Join our server on Discord

I need an artist to help me!
well up to 50 to 100 pounds.
But I don't mind how much I have to pay really.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
for 100 pounds you would get a REALLY good artist to do it, if you would pay that much you should look on DA or FA for an artist who does submissions
You can overcome insanity with cuteness....just believe.
um... well I really don't know.
I'll think about it.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I agree with Cowboy From Hell .I am a artist.Question is that if you want to pay and creat pictures then i will offer you to contact me and if you want to free work then really sorry......
well i might contact u if i need any other pic's done for me and i do need one of my main characters done..... are you good at doing evil characters??
Creative Minds
The OCA
Hate to say it, but that's a bot... ^^'
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(06-16-2010 02:00 PM)Chaos Warrior Gabranth Wrote: Hate to say it, but that's a bot... ^^'

huh? chaos, what do you mean?
Creative Minds
The OCA
Well, I know quite a few artists on FA and DA that would do work for a good amount of pay; how many pictures are we talking about though?
one or two, if i need more i will tell you
Creative Minds
The OCA
(06-16-2010 05:33 PM)Yumi Wrote:
(06-16-2010 02:00 PM)Chaos Warrior Gabranth Wrote: Hate to say it, but that's a bot... ^^'

huh? chaos, what do you mean?

It's a bot. Not a real user. Just a non-clever advertising ploy used to infect forums with ads. Just look at it's sig.

I don't know how much a pound is worth, but a hundred of anything can usually get you some good art!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!