Join our server on Discord

Next Gen (Zero and Silver RP)
Silvia soon began to moan with each thrust, and the room was filled with her mixes of cries and moans, her endless shower of tears falling from her eyes. Through the illusion, Jen was doing his best to keep up a good show, but the pleasure of his master's cock made it hard.

As for Alex and Jen, the two continued to kiss, and Jen slapped Alex's ass, rubbing their cocks together. Jen pushed his father to the ground and rubbed his dick against the other slave's, moaning. "Oooh...Sorry, Alexis, but Jet is my man! Oooh...I'm his best cockslut!" 'She' declared, as 'Lexi' moaned. Suddenly Jen fell and the older boy kissed his lips as a hand grabbed his smaller cock, jerking it off quickly.

"No! I need his cock! All my life I've had nothing but ugly women and their soft bodies! Finally, I have a chance to get fucked by a real man! I have to have his hard cock!" Lexi screamed, holding Jen down as 'she' screamed, cumming all over 'herself' making Alex the winner. He looked at Jet, even as he licked up the spilled cum from his son. "Master...Fuck me. I need your cock. My ass is so much tighter than that bitch, Silvia's..."

"M-Master?! How could you....?" She whimpered, hearing his insults and words.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Alex looked at Silvia, but before any words could be exchanged he was pulled out of the room by Jen, who giggled in joy of what was about to happen. The two would be out of the room for what seemed like minutes, before Jen was the first to return.

Jen walked in wearing Angy's angelic outfit, her Angewomon suit, or a copy of it to be exact, modified so his cute his cock could hang out and his ass was exposed and shown off. His long, dark green hair swayed with his hips as he walked in, green lip gloss on his lips and accenting his eyes as he nearly stepped on Silvia and walked up to Jet. "Master, may I introduce your new, loving, girly boy slave! Alexis!"

Alex then walked in, wearing Silvia's classic dress, the one he had loved so much. His hair was tied into a pair of cute pigtails, his lips painted pink with his face looking more feminine was a few dashes of makeup. He blushed as he tried swaying himself as he walked up to Silvia. "Silvia, are you ready for your final orders?"

Jen placed a hand on Jet, asking him to trust his slave as Alex continued. He suddenly took Silvia's prized wedding ring from her and said, "I want you to watch what Jet and I do. I want you to watch us make love. I want you to cry and I want your heart to be broken. I want to hear you beg me to stop, and when I'm done getting fucked by him, I want you to alter your mind so you love Jet like you used to love me. Understand, cunt?" Before he walked away, Alex leaned in close. Silvia could feel his hot breath against her cheek. It reeked of cum. She could feel her large breasts pressing against his chest, but unlike before when this around Alex, he felt only disgust for them.

Alex whispered into her ear... "I want there to be a small part of you that remembers loving me. That remembers what we had. That wishes we could return to that day....and I want you to then remember that I hate you now. That Jet is a better kisser, better lover, better everything than you...and that him fucking my ass with that cock feels far better than your pussy and tits ever did. I hate you, Silvia..."

If Silvia understood, Alexis would walk over her and to Jet, hips swaying. "Master, this ring represents all the love Silvia and I had. Break it. Sell it. Make me wear it. Wear it yourself.I don't care. Its yours now. All I love, is you..." 'She' declared, holding it out to him.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Jet laughed at it all, taking the ring and eating it. "Maybe I will let you wear it once it passes." Jet said. Silvia still could only stare in shock before she began to weep and cry. "M-Master..." she said sadly, her voice trembling as she spoke. Jet smirked and said, "Alright bitches, I want you both to give me a bit of a show first. Make me horny, dance, kiss, do slutty things. Maybe then I will grace you with my magnificent cock."
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oh, thank you, master!" Alexis giggled, before the two feminine slaves walked up to each other and held hands, leaning forward so they were close to kissing. "Oh, daddy, why would you do this? Silvia loved you."

"Silvia? Who?" Alexis replied, before Jen produced a picture of Silvia and he from one of the pockets to his suit. "Oh. Her," he replied with disgust, taking the photo and ripping it, before throwing it behind him. "I hate her. I hate all women."

"Oh yes...We were never born to fuck, daddy."

"Yes. We were meant to be fucked. We were always right though. We were better then those cunts," Alexis moaned, rubbing their small, hard members.

"Oh yes. We are better. Better at sucking and getting fucked by cocks!"

"Oh, so true!" Alexis winked at Jet, before the two kiss each other and turned around, shaking their asses for Jet, rubbing their flat chests and bubble asses. "Oh, Master Jet! Please, take me! Fuck me! Give me more pleasure than Silvia ever could. The dumb bitch...I will show her how to please a man!" She moaned, as Jen moved behind her and lifted up the dress, revealing no undergarment and kissing one of his fellow slaves asscheeks, leaving a green, kiss mark. "Fuck me...Make me your wife!" Alexis begged, moaning as he shook his ass. "Come on. Let's stain this dress with our seed, Master!" Alexis looked directly at Silvia and added, "I always thought you looked ugly in this dress, hell, in everything you wore. But I, on the other hand, look damn fuckable!" she teased, taking joy in breaking his wife's heart.

"Oh, I agree. I bet you've crossdressed before daddy, back when Silvia wasn't looking," Jen giggled, before kissing each other, moaning as they both grabbed the other's ass and groped and slapped it.