? Personally, when I feel like ranting, (never done it before, so this is hypothetical) I don't want to be told I'm wrong; I want to be told I'm right.

I don't mind being called misguided. It's in fact an opportunity to point out any personal mistakes/flaws others may notice about me.
Being wrong to be right.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
One can only aim for perfection by having his wrongs proved incorrect and his rights rewarded. *sits crosslegged on a cloud, smoking* Such is the pursuit of correctness, ever going and never ending boohoo

So...does this mean that you're all better now that you've gotten it out and your feedback SnK? :P
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(01-20-2010 09:25 PM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: One can only aim for perfection by having his wrongs proved incorrect and his rights rewarded. *sits crosslegged on a cloud, smoking* Such is the pursuit of correctness, ever going and never ending boohoo

So...does this mean that you're all better now that you've gotten it out and your feedback SnK? :P

Yup. It's like there's a thumbtack that was removed from within.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
(01-20-2010 11:31 AM)SnK Wrote:
(01-20-2010 10:23 AM)AetherRose Wrote: SnK, if I'm not overstepping my bounds, don't you wish you could rant without being told how misguided your rant is? Personally, when I feel like ranting, (never done it before, so this is hypothetical) I don't want to be told I'm wrong; I want to be told I'm right.

I don't mind being called misguided. It's in fact an opportunity to point out any personal mistakes/flaws others may notice about me.
Being wrong to be right.

Very mature of you.